Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45858 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by faceLAGOS: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Women, naturally don’t have shame.

If not, women should always hide their faces like Afganistán women.

Robed from head to toe.

Even their anatomy & biological setup has defects.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2023
franugo:

Nothing about her is ugly oga. Not my spec but quite beautiful. Please focus on the message. I don't understand why you people on NL love hurling insults at every given opportunity and @seun keeps letting it go. You all are turning this forum to a cesspool of rubbish insults, vile attacks, meaningless squabbles and irritating tantrums.

I beg of you landers....STOP THE INSULTS!

I don't have your time.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Ameduedwin: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2023
gaby:
I'm very very interested in this case...

Smart girl.

She might end up setting a precedence.

All of us wey dey misyarn and promise wetin we no mean once we don see kpekus go learn to control our mouth by force.

Praise thy Rod....

grin
do you know any promises or agreement that is not writing agreement is not bind and will not stand in the court of law
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Men, make we sha try to day behave ourselves and let some of these girls go hungry.
You do good problem, you no do, still wahala.

Allow these people to go hungry a bit. She go learn how to close Leg , go find work.
Stupid girl.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Ameduedwin: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Is it any writing agreement to that effect?
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by spiceadole: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You have a terrible upbringing and you fail to culture yourself to be a better person.

Nl is really an enabler that allows nitwits and uncultured juveniles to display their foolishness at will at the detriment of other users. What was wrong in her comment that prompt such an abusive, ill thought response to her. Oh because she's female you believe you can type anything at her. Such an uncouth young lad you are! I don't even care how old you are offline.

You can do better! Who knows that woman you quote with your nonsense can be as old as one of your aunties or even your mother judging by your comportment!
Tsk! Tsk Tsk! So mannerless! Who raised you?

Wow! Seems you are new to this platform.

I doubt there is any other platform in the world where men insult and degrade women ,they don't even know,like nairaland.

He is just one of them.
You will hardly fine a man type anything nice about women here.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Her yansh no even smooth
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2023
franugo:
It's stated in the document that she recorded the promises and that the recording will be tendered as evidence in court
The girl is smart! grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Ameduedwin:
do you know any promises or agreement that is not writing agreement is not bind and will not stand in the court of law
This is very wrong since verbal agreements are considered legally binding. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Women, naturally don’t have shame. If not, women should always hide their faces like Afganistán women. Robed from head to toe. Even their anatomy & biological setup has defects.
Why should she be ashamed? Did she put a gun to the man's head? undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by MrFly(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Verbal agreements, even recorded, are acceptable in courts these days. undecided
anything recorded is an evidence not verbal
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2023
MrFly:
anything recorded is an evidence not verbal
According to legal experts, verbal agreements — not just those that are recorded — are legally binding. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by franugo(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2023
ShaqFu:
Still the sugar daddy can deny he's the one who made those promises. Her lawyers will have to look for a forensic expert on voice whatever to confirm the voice is that of her sugar daddy.

He can even say he made those promises under duress, that's why she recorded it even.

Of course there are several ways to play this for the man but i believe the girl must have envisaged those outcomes from the beginning and must have evidence to negate that.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Mordecai(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to legal experts, verbal agreements — not just those that are recorded — are legally binding. undecided

Verbal agreements are binding, if they can be established ie both parties accept that there was an agreement in the first place. In this case, if the defendant pleads there was no such agreement, then it cannot be established.

She averred that she sent text messages to him as proof that there was an agreement. It would serve, if he was the one that sent it. So that is not acceptable evidence.

The man can easily turn it back on her and allege blackmail. The little she owns will then be sold off to support her legal battles and subsequent payments to him when she loses.

Beyond the legal issues involved, she still loses out. She will never bag another big fish. She will have to learn how to work hard for her money, which I doubt she could. Or end up as a short time sex worker.

The man most likely loses his job because the bank will relieve him of his job to save face. Beyond that, he can still leverage his network and the sympathy of other potential sugar daddy blackmail victims to find a new lease on life.

Don't sweat it, this is just an academic exercise.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Mordecai:
Verbal agreements are binding, if they can be established ie both parties accept that there was an agreement in the first place. In this case, if the defendant pleads there was no such agreement, then it cannot be established.

She averred that she sent text messages to him as proof that there was an agreement. It would serve, if he was the one that sent it. So that is not acceptable evidence.

The man can easily turn it back on her and allege blackmail. The little she owns will then be sold off to support her legal battles and subsequent payments to him when she loses.

Beyond the legal issues involved, she still loses out. She will never bag another big fish. She will have to learn how to work hard for her money, which I doubt she could. Or end up as a short time sex worker.

The man most likely loses his job because the bank will relieve him of his job to save face. Beyond that, he can still leverage his network and the sympathy of other potential sugar daddy blackmail victims to find a new lease on life.

