Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. (27444 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Prettygirl200(f): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
EmperorFred:
Hi most gorgeous
hi watssup
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by pholu88(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Let me connect you
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by EmperorFred: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
hi watssup
I'm Ok. Can I have your number
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Dannydrums889: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Cc Sonnobax15
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dannydrums889:
Cc Sonnobax15
. Ok waxup bro
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Dannydrums889: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Ok waxup bro
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Am cool bro
You mentioned a drug that can cure Parkinson
. Yep... please I'll snap it or probably send you the name of the drug when I get home..I go give you feedback tonight.
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Dannydrums889: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Yep... please I'll snap it or probably send you the name of the drug when I get home..I go give you feedback tonight.
Thanks bro
You also made mention of the doctor
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Dannydrums889: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Cc Sonnobax15
Evening sir,you said you will send the name of the drug to me
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Pat081: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Atarakpa:
I feel your pain. We AA o+ are the moving train..... Any hole that's comes around the 1 with balls will sure do....
Brrs you bad oooo

1 Like

Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by MasterShifu010(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Badhguy:
You can still have up to three kids, all (AS) if you go ahead. It is from the 4th child that comes out as (SS). You can confirm this by asking your doctor.

It’s unsafe to think like that , when AS couples mate , there’s a 25% chance that they would have as SS child , it’s possible they can have five kids and all would turn out AS and vice vasa , cos the gene of all the kids are not mutually exclusive ….

Try to look at this way , when tow AS couples marry ,let’s say the woman has 1000 eggs and out of it , 250 will automatically become AS eggs , you know how champions league draw is made , the picker would put his hands and spin the balls (egg) , and then pick one , what it reads is the result , the picker picks at random , same goes for the couples , they don’t know which egg or sperm will meet ,until the child is formed and born ,
That means every time AS couples get pregnant , there is a 1/4 chance that child would be SS.

Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Cc Sonnobax15
Evening sir,you said you will send the name of the drug to me
.. Sorry for the delay bro..

Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Dannydrums889: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
.. Sorry for the delay bro..
Pardon my disturbance,which pharmacy did he get this drugs from and you made mention of a doctor and you said the treatment comes with injection
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Pardon my disturbance,which pharmacy did he get this drugs from and you made mention of a doctor and you said the treatment comes with injection
. Exactly,but I think my dad has lost contact with the doctor,but if at all, I hope you know I'm in Delta state.... Besides that, I'm certain most pharmacy will have it..
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Dannydrums889: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Exactly,but I think my dad has lost contact with the doctor,but if at all, I hope you know I'm in Delta state.... Besides that, I'm certain most pharmacy will have it..
Okay
Thank you very much sir,will explain this to my uncle
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Yinkaolola: 7:31pm On May 25, 2023
maasoap:

You are just ranting about what others would tell him to do and not to do instead of giving your crappy opinion straight. Why bother yourself with what others would tell him?
Money won't come out of their pockets but have you asked him if he can afford the cost? Have you given him the total cost? Have you asked him if he's mentally strong to go through the process considering the time, money, mental and other resources it requires?

You may even end up going through alternative route if you marry AA. Genotype isn’t the only reason people do this. Anything can happen in your marriage and you will need assisted technology to have a child. You would pay for that, no? Nothing is guaranteed. If they can do it, why not? In this case, money can buy happiness in the form of a healthy child.
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by frozen70(f): 1:10am On May 26, 2023
Barbados20:
Goodmorning house. Family and friends are pressuring me to marry but this is the dilemma am going through.

Genotype has become a major barrier for me to get married to lady whom I love. We are tested both AS. My fiancee is from the same ethnic and christian background like me.

On the other hand, I have this female friend whom i recently ask to know about her gnotype. She told me she is AA. Like joke, i ask for confirmation and she brought all d test results frm different lab. The issue is now this female friend is not from my tribe, she from a muslim background although she does not seriously practice it.

My fiancee from my tribal background, but genotype did not match with me. And the other lady from different background, she is AA and match with me. One girl I dated then was AA but the love was not there between us.

Its really frustrating to be AS if you are a Man that want to settle down I am really confused right now. Am above 30. How do i handle this issue of Genotype, ethinc and religious issues? Pls i need advice.

You know what, focus your antenna and search light in the areas you want from women

The Muslim lady is a choice because of her genotype and not really because you love her

If her both parents are Muslims then it may be a challenge for her to change to religion

Your other lady that ticked into your box is not a good match because the genotype doesn't match

My advice is be calm and start searching but know your areas of specification
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by JovialRPiller: 1:45am On May 26, 2023
Badhguy:
You can still have up to three kids, all (AS) if you go ahead. It is from the 4th child that comes out as (SS). You can confirm this by asking your doctor.
What sort of terrible advice is this?
That the chances of having an SS child by an AS-AS couple is 1 in 4 doesn't mean it'll happen after 3 attempts i.e. the fourth time around

You don't understand probability at all. Why would you come online and feed people with dangerous misinformation like this?

1 Like

Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:00am On May 26, 2023
Badhguy:

Big lie
Have seen it before 1st daughter have it
3rd the same .
Re: My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. by worksmart(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2023
Don't let the fear of a possible bad or undesirable consequence block you doing what you know is good.
Marry a good woman even id she is SS, your fears may never be realized.

It is like allowing the fear of a deadly car crash stop you from entering a motor vehicle.

If given a choice of a child with SS or no child at all , won't choose a child with SS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / My Girlfriend Was Raped / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.