Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45917 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
You have a terrible upbringing and you fail to culture yourself to be a better person.

Nl is really an enabler that allows nitwits and uncultured juveniles to display their foolishness at will at the detriment of other users. What was wrong in her comment that prompt such an abusive, ill thought response to her. Oh because she's female you believe you can type anything at her. Such an uncouth young lad you are! I don't even care how old you are offline.

You can do better! Who knows that woman you quote with your nonsense can be as old as one of your aunties or even your mother judging by your comportment!
Tsk! Tsk Tsk! So mannerless! Who raised you?
Baby calm down,he's not worth Your getting angry,check his nairaland post and see how he has bn attacking females both married and singles.hes either accusing the married one of being divorced and the singles hoes/holosho.

Na this kind person you wan waste your anger on?you could tell he's frustrated and has altitude issues and troubled foundation.

Pls ignore the morally inclined urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Baby calm down,he's not worth Your getting angry,check his nairaland post and see how he has bn attacking females both married and singles.hes either accusing the married one of being divorced and the singles hoes/holosho.

Na this kind person you wan waste your anger on?you could tell he's frustrated and has altitude issues and troubled foundation.

Pls ignore the morally inclined urchin.
Lol... I'm not vexed, irritated ? Maybe. Oh so he does it regularly? I wasn't aware , well that is the extra reason to call him out.You don't just go about throwing insults at people unprovoked on a forum because you own a penniless prick. Who does that?
If he has mommy or daddy issues, then people he share same bloodline and same roof with should bear the brunt not online persons who do not know the genesis of his existence. He should keep his madness in check before logging in.

Na because ladies dey ignore na why them dey grow wings nah. Nonsense and Weakbrainlessmale.

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... I'm not vexed, irritated ? Maybe. Oh so he does it regularly? I wasn't aware , well that is the extra reason to call him out.You don't just go about throwing insults at people unprovoked on a forum because you own a penniless prick. Who does that?
If he has mommy or daddy issues, then people he share same bloodline and same roof with should bear the brunt not online persons who do not know the genesis of his existence. He should keep his madness in check before logging in.

Na because ladies dey ignore na why them dey grow wings nah. Nonsense and Weakbrainlessmale.
Abeg free him with his delusions,he's not worth it.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by techWriter3: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2023
The banker manger must be jailed for dating this ugly girl because of yansh
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Angel55555(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2023
gaby:
I'm very very interested in this case...

Smart girl.

She might end up setting a precedence.

All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control out mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....
Where is the consideration on her part ?
Her claims has no ground.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Abeg free him with his delusions,he's not worth it.
Alright then.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

No gender or anyone has monopoly of violence. This is Nairaland. I've read where you and ahnie typed more derogatory words to men here than that.

Stop whining like a drenched mouse in a cubicle and go put on your armour before you log in to Nairaland.

Shalom.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

No gender or one has monopoly of violence. This is Nairaland. I've read where you and ahnie typed more derogatory words to men here than that.

Stop whining like a drenched mouse in a cubicle and go put on your armour before you log in to Nairaland.

Shalom.
So ahnie and i just go about insulting people on Nl unprovoked. We jump on people's comments from thread to thread dragging guy's wives or girlfriends into conversations they know nothing about unprovoked ?

You really see people the way you are. grin grin grin Please get lost zonefree and kindly remain lost too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

No gender or one has monopoly of violence. This is Nairaland. I've read where you and ahnie typed more derogatory words to men here than that.

Zonefree I have given you subtle warnings before,stay the heck outta my mentions.i m not kidding.

By the time I start you cannot tamed my vituperation.my skoin skoin dey de hard to control your brother can attest to it.

Pls I m still telling you calmly,as a friend n inlaw,pls let me be.
No 8 intended,just let me be.

Many thanks.

Shalom.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
So ahnie and i just go about insulting people on Nl unprovoked. We jump on people's comments from thread to thread dragging guy's wives or girlfriends into conversations they know nothing about unprovoked ?

