Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan (38136 Views)

Classic 3 Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land / Customized Bungalow Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by 123readygo: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Poorly done

Why is the dining far from the kitchen and why do you need to enter into the room on the right through the dining.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by persien2001: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
wc in front is a no no. The bedrooms have to be crossly ventilated.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by innotrks(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:
Pls leaders and professional here , kindly help me criticise this 4 bedroom bungalow house plan that I intend to work on.

I will appreciate all the criticism.

Why the wall of the bathroom same with kitchen, wont the wall be affected by water?
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by nighthawk1: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
The room adjourning the master bedroom should have cross ventilation.

The master bedroom bathroom should be min 2500 unless its a shower.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by socialmediaman: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:
Pls leaders and professional here , kindly help me criticise this 4 bedroom bungalow house plan that I intend to work on.

The "master" in master bedroom is being replaced with "primary" or "main", as in "main bedroom" or "primary bedroom"
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by greatiyk4u(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good concept but terrible positioning of rooms

If I were you, I will reposition both dinning and kitchen to the bedroom close to the parlour so you can give room for good lobby

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Carmal90(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Richy4(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am just looking for the rest room for the visitors...
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by GloriousGbola: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Very lazily done plan. May be deliberate. The plan should include furniture and sanitary appliances. This will allow for proper planning and routing of pipes. Then you can say how much space you actually have. Add shelves and sink and that kitchen will become a closet.

What is the size of the kitchen door? The kitchen door should always be large or you will hear it when you buy a fridge and cannot get it in.

Where is your proposed laundry or where do you plan to place your washing machine?

This may partially the problem of engaging corner corner architects

8 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Ikem11(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please how much is your budget for this plan? Am so interested.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by oz4real83(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
The dining has too many access points, also the position of the visitors toilet outside will further reduce the already small outside verander.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by ebenope(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
If you gimme chance I can help you redesign am and send it across.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Urchinpainer: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

Align the first room right wall with the it's toilets wall. Unless is to achieve certain kind of esthetics.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by AdeMoss: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
My focus is functionality. The kitchen is wrongly placed. You shouldn't have fire surrounded by rooms.
The design, as if said "give me 4 rooms" and that was what was designed. Create another social area apart from the living room. If there will be inverter, create the space now
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by money121(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Aklee4994(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gabrokpara001:

2) The toilet window of the bedroom close to the masters bedroom, should be on the same wall as the toilet window of the master bedroom, they should be very close separated by just the wall, this would make both toilet share a single chamber , water supply and reduce cost of piping
that will affect the WC 🚽 of the bedroom
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
farouk2much:
Any relevant information whe i go get visa leave naija....08034065607 my contacts plss help me am hausa by tribe... Lived in minna

Send me message abd I will only give you free advice if you wouldn't mind.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by jaasiel: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Although not compulsory, the rule of the thumb is for the master bedroom to have a window that face outside/entrance of the building. In other words, it should be where bedroom 3 is.
2. Also the toilet at the entrance lobby should have its access door from inside the building

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by iwaeda: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

It is OK, but I will advice the windows are placed in away that will facilitate cross ventilation. Also remove the kitchen from in between rooms, let it goes to east side because heat.God will help you to complete it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by phemmyfour: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
tivta:

I disagree with you on number 1. Visitors toilet is very ok, for instance a stranger has no reason to enter the main house to use the main toilet.
I agree with number 2 and 3, there should be a corridor connecting the rooms.
I also hope the roof won't be these common roofing nowadays that waste wood and make it difficult to mount solar panels.
A visitor is not a stranger

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by zedman1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

A major fault in this design is lack of cross ventilation. Only one out of three of the rooms is properly ventilated. If that small rear window in the Master bedroom were to be in front, it would have made more sense ( you can achieve that by recessing the living room wall, just like you did behind). Then, the relationship between the dining, the front room and kitchen somehow makes me cringe. Designs are like puzzles, please 'scatter' this plan and redesign, you could do better. Well done.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by foliman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
A few things to point out as an architect myself,

1. The living room windows placement would limit the efficiency of furniture arrangement.

2. The dining room is more or less lobby as it's the only area to access other living area

3. The kitchen is quite small and the efficiency is already limited by the placement of doors, there's something architects call traffic rule.

4. The store is not illuminated at all.

5. The supposed guest room having its access through the dining and opposite the kitchen is already assuming masters bedroom

6. None of the rooms except the supposed guest room has proper cross ventilation.

Summary: Kindly inform the architect to fix the furniture arrangement, you would see that there's more error than people are seeing with the placement of furniture.

Above all, I hope you've paid the architect because we sometimes commit these errors premeditated.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by F117nighthawk: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Change the door position of the visitor,s toilet to allow proper use of space, remove the store in the kitchen and make the kitchen space bigger,
Every other spaces u created are OK to make your design idea a reality
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by vitality22(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

How much will it cost to design a duplex like this?
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
The position of your dinning is not good because it has automatically become a lobby/circulation area.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by STINEKPROJECTS1: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
1.Reposition your dining, visitor’s toilet
2. Make provision for wardrobe for the bedrooms on the right hand side of your plan
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
vitality22:

I can give you a good design.

Contact me with the number on the design.

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by foliman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
vitality22:

For proper design and design, 3d and animations, I would charge ₦200k as it's a bungalow but you won't regret, as getting a cheap design would mean spending much more money on construction and yet with less efficiency.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Trash angry
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by EgunMogaji2: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

Must it be 4 bedroom? It seems that you're forcing too much into a space.

Also, your guests have to go outside to use the loo?
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Dolapo2000: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
One access door to the kitchen from within is ok instead of 2
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by foliman(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
vitality22:

-
For proper design, 3d and animations, I would charge ₦200k as it's a bungalow but you won't regret, as getting a cheap design would mean spending much more money on construction and yet with less efficiency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos) / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.