Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) (39259 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by juman(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
LordReed:

That is playing Russian Roulette with the lives of your children. My colleague was telling me yesterday about his niece that died at 9yrs old, she was SS. Her elder brother was also SS and these are people who had the wherewithal to send the children to a high fee private school. It's not a wise decision for AS to marry AS.

They would hand pick the kind of baby they desire.
Science has reached that level.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chaii
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
AgentnairaIand:

Ohh it is your own belief that is not a crime right? You don't believe in the existence of God and you're happy about it

If that so called God existed, he/she won't keep watching nigeria, keep spinning into a nosedive to an unknown destination..........

Probably the most religious country in the world, swimming with sinners and full of negativity........

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
The couple must be learned. One yeye female corper I asked out, in our discussion I got to discover she and the person she's dating are both AS. I explained to her the dangers of marrying an AS partner. This yeye girl insisted on her choice of someone whose genotype entails doom. Even me wey be AA dey fear to marry AS because I don't want any of my offsprings especially daughters to bear AS that may reduce their chances of getting married in the future.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentGoat: 2:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Konjiboii:
The breakup no go easy o, make dem just fvck one last time
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 2:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

If that so called God existed, he/she won't keep watching nigeria, keep spinning into a nosedive to an unknown destination..........

Probably the most religious country in the world, swimming with sinners and full of negativity........

You never see good countries that are doing well. Bad leaders, mismanagement, corruption especially are the problems you're facing in your country Nigeria, God is not the cause of your problem, DON'T TALK LIKE A FOOL in which Bible says you atheist is. Are you expecting God to come down from heaven and be managing your resources for you in your country where bad leaders has ruin everything? THINK FROM YOUR BRAIN mister
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2023
AgentnairaIand:

You never see good countries that are doing well. Bad leaders, mismanagement, corruption especially are the problems you're facing in your country Nigeria, God is not the cause of your problem, DON'T TALK LIKE A FOOL in which Bible says you atheist is. Are you expecting God to come down from heaven and be managing your resources for you in your country where bad leaders has ruin everything? THINK FROM YOUR BRAIN mister

And what does your Bible say, about been in the presence of a fool.......

You only pretend to read that storybook, you never truly practice the teachings ..........
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

And what does your Bible say, about been in the presence of a fool.......

You only pretend to read that storybook, you never truly practice the teachings ..........

If your people pray from now till 2030 and your leaders are not ready to turn a new leaf, you will only be frustrated and this is how you'll be talking except you see changes in the lives of your leaders, so sorry God is not the problem of your country, Bible is not the problem of your country. Endeavour to go away from your foolishness ways of life
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2023
AgentnairaIand:

If your people pray from now till 2030 and your leaders are not ready to turn a new leaf, you will only be frustrated and this is how you'll be talking except you see changes in the lives of your leaders, so sorry God is not the problem of your country, Bible is not the problem of your country. Endeavour to go away from your foolishness ways of life

At the beginning of this conversation, you adviced someone to pray .........

Make up your mind .......... So prayers cannot change Nigeria, but you expect prayers to change AS to AA.......... So your prayers, selects miracles....... Make up your mind ..........
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by debbydams(f): 4:31am On Jan 21, 2023
samwash:

Waytin i wan call this your own
At this time & age, you thought
Thank God you were very lucky.
When a relationship is getting serious genotype is the first thing both partners should talk about.
As for me HIV & genotype is something that come very early in relationship.
and na medical lab I do for school oo..
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by LordReed(m): 4:32am On Jan 21, 2023
juman:

They would hand pick the kind of baby they desire.
Science has reached that level.

The test for detecting SS in pregnancy can only be done as from the 9th week that's like 2 months. That's not exactly a walk in the park for the mother.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by debbydams(f): 4:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Not maybe, unless by coincidence....... All your children turn out to be AA or AS .........

If not, you go dey your mama house.......... cheesy
na lie tongue
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2023
debbydams:
na lie tongue

Haba ....... He can claim you deceived him into marriage........

So Mama's house would be looming......... grin
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Midehi3:
What they would have find out from onset undecided

Na only to nack and chuk dem sabi
They don't Nack outside marriage,
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
you this troll.
I'm watching you
I m not a troll.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

At the beginning of this conversation, you adviced someone to pray .........

