Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) (45883 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, the important thing here is verbal agreements are considered legally binding. undecided
https://www.lawdepot.com/blog/are-verbal-agreements-legally-binding/

In this case do you think there is ever going to be an acceptance. The man will never agree he made those promises if he does then it becomes valid. That is what those English there means .. OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE. YOU CAN NEVER WIN A CASE OF VERBAL AGREEMENT IN COURT EXCEPT THE DEFENDANT AGREES THAT HE SAID THOSE WORDS OR THERE IS EVIDENCE HE SAID SO . LIKE VIDEO . A VOICE RECORD MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ENOUGH OR A WITNESS . NOT EVEN IN THIS CASE OF A BITTER EX.

2, can this agreement be said to meet the LAWFUL CONSIDERATION CRITERIA? looking at the example they gave what is the meaningful thing of
substance or material that the girl exchange?

Forget it .. read those criteria there , you will see that just verbal agreements without any meaning material or substance can't be proven that why verbal agreements are never valid. In the example in you link. The aunty can bring transfer statement as evidence and it will serve as meaning substance .. what is this girl going to bring?

Let me share this part of the link you didn't read. Seems you read only a part.
In order to win the case, the aunt must prove with evidence that her nephew borrowed the money with the intention of paying it back, while the nephew must prove he agreed to no such thing. Without documentation of the agreement, it becomes a matter of he-said-she-said. In the end, a judge decides which party’s case is more probable.

Although the aunt can prove she loaned her nephew money with bank statements showing $200 transferred to her nephew on the day in question, she still doesn’t have physical evidence of him agreeing to pay it back. He might even deny he made such a promise (committing perjury in the process).

Without a witness to the agreement, the aunt could be out $200—and a decent relationship with her nephew.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2023
drsibz66:
In this case do you think there is ever going to be an acceptance. The man will never agree he made those promises if he does then it becomes valid. That is what those English there means .. OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE. YOU CAN NEVER WIN A CASE OF VERBAL AGREEMENT IN COURT EXCEPT THE DEFENDANT AGREES THAT HE SAID THOSE WORDS OR THERE IS EVIDENCE HE SAID SO . LIKE VIDEO . A VOICE RECORD MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ENOUGH OR A WITNESS . NOT EVEN IN THIS CASE OF A BITTER EX.
You know why you have lawyers — professionals who fight your case in court? It is because it is never easy. So let's leave it to the lawyers and stop pretending it is up to us to decide the outcome of even this case. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You know why you have lawyers — professionals who fight your case in court? It is because it is never easy. So let's leave it to the lawyers and stop pretending it is up to us to decide the outcome of even this case. undecided

In order to win the case, the aunt must prove with evidence that her nephew borrowed the money with the intention of paying it back, while the nephew must prove he agreed to no such thing. Without documentation of the agreement, it becomes a matter of he-said-she-said. In the end, a judge decides which party’s case is more probable.

Although the aunt can prove she loaned her nephew money with bank statements showing $200 transferred to her nephew on the day in question, she still doesn’t have physical evidence of him agreeing to pay it back. He might even deny he made such a promise (committing perjury in the process).

Without a witness to the agreement, the aunt could be out $200—and a decent relationship with her nephew.

I'm talking to you as a lawyer and also a doctor.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by faceland: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2023
please print her name so she would be immortalized online as a prostitute.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2023
drsibz66:
In order to win the case, the aunt must prove with evidence that her nephew borrowed the money with the intention of paying it back, while the nephew must prove he agreed to no such thing. Without documentation of the agreement, it becomes a matter of he-said-she-said. In the end, a judge decides which party’s case is more probable. Although the aunt can prove she loaned her nephew money with bank statements showing $200 transferred to her nephew on the day in question, she still doesn’t have physical evidence of him agreeing to pay it back. He might even deny he made such a promise (committing perjury in the process). Without a witness to the agreement, the aunt could be out $200—and a decent relationship with her nephew.
I'm talking to you as a lawyer and also a doctor.
The sample case you cited moves me to my second point which is no two lawyers are the same. So, again, let's leave it to her lawyer and stop pretending it is up to us to decide the outcome of even this case. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 1:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The sample case you cited moves me to my second point which is no two lawyers are the same. So, again, let's leave it to her lawyer and stop pretending it is up to us to decide the outcome of even this case. undecided

