Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45911 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

I knew you were secretly dying to get my attention after ignoring you that was why you tagged my name..i can predict n work on you with ease.

Swerve boy.... attention over.

Lol. You're mistaking yourself for Gal Gadot. You're just Asaba Halle Berry.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
Jennyclay is here....pls carry zonefree dey go.you re his night mare
Zonefree that don't even have money. The boy look so broke and unkempt. He's a seriel Debtor, owing series of loan apps.

Zonefree is the king of promise and fail. He need to be sued and jailed for not keeping to his promises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
I dismissed you long ago dude. You were only too slow to pick the cue.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Fira09(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

So, how does this harmless post provoke you that you had to bring in someone's mother in a post that got nothing to do with you?

Irredeemable hypocrite!

@The bolded

I dey tell you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd

Have mercy on us! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2023
See how this lady just analysed your full existence ifeanyi zonefree.

You can't even make a down payment for a boiled egg.
Abeg m out of here,duty calls.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
See how this lady just analysed your full existence ifeanyi zonefree.

You can't even make a down payment for a boiled egg.
Abeg m out of here,duty calls.
Oh, you mean the toy you remotely controlled? grin

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Fira09(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Guy, when you are facing a heated arguments with online ladies, just ignore their damn assés, the ilks are wired narrowly in their cerebellum, so they spew out words just like their scattered mendula.

Attention seeking ilks, you really give them attention they crave of...

Especially the ariza of an object

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Fira09:

Guy, when you are facing a heated arguments with online ladies, just ignore their damn assés, the ilks are wired narrowly in their cerebellum, so they spew out words just like their scattered mendula.

Attention seeking ilks.
I know, chief.

This particular incident is for a reason. Fools need to be reminded they're fools, regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
siofra:
She's right and I support her. Stop making promises you can't fulfil.

^^^^Siofra been quite for pass 4 days...DID M.0.D BAN U AGAIN FOR THE 20TH TIME? ....olodo.. HA HA HA HA HA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Can only happen in Ghana
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
siofra:
She's right and I support her. Stop making promises you can't fulfil.

gooood news Siofra...i have decieded to beg M.0.D to realease u from 3 month ban...Your ban will over anytime now.meaning u can post threads....THANK ME LATER!! smiley
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Your mum taught me well,since she's a pro controlling the one that wifed her,so m her protege.
Zonefree:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree remember?
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Ghanaian sidechic has sued a bank manager, who she claims was her lover, for allegedly breaching an agreement to take care of her.

Deborah Seyram Adablah dragged the Director of Finance of First Atlantic Bank, Ernest Kwasi Nimako, to the Accra High Court, and he is expected to appear before Friday, January 27, 2023.

In a suit dated January 23, 2023, Deborah contends that her ‘sugar daddy’ who was also her boss, agreed to buy her a car, pay for her accommodation for three years, give her a monthly stipend of GH¢3,000, marry her after divorcing his wife and also give her a lump sum to start a business.
In her writ of summons and statement of claims which has since gone viral on social media, Deborah alleges that the ‘sugar daddy’ bought the car but registered it in his name.
Wives need to learn from this gal abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
OriOko88:
■ Lol. The way women enjoy spending Guys money is sweeter than orgasm aswear. That's why they're always so pained when a guy scam or dupes any of them of their money.This one is bitter that the gran pa don dump her sorry ass for another biatch grin
1. How many of them put guns to the heads of the men to force those men to living as their ATM machines? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lalami3232:
grin grin cheesy
■ Sometimes eeh, I dey believe say some people are very mad but dem never know. Side chick business wey people dey do dey hide na this wan dey sue person ontop. Na true dem talk when dem say "a beautiful girl wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer pass". Now imagine a man go marry this one tomorrow. Dear men, make I analyze something for una. Do you know how many men don fvck your wife/girlfriend before E reach your turn? Make I just put a rough estimate of 5 guys (we all know say an average 9ja babe don fvck pass even 10 men). Now imagine each of the 5 ex don sleep with her 10times. That's 50 times of intensive drilling, and una go still dey kneel to beg her to be una wife. If you think I'm exaggerating, make I ask you this question. How many times you fvck your ex? E never pass 10 Now other guys go still sleep with her before her husband comes to take ownership of the overused kpekus 😆😆.
I pity una wey the marry non-virgins aka boreholes oooooo.
1. Why should they continue to hide that which has proven profitable? This gal is innovating and taking it to levels which ought to be at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
■ I'm very very interested in this case... Smart girl.. She might end up setting a precedence. All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control out mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....
Very smart individual abeg! If only wives will learn from her. What she is doing is better than their many regular visits to places like shiloh , year after year, praying for God to come change their husbands. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
post=120352204:
Here comes the evergreen LAMBA.

