Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45916 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Nigerian constitution is this claim of yours stated abeg! undecided

Go back and read what I wrote, supplemental evidence is needed for oral contract cases, in fact absence of third party testimony, documentary evidence or confession by the defendant, oral cases are thrown out the door. I've attached a link below for your education and also an example case where additional evidence made the oral case valid.

https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/contracts-and-commercial-law/899476/proving-oral-contracts-under-nigerian-law

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/oral-contract-is-enforceable-between-parties4/

In case you are too tired to read all of it, here is an excerpt:

Documentary evidence is a veritable aid for assessing oral testimony: Whyte v. Jack (1996) 2 NWLR (Pt. 431) 407 and u.N.I.C v. u.c.I.c. Ltd (1999) 3 NWLR (Pt. 593) 17. In Jinadu v. Esurombi-Aro(2005) l4NWLR(Pt. 944) 142, this court held at page 192 thus: G; Where there is oral and documentary evidence, documentary evidence should be used as a hanger with which to asses oral testimony.”

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Klass99(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
smiley
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by bonnyhope: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lalami3232:
grin grin cheesy
Sometimes eeh, I dey believe say some people are very mad but dem never know. Side chick business wey people dey do dey hide na this wan dey sue person ontop. Na true dem talk when dem say "a beautiful girl wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer pass". Now imagine a man go marry this one tomorrow. Dear men, make I analyze something for una. Do you know how many men don fvck your wife/girlfriend before E reach your turn? Make I just put a rough estimate of 5 guys (we all know say an average 9ja babe don fvck pass even 10 men). Now imagine each of the 5 ex don sleep with her 10times. That's 50 times of intensive drilling, and una go still dey kneel to beg her to be una wife. If you think I'm exaggerating, make I ask you this question. How many times you fvck your ex? E never pass 10 Now other guys go still sleep with her before her husband comes to take ownership of the overused kpekus 😆😆.
I pity una wey the marry non-virgins aka boreholes oooooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted'

I will just call you anti - marriage

If not, where you want see virgin, you no wan marry be that na

When desirable not available
Available becomes desirable
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. in 2023? please stop! undecided

2. All evidence does not need to be listed in the complaint filed. undecided

3. Abegi, make we hear word o'jare! undecided

How about the word of God? Both parties in this news article committed serious infractions. I admit I made that mistake once and asked the most high for forgiveness and never repeated that sin. Several years lager I was tempted to do it again with a former married colleague with a big nice yansh like the babe in the op but I stayed strong and didn't break my vow to the creator. We even met up after her dental appointment but I told her I couldn't go thru with it. I briefly told her that I respected her holy marriage and she should work things out at home. She did and they are still together.

Mark 10:9

" Therefore what God has joined together, let not no man (or woman) separate.”
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
■How about the word of God? Both parties in this news article committed serious infractions. I admit I made that mistake once and asked the most high for forgiveness and never repeated that sin. Several years lager I was tempted to do it again with a former married colleague with a big nice yansh like the babe in the op but I stayed strong and didn't break my vow to the creator. We even met up after her dental appointment but I told her I couldn't go thru with it. I briefly told her that I respected her holy marriage and she should work things out at home. She did and they are still together. Mark 10:9 " Therefore what God has joined together, let not no man (or woman) separate.”
Now you are just insulting yourself thinking you insult God. Is it the adulterous man in this or the woman that cares about this God? undecided

Abegi! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by hardbody: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lalami3232:
grin grin cheesy
Sometimes eeh, I dey believe say some people are very mad but dem never know. Side chick business wey people dey do dey hide na this wan dey sue person ontop. Na true dem talk when dem say "a beautiful girl wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer pass". Now imagine a man go marry this one tomorrow. Dear men, make I analyze something for una. Do you know how many men don fvck your wife/girlfriend before E reach your turn? Make I just put a rough estimate of 5 guys (we all know say an average 9ja babe don fvck pass even 10 men). Now imagine each of the 5 ex don sleep with her 10times. That's 50 times of intensive drilling, and una go still dey kneel to beg her to be una wife. If you think I'm exaggerating, make I ask you this question. How many times you fvck your ex? E never pass 10 Now other guys go still sleep with her before her husband comes to take ownership of the overused kpekus 😆😆.
I pity una wey the marry non-virgins aka boreholes oooooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted'

Small pikin dey worry you las las or your brain has an arrested development.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
abbey621:
Go back and read what I wrote, supplemental evidence is needed for oral contract cases, in fact absence of third party testimony, documentary evidence or confession by the defendant, oral cases are thrown out the door. I've attached a link below for your education and also an example case where additional evidence made the oral case valid.
https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/contracts-and-commercial-law/899476/proving-oral-contracts-under-nigerian-law
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/oral-contract-is-enforceable-between-parties4/