[b]Although the aunt can prove she loaned her nephew money with bank statements showing $200 transferred to her nephew on the day in question, she still doesn’t have physical evidence of him agreeing to pay it back. He might even deny he made such a promise (committing perjury in the process). Without a witness to the agreement, the aunt could be out $200—and a decent relationship with her nephew.
[i][/i]

Any lawyer that says he will win this case of verbal agreements without any proof or evidence what so ever is just wanting to eat your money or the judge is corrupt. Note we don't have judges in Nigeria, what we have in Nigeria are judges that judge cases based on benefits
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2023
drsibz66:

[b]Although the aunt can prove she loaned her nephew money with bank statements showing $200 transferred to her nephew on the day in question, she still doesn’t have physical evidence of him agreeing to pay it back. He might even deny he made such a promise (committing perjury in the process). Without a witness to the agreement, the aunt could be out $200—and a decent relationship with her nephew.
[i][/i]

Any lawyer that says he will win this case of verbal agreements without any proof or evidence what so ever is just wanting to eat your money or the judge is corrupt. Note we don't have judges in Nigeria, what we have in Nigeria are judges that judge cases based on benefits
Your kind is why I fear Nigerian lawyers. Very defeated individuals! undecided

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your kind is why I fear Nigerian lawyers. Very defeated individuals! undecided

It's only in your country nigeria the law changes with personnel. The law is meant to be constant and followed to every letter. That's why lawyers examine cases and know the one out have a chance to win and also advice you on where to plea guilty for lighter sentence. Verbal agreements without any documentation, proof or evidence anywhere will be dismissed by a noble judge
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2023
drsibz66:
It's only in your country nigeria the law changes with personnel. The law is meant to be constant and followed to every letter. That's why lawyers examine cases and know the one out have a chance to win and also advice you on where to plea guilty for lighter sentence. Verbal agreements without any documentation, proof or evidence anywhere will be dismissed by a noble judge
Nigerian law changes with personnel? Where you carry that one come from again? Are you certain you are a lawyer as you claim cause I am not one, and I know the Constitution has been amended much since it was installed, and that has been a major thorn in the side as far as development is concerned for the average Nigerian? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=120437086]Nigerian law changes with personnel? Where you carry that one come from again? Are you certain you are a lawyer as you claim cause I am not one, and I know the Constitution has been amended much since it was installed, and that has been a major thorn in the side as far as development is concerned for the average Nigerian? undecided

Yes na. In Nigeria I'm very sure someone can sue you to court on the premise that you had a verbal agreement with him and he will win you. Because they look at personel( you person, affluence, office , your godfathers and your bank acct to pass judgement) . If a verbal agreement was valid in court we all will be in court everyday in the world. Cos people say things every day they don't mean.

The bottom line of what I'm trying to tell you is that there are some cases you can't win as lawyer except the judge is biased. Verbal agreement with proof, evidence and when the defendant denies is one of them. Best lawyers in the world select their cases , or give you legal advice on cases you have 0 chance of winning.
That a lawyer sometimes follow you to court even when all evidence are already against you is not to win you the case but to represent you , advice you on your legal actions and make sure the judgement is according to the law.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2023
drsibz66:
So, even though it is well known fact that verbal agreements are considered legally binding, you wish for me to believe they're not simply on grounds that you don't want to accept that they are? Why are you wasting your own time abeg? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by occfx: 1:48am On Jan 28, 2023
yomi007k:
The bank manager must be jailed for dating this ugly girl because of yansh.

I hate mumu men.

