Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Fools Trust Their Lovers (2989 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by harakiri(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
It feels good to know you can "trust" someone but the reality is, everything in life evolves/changes. The person you love and trust without question today can decide to capitalize on that to play a fast one on you. Face it, the people who betray us the most are the ones WE TRUST! ! !

Nuff said.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^^Seems the key is that as your partner evolves and changes, they are honest with you about whats going on with them and how they feel.Then there is no betrayal.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by sexsinners(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
You never know sometimes you do need to put your guard down and trust ppl.
we need to take risk,thats what life is all about.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by sexsinners(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
but i will never trust a muslim,fornicater,atheist,and a sinner!! angry thts for sure all can betray you in a blink of an eye.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by harakiri(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
talina:

^^^^^Seems the key is that as your partner evolves and changes, they are honest with you about whats going on with them and how they feel.Then there is no betrayal.

I wish it was that easy and simple but it isn't. I'll explain with two examples how trust gets abused :

EX 1

A man and his beautiful wife get married, have kids and after some years of being together and discovering themselves, the interest level begins to drop. The lady no longer gets the myriad of compliments she used to get during the dating period and she's beginning to get lots of male admirers who are interested in her (not caring if she's married or not). The husband on the other hand doesn't see the need in repeating the same words every single day e.g how much he loves her/how she's the most beautiful woman in the world/how she lights up his day/how she's the best thing ever to happen to him. . .bla bla bla (it gets monotonous and excruciatingly boring after a while you know). At some point, the lady gives in to one of the admirers, they become "just friends", one thing leads to another and they end up in bed! The deed has been done, she is confused and wonders how that happened but she can't stop, she doesn't need to put in much effort to hide it from her husband because HE TRUSTS HER without question. Lesson? Trust has been abused.

EX 2

A single mother is raising her teenage son all by herself. She is a business woman, loves him more than life itself and trust him absolutely to the extent he knows where she keeps all her money and she doesn't bother to count it because she trust him. Someday, some financial problem might come to him e.g he needs to buy his girlfriend a gift/he needs to help out a friend in need/he wants to buy some extravagant stuff that he doesn't really need. He steals some of the money because he knows his mother TRUSTS HIM. Lesson? Trust has been abused.

Nuff said! ! !
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by harakiri(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
sexsinners:

but i will never trust a muslim,fornicater,atheist,and a sinner!! angry thts for sureĀ  all can betray you in a blink of an eye.

Please, can you explain what "moslems,fornicators,atheists and sinners" have got to do with the topic of discussion? Also, what have Atheists done to you? The way you keep ranting about them, one would think they are the cause of global warming and economic meltdown. One would think it's Atheists that are responsible for the poverty and hardship that is predominant in Nigeria. One would think Atheists are the ones who commit electoral fraud and embezzle trillions of government money to over seas accounts. The people who commit these "sins" are ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE! They are the ones to steal,kill and fornicate (my neighbor just got back from church with yet another chick from church to "pound" and he does that EVERY weekend and this is your typical "broda in Christ").

The most law abiding countries in the world are the most non-religious/Atheist countries. With all the abundance of religion in Nigeria, the people still remain wicked,uncaring,unloving,vile and twisted to themselves. All the sufferings of Nigerians are caused by NIGERIANS themselves all of whom are religious! There are little or no natural occurring disasters rather it's the people that are disasters to themselves. And this is a country that easily passes as one of the top 3 most religious countries in the world. What does that tell you? The economy keeps moving from bad to worse and all the people can do is pray. A hungry thief who steals a tuber of yam to quench his hunger is lynched to death whereas the big thief who looted billions is worshiped as a demi-god. There is hardly any street in Lagos without at least 2-5 churches (the churches are almost as many as the residential houses) and yet, evil pervades the land. So much for the fruits of religion.

Keep deceiving yourself and dwelling in self delusion! ! !
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by claremont(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
sexsinners:

but i will never trust a muslim,fornicater,atheist,and a sinner!! angry thts for sureĀ  all can betray you in a blink of an eye.
The width and depth of your monumental ignorance is shocking to say the least! angry
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
@ harakiri
In example 1, There was a lack of communication and respect between the couple. The wife should have talked to her husband before things got out of control.

In example 2, The son has to earn his mothers trust back. He can learn from his mistake and trust can be restablished.

People do make mistakes, but they can learn from them and become trusting and trustworthy people. In regards to relationships, maybe the challenge is finding a partner who is experienced and evolved enough to be upfront and honest with you,and themselves every day. Its something to strive for as individuals. cheesy
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by sexsinners(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
harakiri:

Please, can you explain what "moslems,fornicators,atheists and sinners" have got to do with the topic of discussion? Also, what have Atheists done to you? The way you keep ranting about them, one would think they are the cause of global warming and economic meltdown. One would think it's Atheists that are responsible for the poverty and hardship that is predominant in Nigeria. One would think Atheists are the ones who commit electoral fraud and embezzle trillions of government money to over seas accounts. The people who commit these "sins" are ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE! They are the ones to steal,kill and fornicate (my neighbor just got back from church with yet another chick from church to "pound" and he does that EVERY weekend and this is your typical "broda in Christ").

The most law abiding countries in the world are the most non-religious/Atheist countries. With all the abundance of religion in Nigeria, the people still remain wicked,uncaring,unloving,vile and twisted to themselves. All the sufferings of Nigerians are caused by NIGERIANS themselves all of whom are religious! There are little or no natural occurring disasters rather it's the people that are disasters to themselves. And this is a country that easily passes as one of the top 3 most religious countries in the world. What does that tell you? The economy keeps moving from bad to worse and all the people can do is pray. A hungry thief who steals a tuber of yam to quench his hunger is lynched to death whereas the big thief who looted billions is worshiped as a demi-god. There is hardly any street in Lagos without at least 2-5 churches (the churches are almost as many as the residential houses) and yet, evil pervades the land. So much for the fruits of religion.

Keep deceiving yourself and dwelling in self delusion! ! !

HOW DARE you ,try and challenge me? listen hear all those religious countries that have problems are Muslim countries, only the muslim religion is bad bad news how can you not accept the jesus as your prophet.
Muslims and fornicater are the reason for nigerias suffering aka bokoharam.

us christians are the only ones helping nigeria look better, we are the victims you non jesus christ believers are making life hell for all of us.

btw that neighbour of yours is going straight to hell, i'd drown him in holy water if i could.

anyways anyone that can betray God almighty can betray me 10 times worse.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by sexsinners(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
claremont:

The width and depth of your monumental ignorance is shocking to say the least! angry

ignorance? you are the one who is blind.

i still have my church offer to you, it's not to late you can always come to church God will accept you.
Re: Only Fools Trust Their Lovers by ice234: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2011
Serious. Never knew

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Married A Pillow. / Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! / Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.