Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan (38137 Views)

Classic 3 Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land / Customized Bungalow Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Gipre(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
I have just been keeping quiet reading comments but just so you all know.

There are architects and there are ARCHITECTS

I love it when I post my designs and people open their mouth to say "stop posting google Pictures" grin That is the greatest compliment I have ever received. It shows how Professional and Amazing my designs and works are. Hardwork really pays.

Well, below are just a sneak peak of my works and there are more from where that come from.
Just click my Facebook Architectural Page below to see more. Enjoy
https://m.facebook.com/lynesarchitecture/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by t2luv1: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:
Pls leaders and professional here , kindly help me criticise this 4 bedroom bungalow house plan that I intend to work on.

I will appreciate all the criticism.

Going to email you. Kindly email me back. Thanks
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by lakefist(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
tivta:

I disagree with you on number 1. Visitors toilet is very ok, for instance a stranger has no reason to enter the main house to use the main toilet.
I agree with number 2 and 3, there should be a corridor connecting the rooms.
I also hope the roof won't be these common roofing nowadays that waste wood and make it difficult to mount solar panels.

What is a visitor coming to do in your house if he or she can't use the toilet inside?

I wouldn't welcome anyone into my home if they can't use my toilet. It is one of the reasons I dislike having visitors toilet in my house.

I know most houses in my area, that never for once use theor visitors toilet. The toilet is just there wasting away!
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Alexbio: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
fortunateme:

The most appropriate to use in this context.

No
check your dictionary or Google it now
No dey fall my hands jareh o
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Jigga25: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
First and foremost having a toilet as the thing one meets at the entrance of the house with the door in clear view is not much of a good site.
Secondly you should try and restrict the 'noisy spaces' ( kitchen, sitting room, dining) to one area, and the 'quiet spaces' ( bedrooms & study areas) also to one area. It makes circulation easier.
Thirdly, try and improve on the ventilation.

There's no perfect design but I must commend you on this. Your concept is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by brodalikeme(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:
Pls leaders and professional here , kindly help me criticise this 4 bedroom bungalow house plan that I intend to work on.

Try increasing the size of the other two rooms to my right. That is the ones that isn’t the masters and madam’s bedroom. Align the walls on the right and behind. That will also help in the cost of roofing. I also think you should change the entrance from the kitchen to the dinning by closing the wall near the bedroom toilet. This will also increase the size of that bedroom.

Well done.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by stancydg: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
To be honest, not such a great design. Too many flaws. Two of the rooms ain't cross ventilated. You'll have to pass through the dining to access one of the rooms, guest toilet odour will flow into the living room because of the positioning etc. Should be overhauled entirely.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by lakefist(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
A visitor is not a stranger

God bless you!

I hate visitors toilet with passion. Why will i take a visitor that won't be able to use toilet inside?
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

The location of the kitchen is wrong. It should be closer to the dinning.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Otogah: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

The pourch (sit-out), visitors toilet and foyer (anti room) are too complicated. nicebuilder.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Poucet: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Most of your rooms aren't cross ventilated. You are using your second walls to load toilets in lieu of doing so on the opposite walls.
Your visitors toilet is outside inside of being accessed from your lounge, this making more of a public toilet. Your Dining is more of a circulation lobby as you must pass through it to access other rooms about it.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by SpecialEdition: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
That corridor will be too dark .
If space can be made so that there is a window or door all the way down from the front door
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by zetel95(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
[Aquote author=iduzebaba post=120934611]

Thank you lordm. What of cross ventilation. What do you think sir?[/quote]
No Visitors Toilet in the design, outside that I love all the room with a suite.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by blueAgent(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gabrokpara001:

First i commend who ever did the design.

It just need a little tweak

1) i can tell the designer tried to limit unnecessary circulation space, however its not entirely ideal for one to step into the dinning before accessing the lobby, a partition wall can be introduced in the dining to cut it off thus extending the lobby in other for it to be accessed straight from the living room

I totally agree.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Bwaal(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

Work more on your spatial standards, why are you placing your toilets at the edges u are jeopardizing the spaces from enjoying cross ventilation and lastly your door positioning is not good enough….. your doors are chopping out the spaces bro…. Doors should open to rest on the wall not left hanging
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by blueAgent(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Those area i marked x with numbers on them needs attention..

1. I can't be coming to your house and on entering the first thing that welcomes me into the home is a toilet. Secondly, the visitors toilet has eaten up the chunk of space in ur entrance porch which is not so idea as that area can also be used as a relaxation spot .

2. I noticed from ur plan that i can only access the rooms and kitchen via the dinning. Think about the sitting arrangements in ur dining area, that'll obstruct movements as I'll always have to move the chairs and all forth and back to gain access into the rooms. I don't think it's really conducive.

3. Same dinning is also an access point to the visitors bedroom. That's not too ideal. As earlier stated that'll disrupt movements because of the dinning sets there.