You really see people the way you are. grin grin grin Please get lost zonefree and kindly remain lost too.
So, how does this harmless post provoke you that you had to bring in someone's mother in a post that got nothing to do with you?

Irredeemable hypocrite!

10 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2023
E be like as I calm this January so.....majority of una nor likam,zonefree you can come at me again with your numerous alternates.

The energies you waste online,use ham go do better thing,or engage in community projects.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
You sef wan follow dey threaten me? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

You sef wan follow dey threaten me? undecided
Don't get me started...I keep saying it.small boy nor trigger my kolo o.
I nor be your mate o.

Anyways I would log out and cool off
Bye!
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
E be like as I calm this January so.....majority of una nor likam,zonefree you can come at me again with your numerous alternates.

The energies you waste online,use ham go do better thing,or engage in community projects.
Lydia, I was never born a coward, neither do I play hide and seek games. You've earned yourself many demons coming after you and you mistake them for me.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Don't get me started...I keep saying it.small boy nor trigger my kolo o.
I nor be your mate o.

Anyways I would log out and cool off
Bye!
Go siddon abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

So, how does this harmless post provoke you that you had to bring in someone's mother in a post that got nothing to do with you?

Irredeemable hypocrite!
You are such a doofus! Go through the thread and you will see where the guy mentioned me directly. You posted a screenshot taken out of context
Lol why am i even defending myself when i already told you to fvck off. undecided

Toujours like you will draw the first blood, when you get fired back you start acting victims. grin grin Sissies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Curvinus(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2023
A good judge will take one look and dismiss the Case for lack of merit. Clearly there is no written agreement between them that the side chick would enjoy all these benefits. So, they are mere unsubstantiated claims by a bitter ex who is seeking to extort her former partner. Nothing would come out of this. The man is also smart to have registered the car in his name.

5 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Lydia, I was never born a coward, neither do I play hide and seek games. [b]You've earned yourself many demons comi[/b]Getatng after you and you mistake them for me.
You can as well call me Magdalene.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
You are such a doofus! Go through the thread and you will see where the guy mentioned me directly. You posted a screenshot taken out of context
Lol why am i even defending myself when i already told you to fvck off. undecided

Toujours like you will draw the first blood, when you get fired back you start acting victims. grin grin Sissies!
I guess the akpu brain boy didn't see that part.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

Why should I waste my time to go through the thread when I already know you're one uncouth scallywag with a handset.

9 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Why should I waste my time to go through the thread when I already know you're one uncouth scallywag with a handset.
Zonnie boy,log out go drink cold beer, you don dey act like sissy.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Ndi "I would log out and cool off"

Greese brain!

8 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Oh really? Yet you wasted your time to go through my 1991 comments to get a screenshot?

Only a fool will take you seriously. You don't fit for your "captain save a bro" job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Ndi "I would log out and cool off"

Greese brain!
Cooling off now.
Bighead,your pettiness suckx

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Person wey them dey roast corn for his head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Person wey them dey roast corn for his head grin grin
No mind the bighead.
Oya jennyclay coman carry your boy.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Cooling off now.
Bighead,your pettiness suckx
Carbonated drinks are bad for your health. No wonder you dey always get skoin skoin for head. Drink water instead.

11 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh really? Yet you wasted your time to go through my 1991 comments to get a screenshot?

Only a fool will take you seriously. You don't fit for your "captain save a bro" job.
Ariza, back to our deal.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

No mind the bighead.
Oya jenny clay coman carry your boy.
Na jenny truly fit handle him madness grin grin grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Carbonated drinks are bad your health. Drink water instead.
I knew you were secretly dying to get my attention after ignoring you that was why you tagged my name..i can predict n work on you with ease.

Swerve boy.... attention over.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Ariza, back to our deal.

Bye.
I dismissed you long ago dude. You were only too slow to pick the cue.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay is here....pls carry zonefree dey go.you re his night mare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.