Just like another one that says "where were you before I met my wife?"
Lamba upon Lamba. cool
Our darling Naija ladies,
Be Wise!

We Rise.
This woman is here is probably smarter than the man's wife who is many aware that her husband has been cheating on her but sits back waiting instead on God to magically cause the man to start keeping his promises to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
ahnie:
Your mum taught me well,since she's a pro controlling the one that wifed her,so m her protege.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree remember?
Says a senseless and strumpet mother!

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Freshtruth:
■ Women and entitled mentality ask her now what she is doing to make the sugar daddy happy is just sex. Sex is overrated after releasing like 2 times you will realize this genders has nothing to offer
■ House rent, car and 3000gh CEDIs make he still divorce wife marry you join because of your Toto wey no be gold? If na only me dey this life cucumber go finish for market. See her face wey be like fufu wey no pound well
1. Is that any different or worse than what many of you believe your wives are there for? undecided

2. She is a smart woman. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
chatinent:
Omo, to lazy come get the entitlement feeling bi like say village curse. People go just dey use you dey dump.
She put gun for the man head abi wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ahnie: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Says a senseless and strumpet mother!
Glad I struck a nerve.
Have a nice day.

You can ring the **gangs**to come at me,it's your me with their alternates.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Men are endangered specie everywhere, irrespective of the country😥, how many times has this lady sued the Ghanaian govt for failed promises they keep making to their people during campaign but never fulfil any? 😂😂
Why should she sue a government that she is not directly impacted by when she can instead begin locally to correct issues that directly impact her and her wellbeing? undecided

Do you say that because you have yet to sue government, you will not turn sue your landlord who is making your life hell on a regular basis? Abeg, make we dey use our head in matters. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by toujurs: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ugly
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Autobot05:
Lmao ... she should be jailed for wasting the judge's time ...
Let her bring evidence 😂
You will be shocked she may actually win her case against the man.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by toujurs: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Guy you used your strength to reply a single mum. You dey f up o!

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
atilla:
This guy should be ready to trend for a while.
d girl is ready to get what she believes belongs to her from this relationship and even if he looses in court all his private info will be leaked
That gal is smart! undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nostring:
Lol useless thing
You mean the man, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:
But this case holds no water, since there wasn't any written or documented agreement on their relationship, either were they wedded by the court.

Since the car was bought in his name, she has no right over the car.
A verbal agreement between lovers is an agreement and can hold even in court. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
techWriter3:
The banker manger must be jailed for dating this ugly girl because of yansh
Must he go after only the ugly kind that you do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Angel55555:

Where is the consideration on her part ? Her claims has no ground.
What consideration? How did you come to conclude her claims hold no grounds? Obviously, it holds enough for her to get her day in court. undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Curvinus:
■ A good judge will take one look and dismiss the Case for lack of merit. Clearly there is no written agreement between them that the side chick would enjoy all these benefits. So, they are mere unsubstantiated claims by a bitter ex who is seeking to extort her former partner. Nothing would come out of this. The man is also smart to have registered the car in his name.
1. Do courts only consider issues based on written agreements between lovers? undecided

https://www.pandadoc.com/ask/are-verbal-contracts-and-agreements-legally-binding undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / What Does This Lady Really Mean? / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.