Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. (5647 Views)

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by BlackMan6969(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Neutral ground... Even if na 4k to 6k hotel.

Never knack Olosho without your eyes very dirty

You are actually paying her not only for her vagina but time spent with you, so quickly discharge her if she isn't giving you needed services

In case she tries to act foolish as most of them are born greedy and entitled, calmy tell her you will pay her on her way out, lock your door s walk or drive her far off and tell are in the middle of nowhere you ain't paying

Hahahaha... What if na witch u carry? Abi u no kno say most of them carry evil spirit?
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Ireportlive: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Hahahaha... What if na witch u carry? Abi u no kno say most of them carry evil spirit?

Lol.. my guy don carry such witch before na bad luck almost end him year . Thank God for some wise men for street wey help am with cleansing
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
No bush No money. Gaddemit... People dey this Earth ooo 😂😂
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Nelllson: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Your case remains me of my Lebanese neighbour when I was still a bachelor on Allen Avenue, Ikeja. The Lebanese man was fighting with one Olosho on our street that morning, everyone gathered, na so the rugged Lebanese man said he asked the Olosho if she has BUSH....Bush I pay 10k...no Bush no money. No so Olosho gree say she get Bush. Lebanese man said when they were about to start he noticed the Olosho didn't have BUSH and he raised his observation and repeated his agreement...Olosho said go on! The Lebanese man fork Olosho finish, in the morning he told Olosho to go cause there was no Bush, Olosho raise alarm, she didn't know the Lebanese man madness x50 of hers.

Na so Lebanese dey shout No Bush no money! Our street scatter with laughter that day grin grin
When police came from Area F the Lebanese man said his own part of the deal and agreement reached, police asked the Olosho if that was the terms of agreement she said yes na so police told her she doesnt have any case , na so Lebanese gave the 10k to police....Olosho see the one wey pass am that day. That period for me street na NO BUSH NO Money come be our watch word. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by HenryIgwe01: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
U sef, why u carry olosho go ur house? U no tell us how u later settle the matter.
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Goodvibes8(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sniper101:
Serves you right
For going out to pick up a road_side h00ker
Who does that these days?
Those kinda girls are classless n shameless, bro

Next time?
Get online
And order for hook-up babes
(these once dey try get small shame/class)
both online and offline hook-up babes are all the same. Those road side hook-up babes are still on social media.

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Aklee4994(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheCongo2:

Website ? grin
Runsgram..Na website I know I don’t hook with them in case of uncertainty of life
Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Aklee4994(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bakrabas:

Apart from your hatred for guys, you looks far decent from most of your comments.

Moreso, All men aren't the same likewise women.

I'm not trying to change your perception for guys. I don't know The experience you might have passed through to arrive to your conclusion.

But I swear to God, we've guys that their level of sanity is a topnotch.
we
How's being the day?
face front mugu.mtchewwww how’s being the day kill you there

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Daniel7543: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
I no dey carry olosho, na only Ahnie kpekus I dey drill. I can never cheat on ahnie.

1 Like

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Pardubice: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ntooooor!! That serves you right.

Agreement is agreement. Next time you'll learn to stick to your side of the agreement no matter what.

I blame the girl for not collecting her full payment before any other thing.

Broke men everywhere!! Shior!!

I know say na olosho be ur work. A girl trained by a single mum without a good
Up bringing, always ranting from her chalets.

2 Likes

Re: How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brighton1:
i swear, I shamelessly pay, the embarrassment was too much.

Lols you na cool headed guy. I know say body no be fire wood, but my brother avoid certain things. Now your neighbors go day careful around you.

God go help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / He's A Lot Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.