I commend the girl for holding the idiot in his blokos
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by drsibz66(m): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, even though it is well known fact that verbal agreements are considered legally binding, you wish for me to believe they're not simply on grounds that you don't want to accept that they are? Why are you wasting your own time abeg? undecided

You are actually can't be educated. Even in your link you posted I showed you what the outcome always comes to. A judge can't pass a judgement to solely on I said.. he said . Case will be dismissed for lack of evidence. Any judge that passes judgement based on just what 2 people said is biased cos on what premise what the judgment passed. That means he took side and believed one person and disbelieved the other . You word against my word never holds in court. Someone has to prove beyond just words .That's the summary . Good night baba.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2023
drsibz66:
You are actually can't be educated. Even in your link you posted I showed you what the outcome always comes to. A judge can't pass a judgement to solely on I said.. he said . Case will be dismissed for lack of evidence. Any judge that passes judgement based on just what 2 people said is biased cos on what premise what the judgment passed. That means he took side and believed one person and disbelieved the other . You word against my word never holds in court. Someone has to prove beyond just words .That's the summary . Good night baba.
See me see wahala abeg! undecided

Again, So, even though it is well known fact that verbal agreements are considered legally binding, you wish for me to believe they're not simply on grounds that you don't want to accept that they are? Why are you wasting your own time abeg? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:28am On Jan 28, 2023
yomi007k:

I hate mumu men.
The guy promised her Heaven and Earth because of Kpekus, now he is going to Hell. grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by jamace(m): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
The guy promised her Heaven and Earth because of Kpekus, now he is going to Hell. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Lalami3232:
grin grin cheesy
Sometimes eeh, I dey believe say some people are very mad but dem never know. Side chick business wey people dey do dey hide na this wan dey sue person ontop. Na true dem talk when dem say "a beautiful girl wey no get sense, na her toto dey suffer pass". Now imagine a man go marry this one tomorrow. Dear men, make I analyze something for una. Do you know how many men don fvck your wife/girlfriend before E reach your turn? Make I just put a rough estimate of 5 guys (we all know say an average 9ja babe don fvck pass even 10 men). Now imagine each of the 5 ex don sleep with her 10times. That's 50 times of intensive drilling, and una go still dey kneel to beg her to be una wife. If you think I'm exaggerating, make I ask you this question. How many times you fvck your ex? E never pass 10 Now other guys go still sleep with her before her husband comes to take ownership of the overused kpekus 😆😆.
I pity una wey the marry non-virgins aka boreholes oooooo.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted'

Was the lady side chick to herself? What was a married man doing with her?
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See me see wahala abeg! undecided

Again, So, even though it is well known fact that verbal agreements are considered legally binding, you wish for me to believe they're not simply on grounds that you don't want to accept that they are? Why are you wasting your own time abeg? undecided

How do you prove that there was an agreement between the prostitute and the stupid bank executive in this case?
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2023
CheapHomes1:
How do you prove that there was an agreement between the prostitute and the stupid bank executive in this case?
That na her lawyer job, no be my job be that. And yes, there are good lawyers out there who are quite capable. undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That na her lawyer job, no be my job be that. And yes, there are good lawyers out there who are quite capable. undecided

If it's not your job, wetin you come de drag since?

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:02am On Jan 28, 2023
CheapHomes1:
If it's not your job, wetin you come de drag since?
Drag? All I have stated so far is that verbal agreements are considered legally binding, a fact. Simple! undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by GloriousGbola: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No, that thing is a waste of a year of one's life abeg! grin

2. That's an assumption and an attempt by you to impose your standards as far as life on here. She obviously wanted more than she got and she has a right by law to complain about it. undecided

3. Does it matter what I or anyone else think of what she believed? undecided

4. That one na dangote case and I bet he spent a lot fighting his side of the case too. ... should we all abandon the benefits of the law because of some failed cases? undecided

5. These women didn't put a gun to the heads of these men, and the Law allows these men to enter into relationships with them, so, I don't see why we don't want the law to fight for them and their desires too. undecided

a relationship is not a guarantee for anything.
so should we all run around suing people when relationships or friendships do not work out?
this was not a university sweetheart or a guy her age whispering sweet nothings. this was a much older established married man. all the girls pictures make it clear she is a tear eye /open eye babe who knows how the sugar daddy game is played

las las it is just blackmail and the guy allowed his dick to lead him into it.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ibtommy(m): 5:30am On Jan 28, 2023
yomi007k:

