Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) (39271 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by debbydams(f): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Haba ....... He can claim you deceived him into marriage........

So Mama's house would be looming......... grin
shey person wey dey beg me..lol u can't understand
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
Water n garri
send me a mail
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by iammolise(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Men are deceitful. Imagine a married man lying to me that he's single only for me to see him with his wife and 4 kids few weeks later
oops! That's sad, but you should know that for every 1000 eggs there'll certainly be 100 bad ones... There are many con men out there fine but there are yet like a million good guys out there, you pass by them daily but haven't noticed, the thing is they might not meet up to your expectations and they're certainly not as "sweet mouthed" or overly romantic as you'd want.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
send me a mail
Xender ni. You use jazz ni?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by iammolise(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
efelicity:
The person you just replied to is a man. Goodlady is same person as PellsKodak.
shocked well whatever gender, I just gave him/her my two-cents that's all.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Everbryte: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
It saves them a lot of trouble

May God settle them

Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnoIGk_NM-c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
iammolise:
shocked well whatever gender, I just gave him/her my two-cents that's all.
That unfortunate handle, I think he must be banned by now cos I reported him very well yesterday. Maybe you are a troll like him too or another handle from him. Get ready to chop ban.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by iammolise(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

That unfortunate handle, I think he must be banned by now cos I reported him very well yesterday. Maybe you are a troll like him too or another handle from him. Get ready to chop ban.
oops! Well report if you may, I didn't say anything wrong cool
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Pells: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2023
flakkybakky:
1k in ikorodu,at ita elewa health center
I want to taste your full chest undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.