Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) (58965 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Horokrox: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

All this grammar on top my matter.

Chai.

grin
grin You no know say I be like Hawk Wasp wey dey CHOP and HUNT black widows like you cheesy
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays careless about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage
how is that careless
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
As long as the man is not married, I wish them a happy married life.
Who says u wont still dump oga for ned nwoko at this stage.

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by SodiumValproate: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Siofra, Candidlady, Jennyclay, Shalommy, Sweetplum, Virginprincess.

You all shall get your own old man this year in Jesus name. Amen cool
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Otunbakayce: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lmao! Another hypergamous bitch. She is a popular Snapchat hoe. grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Horokrox:
grin You no know say I be like Hawk Wasp wey dey CHOP and HUNT black widows like you cheesy

We know say you done watch Antman and the wasp quantumania trailer, you MCU fan boy.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mitsurugi:
I see either the Gardener or the Chauffeur being a person of interest soon grin
grin ..

Typical of em broad..
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
The paw paw is ripe and nice!

This man must be greedy. Only him will consume all these food I'mseeing tongue
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmmm, just because of the material things she will get, she's not thinking of the future.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
None of my business.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Horokrox: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

We know say you done watch Antman and the wasp quantumania trailer, you MCU fan boy.
Lol A tarantula hawk(Hawk Wasp) na real life predator of tarantulas and black widows

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Horokrox:
Lol A tarantula hawk(Hawk Wasp) na real life predator of tarantulas and black widows

So you're not the fan boy I thought you were.

Oh well.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
That man is in his late 40s and the lady in her late 30s. She married her mate and they both married late. Pay less attention to make up and photo editing.

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
If that's an old man, what do we now call the top men contesting for presidency next month?!!

They are clearly far far older than this man is!
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by EmmyDJourno: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ladies marrying for the money, hungry and lazy people since Eden cheesy
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rubbish dressing, you for kuku waka naked
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Ameduedwin: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one handsome pass Ned owoko o but I don't know who get money pass
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by RIDOO: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sade and chief Okoya came to mind.HML
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Crusadee:
This is not an old man, having grey hair doesn't make anyone old. He might on his early 50 fifties, he's on his productive ageand he can be in the next 20yrs... The young girl will enjoy coz she married a matured man that will take care of her like his daughter unlike all this yori yori hahoo boys that still have childishness and womanising on their head, they still have many pussy battles to conquer they will want to test every punany that is available. This one has tested everything...
As far as she wouldn't want to test every gbola or be doing hookup coz her friends are doing then she won't have any issues, he will take care of her.

I m 40 and I have grey hair on my beards while I do shave as an officer so it's not visible while the hair on my head is black with few grey not even significant.
Thanks for your maturity.

The guy is handsome and matured.
My wife is 22. She insisted on our marriage. And I am not Femi Otedola or Aliko Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays careless about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage
Through out history, women don't care about age as long as the man can take care of them , so it's not about nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by slowice(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
The girl obviously did body work on the man's cheques....she love his generosity.

They are both adults so I got problem with their relationship.

I only worry about ladies who support her marrying this old man because he's very rich but will rush to insult a 30+ man for dating 21yo girl. Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Make I no lie, Honestly, if I fine like that lady, na the highest bidder go get me oooo.

Na wetin us men no go fit do if we were to be a lady we dey always expecting ladies to do!

Who come this life come suffer na?
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chai! There is just a few things money can't do, just a few... cry
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
If I be that man, I go just dye that hair so the gap between us no go too show!
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Autobot05: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lesson = A man can marry anytime , anyday and at any age he wants to get married and he'll still marry any young lady of his choice .....

but an evening newspaper will always be an evening newspaper ...until thy kingdom come

I come in peace comrade cheesy
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by morakakin(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
nothing wrong with this now?
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congrats
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
That's why you must make enough money to acquire any number of Nigeria women and treat them anyhow you want.
I like the choice of word "acquire"

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
They are South Africans
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by FinanceHub: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Which lady will not say yes once there is plenty of money? undecided
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by rickleye: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
la la la .....i ain't saying she's a gold digger.... la la la .... but she ain't messin' with no broke n****s (She give me money)
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by rickleye: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
EyezofGod120:
grin rich men dey enjoy o,,,see d gel yansh

I am sorry to bust the bubble but her boobs are done, heavy makeup , hips do not look natural.

Just do prenup rich man.
Happy married life - okay I said it. Though It would not last undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.