I hate mumu men.
Na that dirty thing dey sweet some dirty men.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ibtommy(m): 5:32am On Jan 28, 2023
I am sure the ugly, yansh stinking girl has some form of evidence hence her boldness. It is well sha. Let's learn to control our "third leg" as men.
drsibz66:

2, can this agreement be said to meet the LAWFUL CONSIDERATION CRITERIA? looking at the example they gave what is the meaningful thing of
substance or material that the girl exchange?

Forget it .. read those criteria there , you will see that just verbal agreements without any meaning material or substance can't be proven that why verbal agreements are never valid. In the example in you link. The aunty can bring transfer statement as evidence and it will serve as meaning substance .. what is this girl going to bring?

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
■ a relationship is not a guarantee for anything. so should we all run around suing people when relationships or friendships do not work out?
■ this was not a university sweetheart or a guy her age whispering sweet nothings. this was a much older established married man. all the girls pictures make it clear she is a tear eye /open eye babe who knows how the sugar daddy game is played
■ las las it is just blackmail and the guy allowed his dick to lead him into it.
1. A relationship, no matter how short it may be, is a contract, an agreement between those involved. So, as long as the agreement remains, whatever is promised can be considered binding. You may not sue but nothing stops you from doing that. There are lots of people who have and others who plan to. The law is there to protect us even in relationships. undecided

2. E no matter. As long as there was some sort of relationship between them that can be proven, the law is there to settle any disputes or grievances there may be. undecided

3. How did you arrive at the conclusion that this is blackmail, abeg? Did she have a gun to his head or force him to enter into a relationship with him? undecided
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ShaqFu: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Ishilove:
I love this. Don't make promises you can't keep and end up wasting someone's time for years. Nigerian ladies should take a leaf from this
she's just wasting her time. If there's no way she can prove her sugar daddy promised her all those stuff, her efforts are as good as wasted.

If she's smart, the moment her sugar daddy bought her that car and registered it in his name, she should have known he's making empty promises.

Anyway, she's hawt and she slay well, I'm sure another sugar daddy will come along for another ride. 😁😁😁
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by franugo(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2023
yomi007k:

I hate mumu men.

Nothing about her is ugly oga. Not my spec but quite beautiful. Please focus on the message. I don't understand why you people on NL love hurling insults at every given opportunity and @seun keeps letting it go. You all are turning this forum to a cesspool of rubbish insults, vile attacks, meaningless squabbles and irritating tantrums.

I beg of you landers....STOP THE INSULTS!

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by franugo(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2023
ShaqFu:
she's just wasting her time. If there's no way she can prove her sugar daddy promised her all those stuff, her efforts are as good as wasted.

If she's smart, the moment her sugar daddy bought her that car and registered it in his name, she should have known he's making empty promises.

Anyway, she's hawt and she slay well, I'm sure another sugar daddy will come along for another ride. 😁😁😁

It's stated in the document that she recorded the promises and that the recording will be tendered as evidence in court

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2023
franugo:

It's stated in the document that she recorded the promises and that the recording will be tendered as evidence in court
Still the sugar daddy can deny he's the one who made those promises. Her lawyers will have to look for a forensic expert on voice whatever to confirm the voice is that of her sugar daddy.

He can even say he made those promises under duress, that's why she recorded it even.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by wolesmile(m): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2023
[sup][/sup]qqqq
OriOko88:
Lol. The way women enjoy spending Guys money is sweeter than orgasm aswear. That's why they're always so pained wqehen a guy scam or dupes any of them of their money.
Erŕ
This one is bitter that the gran pa don dump her sorry ass for another biatch grin
qqq
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Is there any written agreement or is it a mere promise.
Re: Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) by Afolue(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2023
The spoiling don too much for her…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / What Does This Lady Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.