Conclusion
*Reposition your visitors wc
*Reposition your dinning

Every other thing there is okay

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

Nice points.
Privacy is limited with the OP plan.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by blueAgent(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
The bedroom on the right behind the dinning should be at the position of the kitchen.

A door or entrance to the lobby should be created in the living room inbetween the dinning and living room.

Concidentally this plan is almost like my exact plan for a 3bedroom project this year, the few differences is my has the kitchen behind the dinning at OP position but the first bedroom behind the dinning does not exist.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Ombudsman1: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
KINDLY INCLUDE A POULTRY ROOM TOO. THANK YOU grin
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by thomdouglas: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Adufeamos: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wow great work. I think living room should lead to lobby while dining lead to kitchen and kitchen to lobby not dining to lobby
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Adufeamos: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gabrokpara001:

1) i can tell the designer tried to limit unnecessary circulation space, however its not entirely ideal for one to step into the dinning before accessing the lobby, a partition wall can be introduced in the dining to cut it off thus extending the lobby in other for it to be accessed straight from the living room

Yea....Wow great work. I think living room should lead to lobby while dining lead to kitchen and kitchen to lobby not dining to lobby
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by oneMalik: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Another architect has spoken !

Hum2020:
Good day narialand I think the kitchen should be move to the bedroom by right side while the bedroom should be at the kitchen place thanks
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by kazyhm(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
I don't like the arrangement....
1) The dinning room space is half of the living; it is a waste of viable space.
2) The master bedroom should be relocated to where the smaller room is.
3) the room window at the entrance/exit of the kitchen is not cool.
4) the wall of the window of the room beside masters bedroom should be extended on the line if the masters bedroom.
5) too much corner edges in the house...... nothing is wrong with a box shape designs....if you know what you're doing.
6) the visitors' toilet is a disaster in that location. Besides, visitors' toilet could ba a waste of space and scarce resources.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Goalty01: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
You're a draft-man not an Architect.

All your 3D's doesn't looks professional at all

Gabrokpara001:

2) The toilet window of the bedroom close to the masters bedroom, should be on the same wall as the toilet window of the master bedroom, they should be very close separated by just the wall, this would make both toilet share a single chamber , water supply and reduce cost of piping

I am a Architect, feel free to callmessage me on Whatsapp for your affordable & efficient building designs 09037396586
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Bobmaintain: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Three bedrooms at best.
Master bedroom and Palour should be on the same front elevation.

Lefthand side = Palour, Dinning and A bedroom.

Right hand side = Master Bedroom, Another room and Kitchen.

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Kexman99: 2:25am On Feb 18, 2023
MonthlySalary:
planning to start building mine soon
if you don't mind am a mason man I mean bricklayer if you need me u can cal me on this number 07066844555
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Microwhy: 3:57am On Feb 18, 2023
spyder880:

It's a nice plan, but am just concerned about the position of the visitors WC, tends to dominate the front porch where a lot of activities take place in most houses.
Exactly.. it should be move away from that position to shere you pointed out.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Rivguydee(m): 5:17am On Feb 18, 2023
Why must you go through the dinning before accessing the lobby?
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Gaabasky: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2023
author=AsomArchitectNG post=120959771]Those area i marked x with numbers on them needs attention..

1. I can't be coming to your house and on entering the first thing that welcomes me into the home is a toilet. Secondly, the visitors toilet has eaten up the chunk of space in ur entrance porch which is not so idea as that area can also be used as a relaxation spot .

2. I noticed from ur plan that i can only access the rooms and kitchen via the dinning. Think about the sitting arrangements in ur dining area, that'll obstruct movements as I'll always have to move the chairs and all forth and back to gain access into the rooms. I don't think it's really conducive.

3. Same dinning is also an access point to the visitors bedroom. That's not too ideal. As earlier stated that'll disrupt movements because of the dinning sets there.

Conclusion
*Reposition your visitors wc
*Reposition your dinning

Every other thing there is okay

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature[/quote]. You are so on spot. I am also in my naive mind that master bedroom should be moved from the middle to the edge of the house.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by terabyte2015(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Balo7leke:

Do not worry yourself just go to this architectural design plan website https://www.architecturaldesignplan.com/
You will see a lot of drawing and you can let them to handle your building if you want.
Check and thank me later.

Oh so you mean I should go buy what I can create myself? I see
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by MrJames007: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gabrokpara001:

Master! 🙌🏻
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Hatesin: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gipre:
I have just been keeping quiet reading comments but just so you all know.

There are architects and there are ARCHITECTS

I love it when I post my designs and people open their mouth to say "stop posting google Pictures" grin That is the greatest compliment I have ever received. It shows how Professional and Amazing my designs and works are. Hardwork really pays.

Well, below are just a sneak peak of my works and there are more from where that come from.
Just click my Facebook Architectural Page below to see more. Enjoy
https://m.facebook.com/lynesarchitecture/?ref=bookmarks

We are talking about a floor plan here and not Copy and Paste images you guys are known for.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos) / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.