Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) (58963 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by officialfestus(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
May God bless their union.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by HEBEI: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Godispeace:
dem never marry na !!!!!!
. Happy married life to them in advance.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by DSC7: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
No lady wants to financially suffer....

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by BOLATINUBU01: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

Your comments are absurd. Like Tinubu, like follower undecided
I don't think I qoute you, so why is your life this miserable
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good girl.

After all young guys with infinix phone say marriage doesn’t benefit them. Since the older rich men still see the benefit of marriage …I am happy. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by francotunsco: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
You dont refer to a man that looks like this as old. He is charming. I wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
nlfpmod:
A young and beautiful Twitter user, Toro
Aka Mya Jesuss shared her engagement pictures with her much older lover and wrote:

https://twitter.com/mya_jesuss/status/1615795980418560000?t=SpyVm7GILWsvJNOM-YR7tQ&s=08
There's a younger man by 5he side to also share the money. Forget handsome. If na handsomeness matter Madam Remi for Don leave Tinubu who know understand

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays careless about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage

Older men have been marring younger women since the dawn of time.
This isn't anything special

4 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Crusadee: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kingray10:
If the man was poor will she say yes grin grin grin
if na your sister what will be ur advice? She should go for a broke young man of 20 to 30yrs or go for a. Rich man of 50 yrs? How sure are you that the broke young man is even available to marry her?

If you wan reason do it as if she's ur sister!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by jibrilELsudan: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
HER KUKUNASE MUST BE VERY NICE AND WARM

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
That's why you must make enough money to acquire any number of Nigeria women and treat them anyhow you want.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Kingray10: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Crusadee:
if na your sister what will be ur advice? She should go for a broke young man of 20 to 30yrs or go for a. Rich man of 50 yrs? How sure are you that the broke young man is even available to marry her?

If you wan reason do it as if she's ur sister!

It won't be my sister, besides why are pained

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
PureMe01:

So if the man is a divorcee,u won't wish them happy married life? grin

I don't subscribe to marrying a divorcee.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
One thing about poor people is that they complain too much and always envious.

We love for different reasons she saw her reason to love and she feel in love.

What makes some people think the reason their partner love them is more reasonable than that of another couple.

Any ways congratulations to them joor.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by abobote: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mehn that babe is beautiful, good things are just reserved for the rich

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Horokrox: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
As long as the man is not married, I wish them a happy married life.
You that's in your mid 30s(Post Menopausal) should go and marry and drop off your Black Widow character grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
The man has invested alot in that waist, see how wide the are. I just hope it's true love like that of Regina Daniel's and Ned.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by OGwales(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
She never talk true... Just say he get money, we will understand
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by DKM123: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's those immature, poverty stricken, wicked wife beaters who sees and treat women as trash that are crying on this thread for me.

So you mean a girl will leave a MATURE, RICH, GENTLEMAN who treats his woman like a queen and spoils her silly and go for you people just because he is older? It's the "ment" for me.
At least even if this one doesn't treat her right, she can use the million naira notes to clean her tears.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money speaks louder
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Goodzinny: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one is an arrangement.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Horokrox:
You that's in your mid 30s(Post Menopausal) should go and marry and drop off your Black Widow character grin

We wey done born children wey dey our body finish.

It's 2023, them no dey use age shame people again, unless you want die before you reach mid 30s. As Ogun go kill you.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Horokrox: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

We wey done born children wey dey our body finish.

It's 2023, them no dey use age shame people again, unless you want die before you reach mid 30s. As Ogun go kill you.
Ògún pa o níbè grin

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by siofra(f): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'm so happy for her!

Sharp girl!!

In some months time, my pre wedding photos will flood nairaland too.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hypergamy at Work.

Men. Make Something Of Yourself and a World you never dreamed possible will open up to you.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Horokrox:
Ògún pa o níbè grin

E pain am.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by toujurs: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Seem she loves this man, she feels attraction for older men. Love is sweet, but when money enter love is sweeter. grin.

Since women love conditionally, i think men should reciprocate same. There should be no guilt, dumping a lady if you don't feel interested in her.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Horokrox: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

E pain am.
Your Pain and Negative Emotions encoded in the Cellular Memory of your DNA are my Psychic Energy Drink grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Horokrox:
Your Pain and Negative Emotions encoded in the Cellular Memory of your DNA are my Psychic Energy Drink grin

All this grammar on top my matter.

Chai.

grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by dgmoni123(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money is good
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
But why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.