Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) (39265 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Kajaard: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
doughziay:
Wow, Did they just Notice?

Quite strange but very commendable. We cannot allow emotions & love make us birth children to come into this world to suffer, no matter how much you think you have money.

I recently lost my 3years old niece because she was of AS genotype. All is well.

What are you even saying, you lost your niece because she was AS genotype?

She was SS genotype ( a sickler) and not AS.

Almost half of people you see around are AS genotype and perfectly healthy. It only becomes a problem if two people with AS genotypes conceive because of the very high possibility of giving birth to sicklers with the SS genotype.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Crusadee: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
angry
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by FAIRALL(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nawhaoo
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by josephevergreen(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Best idear .is better the face hrt break now the everlasting pain in the future...

Pls can AA marry any other genotype
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
doughziay:

Quite strange but very commendable. We cannot allow emotions & love make us birth children to come into this world to suffer, no matter how much you think you have money.

I recently lost my 3years old niece because she was of AS genotype. All is well.

SS
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Blake755: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Best decision ever
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by id4sho(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
A friend of mine experienced same
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Midehi3:
What they would have find out from onset undecided

Na only to nack and chuk dem sabi
Konji na bastard
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
josephevergreen:
Best idear .is better the face hrt break now the everlasting pain in the future...

Pls can AA marry any other genotype
yes

AA vs AA (AA through out)
AA vs AS (2 AA and 2 AS)
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Felabrity: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Very necessary
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Horokrox: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Midehi3:

Too much knacking and chyking dey responsible for your continuous state of permanent erection of your nipples grin
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnoIGk_NM-c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I guess when they first met, they were just exchanging body fluids.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Zazaza: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnoIGk_NM-c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nice but medicine has advanced shaa.You can both be As and none of your kids would be SS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by AgentnairaIand: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
With fervent prayer and Supplication, AS can turn to AA

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by abobote: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
They should thank God they found out early
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by jimter44(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
doughziay:

Your niece was SS and not AS.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by toffyz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Zazaza:
Nice but medicine has advanced shaa.You can both be As and none of your kids would be SS

that's only possible if prenatal test is done.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Pootle: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Midehi3:

cheesy grin sick menh
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by xynerise: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
So they had to wait to this point to check their genotypes? What have they been doing since ? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
They made the best decision..........

Not hoping on some spiritual magic, to switch things ........
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
AgentnairaIand:
With fervent prayer and Supplication, AS can turn to AA

They have come again........ Why not use this your worthless prayers, to make nigeria a well organised and fruitful country..........

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by iammolise(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Genotype is of great consideration. The marriage Wong be sweet when the issue of sickle cell kids comes
Anty abeg watin MAN done do u 4 dis life, abeg calm down o. Geez smiley cheesy
Goodlady:
Genotype is of great consideration. The marriage Wong be sweet when the issue of sickle cell kids comes
Anty abeg watin MAN done do u 4 dis life, abeg calm down o. Jeez smiley
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Shouldn't it be for better or worse?
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Gohs: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
lansile:
Shouldn't it be for better or worse?

Let the "For better or for worse" be done with wisdom...

Let's vote Peter Obi next month.

The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Case of putting the cart before the horse, what were they talking about from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wow, so Muslims too dey check genotype before marriage, dat's pretty kool.
Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by Legitmatazz: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by flakkybakky(f): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Daniellano:
Pls who has an idea of the current cost of blood group and genotype test
1k in ikorodu,at ita elewa health center

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) by OGwales(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dem these ones no love eachother from the start. Don't they believe in Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.