Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

A Question To The Married Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question To The Married Ladies (2977 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Qatar2022: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2023
sacajawea:
Do you get toasted by men Daily, just like unmarried ladies

Like do y'all get men attention Daily, Guys toasting you, wanting to sleep with you, using money to entice you despite knowing fully well hat you are married with Children?
Some men are useless they can toast everything both pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by pryme(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Thats just the thing with Romance section, its filled up with kids who are still believing life to still be like telemundo!
Omo..Actually its not!

Sex is a way of life, do they know that?!

They still believe in that " women still get used" kinda life!

You see women, we like to nack! Dont mind those that pretend.And life is so unbalanced that even a virgin sometimes are rejected!YES! I know of someone close to me who left a virgin to marry someone, his reasons, she is not matured.So you see some guys no just want stress.
Before i got married, I enjoy my life wella, I no roll for church, I drink welll, I club well, I chase well well, maybe that's why nothing freaks me again.

so because of your past life, does it mean you will cheat on your husband even if he treats you right?
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Truthsbitter: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Hehehe
Me sef be Prophetess,no be today I begin knack bell for people head.you dey learn!
Na small pikin dey worry you. Many of you still dey reason like head boys for school...Do make you welcome to real l life.

Wetin man wey dey follow woman dey find before?,No be to 4ck? What is the essense of puzzy and vagina ? No be to knack?! undecided undecided

A man running after a woman, married woman no be today e start and its not ending anytime soon.And hom go still knack because many married women dey game as e be so.

As womaniser dey, Manizers dey too.

Thats life.
In other words, na so the life be.

You try for maturity....
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
pryme:

so because of your past life, does it mean you will cheat on your husband even if he treats you right?

My past life and cheating doesn't correlate.
Enjoying once life as a single has got no relationship with cheating in marriage. Cheating or not to is one's choice.
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by pryme(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:

My past life and cheating doesn't correlate.
Enjoying once life as a single has got no relationship with cheating in marriage. Cheating or not to is one's choice.

That makes sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Act Strange To Thier Girlfriends When They See New Girl Outside? / Why Do Women Love Hard / Why Do Some Guys Always Get Rejected By Women No Matter Their Good Luks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.