Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) (58962 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you can add good value to a woman's life, she will not mind if you are older than her dad.

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by JORDAN202: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
SO YOU HAVE SENSE TO SAY YES .....

Y NOT FOLLOW SOME BROKE-ASS POOR BOY THAT CANNOT EVEN BUY YOU iPHONE-17 WHEN IT COMES OUT ??

SO YOUNG GIRLS OF NOWADAYS, UNA DON DEY DEY VERY SMART

INSTEAD OF RECIEVING SMALL SMALL CHANGE EVERY NOW AND THEN, UNA WANT TO ENTER THE MAN HOUSE AND BECOME THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR

WITH THIS HER BEAUTY, SHE NO SUPPOSE TO GET THIS TYPE OF HIGH-GRADE-SENSE !!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FYNE GIRL ...................

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Tomiisinade: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kingray10:
If the man was poor will she say yes grin grin grin

So you're trying to tell me, poor men don't get married everyday?
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Crusadee: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kingray10:

It won't be my sister, besides why are pained
I m not pained why should I? If no be ur sister u will have daughter some days, u don't have to think negativity for every girl. Everyone loves money and good life for himself and his siblings and children! Including you!
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Tomiisinade: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
ozo13:
Lesson well learnt.age difference isn't a barrier when all factors are met

Remind me again how you know their ages?
Never judge a book by its cover.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
As it should be, congrats to the homie for bagging a mighty fine trophy.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by isimmia: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
If I catch you ehn

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Shantyken(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
The man no even old, op take ur time ooo u even fresh like this man
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Cue balls where iz ma cue stick? wink wink
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Desusi: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays care less about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage
You gerrit boo.But money/wealth are not everything in marriage. Hmmm,there are lots of things involved in marriage. Let's leave the story till another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Otasikwe(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
okoliobinna84:
I just checked my account balance now. Yes, I don't deserve girlfriend, Gawd!!! I don't even deserve to get married undecided undecided lipsrsealed
is alright
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Who never tire for trenches.. I remember say she blast that smallie wey marry dah senator Ned
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by zinizta: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
nlfpmod:
A young and beautiful Twitter user, Toro
Aka Mya Jesuss shared her engagement pictures with her much older lover and wrote:

https://twitter.com/mya_jesuss/status/1615795980418560000?t=SpyVm7GILWsvJNOM-YR7tQ&s=08

Old man indeed
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Ofemmanu1: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
She gat no choice
One Young bobo go still give am doggy.
Las las, the old dog go die, pvssy takeover the mandate and continue.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by friendl: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you want money ,money ...
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Isabi4lov: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy congratulations dear, by the way the man isn't old like that , I love their skin colors

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Kingray10: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Crusadee:
I m not pained why should I? If no be ur sister u will have daughter some days, u don't have to think negativity for every girl. Everyone loves money and good life for himself and his siblings and children! Including you!
Shuuuuuu
See me see solution ooo
Is she ur sister ?
Bleep off.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Kingray10: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tomiisinade:

So you're trying to tell me, poor men don't get married everyday?
Think of that from her perspective
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by FiremanX: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
She married him for the money grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by omoyankee3(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money is good
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:

The preponderance of ladies nowadays care less about age gap if the man wealthy.

Amen. Yju don't need to talk that the man's rich or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
nlfpmod:
A young and beautiful Twitter user, Toro
Aka Mya Jesuss shared her engagement pictures with her much older lover and wrote:

https://twitter.com/mya_jesuss/status/1615795980418560000?t=SpyVm7GILWsvJNOM-YR7tQ&s=08

Some ladies knows what they want and they go for it

But am very sure that this man already have a family

Assuming he doesn't have the money to spend on her, will she go near him talk more of accepting his proposal
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by imagrg(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Marry money please for peace of mind. grin

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by yommen: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
PureMe01:

So if the man is a divorcee,u won't wish them happy married life? grin

Is a divorcee married? Chai!
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
siofra:
I'm so happy for her!

Sharp girl!!

In some months time, my pre wedding photos will flood nairaland too.

Siofra my ting is had ..really really had please...please come & sit on my lap for only 15 minute if u love yor country Nigeria please? smiley
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
"What does a woman really want?"

No man born of a woman can figure this out.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
A few years down the line and she will start sleeping with a younger man in her age bracket. And break the old man's heart if he finds out.

But now she thinks she has found love because the old man is spending lavishly on her.

What does a woman truly want?
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by braunny(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:

taken directly from the meaning of preponderance!!!!!
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jahsharon: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
As long as the man is not married, I wish them a happy married life.

SO you too have been sleeping with your grandfather's rich friends, abi?
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tomiisinade:

Remind me again how you know their ages?
Never judge a book by its cover.
check the topic again.as a reminder,it says YOUNG lady engaged to an OLD man.are we good now
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Imaging her low battery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.