Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45915 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by okuta007: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
siofra:
She's right and I support her. Stop making promises you can't fulfil.

men will stop making promises they can't fulfil as long as ladies stop using makeups that is not their real face and wearing fake boobs n bums
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Freshtruth(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

Nothing gives more joy than a work you do that gives you pleasure and money at the same time. That's why most girls are into hook up. If you are a lady you will understand more. Try this. Chat a lady make sure you a chat dirty with her, then promise her money to fvck her. She will quickly agree. She loves it more than you but she only need you to commit something that's all
simp apotted
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
simp apotted
Simo potted
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
One Thing You Must Not Sell

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJpNu9AZFg
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by achimendy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

She only has thick thighs, she doesn't have yansh.

Analyser I dey hail o.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by DriveByKiller: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ishilove:
I love this. Don't make promises you can't keep and end up wasting someone's time for years. Nigerian ladies should take a leaf from this
she'll lose and lose big.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ddeola: 1:42am On Jan 30, 2023
You want justice when you yourself are being unjust to a fellow woman. Why not wait for him to divorce his wife first to be sure you are not being fooled. Besides, what kind of human being will be expecting a married man to divorce his own wife for you?

I pray the judge truly delivers justice sha. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Jan 30, 2023
ddeola:
You want justice when you yourself are being unjust to a fellow woman. Why not wait for him to divorce his wife first to be sure you are not being fooled. Besides, what kind of human being will be expecting a married man to divorce his own wife for you?

I pray the judge truly delivers justice sha. undecided undecided undecided undecided
I thought men are polygamous? So why must she care about the other woman when she instead should be looking out for her own self? undecided

Indeed, lets hope the judge ensures the promises made by the man are honored. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does This Lady Really Mean? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.