In case you are too tired to read all of it, here is an excerpt:
Documentary evidence is a veritable aid for assessing oral testimony: Whyte v. Jack (1996) 2 NWLR (Pt. 431) 407 and u.N.I.C v. u.c.I.c. Ltd (1999) 3 NWLR (Pt. 593) 17. In Jinadu v. Esurombi-Aro(2005) l4NWLR(Pt. 944) 142, this court held at page 192 thus: G; Where there is oral and documentary evidence, documentary evidence should be used as a hanger with which to asses oral testimony.”
I am sorry what? The links you quoted explicitly state that oral contracts can be legally binding, and are judged based on other information provided. So wetin you dey argue again? Even text messages exchanged between them, voice recordings, and even pictures can serve as additional backing for such oral agreements, so what are you arguing abeg? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now you are just insulting yourself thinking you insult God. Is it the adulterous man in this or the woman that cares about this God? undecided

Abegi! undecided

No insult, just typing the truth of what really happened in my life. I once told a fine married female to keep her legs closed to an outsider. I often think about how I got the strength that day. It had to be divine intervention.

We all make mistakes in life but we should strive to not repeat dem. As I said above, both committed serious infractions but one was satisfying his loins while the other was both committing adultery/fornication and attempting husband stealing.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
■No insult, just typing the truth of what really happened in my life. I once told a fine married female to keep her legs closed to an outsider. I often think about how I got the strength that day. It had to be divine intervention.
■We all make mistakes in life but we should strive to not repeat dem. As I said above, both committed serious infractions but one was satisfying his loins while the other was both committing adultery/fornication and attempting husband stealing.
1. There is no truth to what you typed as it is instead a desperate attempt by you to seek relevance in this. undecided

2. Storyland! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
I love this. Don't make promises you can't keep and end up wasting someone's time for years. Nigerian ladies should take a leaf from this
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by abbey621(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry what? The links you quoted explicitly state that oral contracts can be legally binding, and are judged based on other information provided. So wetin you dey argue again? Even text messages exchanged between them, voice recordings, and even pictures can serve as additional backing for such oral agreements, so what are you arguing abeg? undecided

I hope you can comprehend the difference between oral case without supplementary evidence and one with supplementary evidence such as chat, messages as you alluded above. You basically just repeated what I initially stated, oral argument alone is insufficient and would be laughed at in court!
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by MrFly(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
I'm very very interested in this case...

Smart girl.

She might end up setting a precedence.

All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control our mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....

grin
written agreement abeg. Court rules on evidence not hearsay
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
abbey621:
I hope you can comprehend the difference between oral case without supplementary evidence and one with supplementary evidence such as chat, messages as you alluded above. You basically just repeated what I initially stated, oral argument alone is insufficient and would be laughed at in court!
Initially stated where exactly? A recorded oral agreement for instance is not sufficient? Abeg stop! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
MrFly:
written agreement abeg. Court rules on evidence not hearsay
Verbal agreements, even recorded, are acceptable in courts these days. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by abbey621(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Initially stated where exactly? A recorded oral agreement for instance is not sufficient? Abeg stop! undecided

You love arguing don't you? Go back and read my initial comment, it will save you lots of time and energy! Oral whether recorded or not would need additional evidence to win anything in court unless the defendant admits it. E.g. a speech expert or voice analysis that can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that the defendant is the one on the recording.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no truth to what you typed as it is instead a desperate attempt by you to seek relevance in this. undecided

2. Storyland! undecided

She and I greet each other on holidays or just occasionally say hi. her daughter is now a college track star. here's a brief snippet of us respectfully keeping in touch from last summer.
No need for me to be a common liar on NL.😉
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
She and I greet each other on holidays or just occasionally say hi. her daughter is now a college track star. here's a brief snippet of us respectfully keeping in touch from last summer.
No need for me to be a common liar on NL.😉
Stop with the attempts to derail the thread abeg! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A verbal agreement between lovers is an agreement and can hold even in court. undecided

Verbal agreement ke.. there is nothing like agreement in verbal. It must me documented before it's can be tendered as an agreement. If verbal agreement means anything in court everyone will have a court case in the world. Verbal agreement can only hold water if there is a video of him saying it , even then its still 50 50.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by obynokoko: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
I'm very very interested in this case...

Smart girl.

She might end up setting a precedence.

All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control our mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....