Make up your mind .......... So prayers cannot change Nigeria, but you expect prayers to change AS to AA.......... So your prayers, selects miracles....... Make up your mind ..........

Are you this daft? It is will be better you go back and read all my posts slowly for comprehending purposes!

Nigeria has NO problem, it is your leaders that are the real problematic facing your country. God cannot come down from heaven and be helping your leaders whom you've elected into various offices managing the resources of your country

Your leaders are corrupt, corruption is the catastrophic facing your country in which you think prayer is nor working! Your leaders are not reading to change for good. Don't be too eager to comment, read my texts slowly and steadily for adequate comprehensive knowledge

Fervent prayer and supplication can change AS to AA, you're an atheist so therefore it will be difficult for you to believe in the power of prayer just because you're a fool according to the word of God
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
AgentnairaIand:

Are you this daft? It is will be better you go back and read all my posts slowly for comprehending purposes!

Nigeria has NO problem, it is your leaders that are the real problematic facing your country. God cannot come down from heaven and be helping your leaders whom you've elected into various offices managing the resources of your country

Your leaders are corrupt, corruption is the catastrophic facing your country in which you think prayer is nor working! Your leaders are not reading to change for good. Don't be too eager to comment, read my texts slowly and steadily for adequate comprehensive knowledge

Fervent prayer and supplication can change AS to AA, you're an atheist so therefore it will be difficult for you to believe in the power of prayer just because you're a fool according to the word of God

Keep deceiving yourself......... grin
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Soyemm(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
ranges from 2 - 4k for most laboratories in Lagos

Daniellano:
Pls who has an idea of the current cost of blood group and genotype test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Keep deceiving yourself......... grin

Prayer works, your leaders are too corrupt let this enter your skull mister atheist the foolish one!
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by michlins(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2023
AgentnairaIand:

if God can do the said miracle,why didn't he just make the person AA from get go
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2023
AgentnairaIand:

Prayer works, your leaders are too corrupt let this enter your skull mister atheist the foolish one!

This so called prayers that works, has failed to work in nigeria.........

Keep deceiving yourselves....... If prayer works, does your prayer, need the leaders to become effective.......

Why cant this falsehood called prayers, work regardless ..........
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2023
michlins:
if God can do the said miracle,why didn't he just make the person AA from get go

One day, they would understand this scam called religion.........

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by michlins(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

One day, they would understand this scam called religion.........
I know someone who just got married to a fellow AS carrier. I just dey watch the love game
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

This so called prayers that works, has failed to work in nigeria.........

Keep deceiving yourselves....... If prayer works, does your prayer, need the leaders to become effective.......

Why cant this falsehood called prayers, work regardless ..........

Repeating samething, the prayers of the Children of God is what that is still upholding your country. Your corrupt leaders need a Change of heart, they are the one frustrating you in which you're passing the anger on the Christians hinking their prayers is not working.

Your country is richly blessed in everything be ye human resources, natural resources, etc but corrupt leaders, mismanagement, etc are your problem. As an atheist in which you're known for, it will be difficult to believe in the power of prayer because all your doing in life is that of a fool Bible says you are

With prayer AS can change to AA, I have someone a living testimony this miracle occured to
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2023
michlins:

Did he pray unto the God of Moses, Abraham and Issac? Ask him if he sent his supplication to God
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2023
michlins:
I know someone who just got married to a fellow AS carrier. I just dey watch the love game

If the other person is AS or SS ....... When pickin drop, the love go fade ......... cheesy

Let's hope for them say nah AS, so possibly SS might not drop (risky gamble)....
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by michlins(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

If the other person is AS or SS ....... When pickin drop, the love go fade ......... cheesy

Let's hope for them say nah AS, so possibly SS might not drop (risky gamble)....
AS actually. As she said she's getting married, I was surprised
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2023
michlins:
AS actually. As she said she's getting married, I was surprised

Hope for them say nah only AA & AS go drop ........
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by michlins(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Hope for them say nah only AA & AS go drop ........
SS might even drop also
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
I m not a troll.
what's your former moniker?
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 5:34am On Jan 22, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
what's your former moniker?
Water n garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.