Don't sweat it, this is just an academic exercise.
Again, According to legal experts, verbal agreements — not just those that are recorded — are legally binding. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Ameduedwin: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is very wrong since verbal agreements are considered legally binding. undecided
those writing agreement are the evidence in Court nah
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Ameduedwin:
those writing agreement are the evidence in Court nah
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by irunoko(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Merch:
Entitled hoes everywhere
from the onset you knew she was a buisness woman,you collected her services you no wan pay.why? If E easy release your daughter to dey fvck without pay outside the borders of marriage

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by DearGorgeous(f): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2023
post=120352204:

Here comes the evergreen LAMBA.

Just like another one that says "where were you before I met my wife?"
Lamba upon Lamba. cool
Our darling Naija ladies,
Be Wise!

We Rise.

This particular story is from Ghana. Let Nigerian females breath for some time while you concentrate on advising the Ghanaian lady this time. Ok?
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2023
olosho with notin to offer de sue another person because of promises

shame to African girls
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by hokafor(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Lalami3232:
grin grin cheesy
Sometimes eeh, I dey believe say some people are very mad but dem never know. Side chick business wey people dey do dey hide na this wan dey sue person ontop. Na true dem talk when dem say "a beautiful girl wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer pass". Now imagine a man go marry this one tomorrow. Dear men, make I analyze something for una. Do you know how many men don fvck your wife/girlfriend before E reach your turn? Make I just put a rough estimate of 5 guys (we all know say an average 9ja babe don fvck pass even 10 men). Now imagine each of the 5 ex don sleep with her 10times. That's 50 times of intensive drilling, and una go still dey kneel to beg her to be una wife. If you think I'm exaggerating, make I ask you this question. How many times you fvck your ex? E never pass 10 Now other guys go still sleep with her before her husband comes to take ownership of the overused kpekus 😆😆.
I pity una wey the marry non-virgins aka boreholes oooooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted'
very good analysis. U should be given women affairs minster.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by CheapHomes1: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Drag? All I have stated so far is that verbal agreements are considered legally binding, a fact. Simple! undecided

It's because of the fact you stated that I asked this question....How do you prove that there was an agreement between the prostitute and the stupid bank executive in this case?

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by abidem4real: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is ungrateful for demanding he own up to promises he made to her? undecided

I really hope she has recordings to prove the agreement so she can maybe cause other women to begin using their heads too. undecided
Sueing for verbal promise even after the man had done the little he could do as "a mere man friend"?! What legal right does she have when she is clearly not married to him to sue him over one stupid promise? Was the man born because of her?
Women are just fish brain gender otherwise, this could not have come up.
If the man's wife knows her legal right very well, that useless side chick should be arrested and made to face the wrath of law for dating her husband provided they are legally married.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by jahsharon: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2023
yomi007k:
The bank manager must be jailed for dating this ugly girl because of yansh.

I hate mumu men.

What is life without Yansh? Life is useless without Yansh.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
I swear I love this one, sue the idiots, perhaps many men will wise up!!
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by yomi007k(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
jahsharon:

What is life without Yansh? Life is useless without Yansh.
Yeye grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
I dey text you. Oil dey ur head. But even if the lady looses the case. She didn't completely loose. Cus I'm sure she must have really enjoyed herself in the past one year they dated, like she said the man only paid one year rent for her instead of three.
Some women and their entitlement mentality sha. To them dating a Man is the easiest way to survive
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
CheapHomes1:
It's because of the fact you stated that I asked this question....How do you prove that there was an agreement between the prostitute and the stupid bank executive in this case?
Again,According to legal experts, verbal agreements — not just those that are recorded — are legally binding. Lawyers know how best to argue on behalf of their individual client. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
abidem4real:

Sueing for verbal promise even after the man had done the little he could do as "a mere man friend"?! What legal right does she have when she is clearly not married to him to sue him over one stupid promise? Was the man born because of her?
Women are just fish brain gender otherwise, this could not have come up.
If the man's wife knows her legal right very well, that useless side chick should be arrested and made to face the wrath of law for dating her husband provided they are legally married.
All this amounts to meaningless jabber since what matters here is one thing and that is , verbal agreements — not just those that are recorded — are legally binding. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
OriOko88:
Lol. The way women enjoy spending Guys money is sweeter than orgasm aswear. That's why they're always so pained when a guy scam or dupes any of them of their money.

This one is bitter that the gran pa don dump her sorry ass for another biatch grin
Exactly 💯
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Women and entitled mentality ask her now what she is doing to make the sugar daddy happy is just sex. Sex is overrated after releasing like 2 times you will realize this genders has nothing to offer

House rent, car and 3000gh CEDIs make he still divorce wife marry you join because of your Toto wey no be gold? If na only me dey this life cucumber go finish for market.

See her face wey be like fufu wey no pound well
Nothing gives more joy than a work you do that gives you pleasure and money at the same time. That's why most girls are into hook up. If you are a lady you will understand more. Try this. Chat a lady make sure you a chat dirty with her, then promise her money to fvck her. She will quickly agree. She loves it more than you but she only need you to commit something that's all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does This Lady Really Mean? / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.