See any promise or agreement that is not written down and signed is not admissible in court.it is null and void and of no effect whatsoever

grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
drsibz66:
Verbal agreement ke.. there is nothing like agreement in verbal. It must me documented before it's can be tendered as an agreement. If verbal agreement means anything in court everyone will have a court case in the world. Verbal agreement can only hold water if there is a video of him saying it , even then its still 50 50.
Again, the important thing here is verbal agreements are considered legally binding. undecided
https://www.lawdepot.com/blog/are-verbal-agreements-legally-binding/
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop with the attempts to derail the thread abeg! undecided

You have descended to name calling and insults when I tried to be respectful and mannerly to you. I shared a personal story on the topic of relationship/s and yet you still vomit.

You lost, exit the stage.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by obynokoko: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Autobot05:
Lmao ... she should be jailed for wasting the judge's time ...
Let her bring evidence 😂

You are very correct,no evidence
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:
■You have descended to name calling and insults when I tried to be respectful and mannerly to you. I shared a personal story on the topic of relationship/s and yet you still vomit. You lost, exit the stage.
What has your personal story to do with this topic or the discussion for Pete's sake? No be by force to contribute abeg! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by GloriousGbola: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ishilove:
I love this. Don't make promises you can't keep and end up wasting someone's time for years. Nigerian ladies should take a leaf from this

The man did not waste years of the girls life

It was one year.

This is dangotes case all over again.

The girl is just vexed the gravy train has ended and has decided to go the route of embarrassment.

The man can probably get her on infidelity. No way a young chick of that age will be taking solely from a pot bellied sugar daddy who may not be able to 20 minutes. Las Las this particular escapade has cost the man his job.

One of my guys was saying these sidechicks are getting crazier these days.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by izibili44: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
yomi007k:
The bank manager must be jailed for dating this ugly girl because of yansh.

I hate mumu men.
you no Sabi say na yansh den dey follow for GHANA
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:
The man did not waste years of the girls life. It was one year. This is dangotes case all over again.
One year na joke? undecided

So, because it failed with the Dangote man, no one else should try? By the way, how much did Dangote spend to fight his own case? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Stevedison(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Wahala wahala wahala.

But this case holds no water, since there wasn't any written or documented agreement on their relationship, either were they wedded by the court.

Since the car was bought in his name, she has no right over the car.

But if there are screenshots of the promises then she might get something out of f this one.
She is a human too. She has rights. Nigerians always afraid of going to Court.

She said she turned down a better appointment because of those promises. Why promise her in the first pace when you know you can't fulfill it... Just because of big yansh.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Federalis: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Omo see case. If nah me be the judge, I go just throw that kind of case out of court.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by GloriousGbola: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
One year na joke? undecided

So, because it failed with the Dangote man, no one else should try? By the way, how much did Dangote spend to fight his own case? undecided

Your youth service year cannot even classify as a waste of your life as it is govt mandated

Within that 'wasted' year of this girls life she lived it up to the max.

Without a doubt she enjoyed and abused the status of ogas babe. She is just mad the gravy train and power trips have ended.

You think she actually beleived for one minute that this man would leave his wife and kids for her? This one is clearly an over open eye chick who has always been about her body.

If I recall the woman who sued and embarrassed dangote got nothing.

Now that you mention that I imagine the man's nudes may also be coming next.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2023
E dey happen
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by donhils: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2023
I hope there's a signed document/ agreement to back up these ambiguous claims? Look at what laziness and entitlement mentality have caused for her
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
■ Your youth service year cannot even classify as a waste of your life as it is govt mandated
■ Within that 'wasted' year of this girls life she lived it up to the max. Without a doubt she enjoyed and abused the status of ogas babe. She is just mad the gravy train and power trips have ended.
■You think she actually beleived for one minute that this man would leave his wife and kids for her? This one is clearly an over open eye chick who has always been about her body.
■ If I recall the woman who sued and embarrassed dangote got nothing.
■ Now that you mention that I imagine the man's nudes may also be coming next.
1. No, that thing is a waste of a year of one's life abeg! grin

2. That's an assumption and an attempt by you to impose your standards as far as life on here. She obviously wanted more than she got and she has a right by law to complain about it. undecided

3. Does it matter what I or anyone else think of what she believed? undecided

4. That one na dangote case and I bet he spent a lot fighting his side of the case too. ... should we all abandon the benefits of the law because of some failed cases? undecided

5. These women didn't put a gun to the heads of these men, and the Law allows these men to enter into relationships with them, so, I don't see why we don't want the law to fight for them and their desires too. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does This Lady Really Mean? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.