Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? (22942 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Formation10: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2023
As far as am concerne APC only achievement for 8yrs is nothing but hardship

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Lotorino: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2023
*improved electricity supply
*Deployment of pre-paid meters
*Improved security in the south west.
*Completion of unfinished federal projects
*Improved infrastructures
E.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by enomakos(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
I bought my 2nd, 3rd and 4th car,
Bought my 1st two lands, started building same... Though, e just dey reach lintel level.

To mention but a few. APC was a blessing to me.
you have done well

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Npower failed how? A lot of people benefited from it. It wasn’t meant to be gainful employment but a paid internship/apprenticeship

I hear there were a couple of programmes targeted at farmers too.

I didn’t partake in any so I can’t tell with certainty

I’d rather we talk about administrations rather than parties. Political parties are merely vehicles in Africa, let’s hold leaders accountable rather than political parties

I'm of the same opinion.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Justpassingby45(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing, APC even make a brother to be fighting his brother. Alot of deaths just this 8 years of APC

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by onadana: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2023
baldwin84:

Most of the people shouting bad governance above enjoyed Covid 19 loan

When I want to condemn Buhari and I remember the loan.I just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Yves4real(f): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2023
I don't like Buhari or the APC. However, Buhari's administration has been consistent in its payment of monthly pensions (health sector). The administration cleared out the backlog of arrears and other payments. Now, some pensioners who have insulted Buhari in the last seven and a half years are already missing him. They don't want to return to the era of inconsistent payments, and in some months, they receive half the money.
My prayer is still for APC to lose tomorrow's election.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Goodoldays(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Once again, a very honest question, sincerely. Thank you.

The only thing Nigerians enjoyed in this regime is the memory of the last regime of PDP,not that PDP is good o

But cum Saturday,we are going all out to vote Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Pickmycall: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Bad rulership.
Eg-inflation,job loses, unemployment, incessant bandits and bokoharam terrorists attacks and kidnappings, unknown gunmen in the east,suicide due to hardships,lawless Buhari and Malami.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by madapcmod: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
The construction of Enugu-Onitcha expressway under Buhari Administration is a big credit I will always give them... something, OBJ, Ken Nnamani, ekweremadu and Jonathan couldn't do!...I know APC failed, but you see on this one I sincere give it to them!

Which Enugu Onitsha express was constructed?

Nonsense lies
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by kay29000(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2023
CharlesofJesus:

WINS

Second Niger Bridge✅

Npower✅

Lagos - Ibadan standard Railway ✅

Upgrading of Major International Airports ✅

Some Road Constructions.✅

Recruitments ✅

HEAVY LOSS

Security❌

Inflation (Food, Petrol and everyday commodity)❌

Corruption (Both in the judiciary and the executive)❌

Subsidy that they claim was a fraud they continued ❌

Power (Electricity) ❌

Press freedom ❌

Education (ASUU) ❌

Exchange Rate ❌

I agree with everything except power supply. Since I've been alive, I've never enjoyed power supply like I enjoyed in the last 3-4 years in lagos.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Emola12(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2023
I enjoy their tenure just because in 2015 I still bought bag of rice 10k buh now is 45k or that one no be enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by David160(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:
With the current support for APC, I'm beginning to question myself as to if I lived in the same Nigeria under 8 years of APC alongside the supporters of APC.

The title of this thread is a very very honest question. Please do NOT reply if APC hasn't done any positive thing for you. I want to know what Nairalanders have benefited from this current government. Don't coman tell me how you suffered, I didn't ask for that! I just want to know what Nigerians enjoyed the most in this government.

Electricity improved a little bit

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by DonClericuzo: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
dat9jaguy:

What is your motivation for asking such a question
Why do you want to know what others enjoyed. Life na per head. If I tell you now how would it benefit you or me sef. Guy rest, you no get yern.

You the senseless here , The op asked a valid questions.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by kk2027: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Rule of law in tbe mud

Nepotism pro max

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by SaintUlot: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Apus:
Good question.

1. Distribution of Mass Prepaid meters.
2. Paying part of popsy's long owed pension arrears since Obasanjo/Atiku's administration. Buhari really took care of the aged.
3. Improvement in the electoral law.
4. More recently is Buhari's effort at ensuring a free and fair election and the way Baba dey press urchins neck.

The rest na F9.

The suffering far outweigh and rubbish the achievement.
Too much Nepotism was the lowest highlight for me of this administration.

#proudly Obidient

1 Distribution of prepaid meter is not a favour, the meter is a property of the Discos and under normal circumstances, it is suppose to be distributed freely, because that is what they will use to bill your power usage.

2 your Daddy's pension that was paid, is your Daddy not entitled to it? Or is it a gift? to the best of my knowledge, pension is a right of every retiree and not a favour

Enough of celebrating mediocrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by chatinent: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2023
vastolord4:
Honestly speaking, Osinbajo shouldn't be included in the havoc apc has done in the past 8 years. He's not clueless and definitely not a party to it

He is part of the clue.

He is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ComeToJesus: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2023
All members of the janjaweeed party will never know peace

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by lomprico(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Pauldollars:
The only major achievement of APC are

Npower (currently failed)
2nd Niger bridge

Kaduna-Abuja train was done by PDP

Are u enjoying the 2nd Niger bridge?

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by olusipimp(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
Now nko, won't they kidnap u?

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by macrodata(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Softmirror:
TOO MANY TO MENTION. DURING THE DAYS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN. YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY OR MOSQUE, OR THE MOTOR PARK OR THE MARKET FOR THE FEAR OF BOMB BLAST.
And your brain didn't tell you that APC was behind Jonathan's security challenges? If you think APC did much on security with the way Buratai handled the army then you must be a joke.
Ask Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa & Borno if they're safe.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Monday60655(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2023
The worst thing ever happened to Nigeria was APC.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by chatinent: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Those front dogs of APC littered on every front posts aren't coming to sell what their party did.

Blacks are wicked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by nonhuman(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Just the npower which is as usual a failure didn't achieve any aim, is just like giving people free money today and they go Hungary the next day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Softmirror: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

That is why he created this thread..

Very simple and straight forward..

Please go ahead and mention but a few..

Over

I WISH TO MENTION ALOT OF THEM BUT THE VERY FIRST I MENTIONED DESPITE AS TRUE AS IT IS. IT IS BEING CASTIGATED. SO WHAT REALLY IS THE ESSENCE?
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by KPGGlobal: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:

We enjoyed hardship

Incoming free and fair ELECTIONS

If you are asking this question because of what you will receive

MAY IT NOT BE WELL FOR YOU!

But if its out of honest feedback

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by Omowale2023(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
logicalhumour:

Gej
Minimum wage is 19,800. Bag of Rice was 8,000

Buhari
Minimum wage is 33,000. Bag of rice is 49,500

There's nothing to enjoy in Buhari's abysmal Tenure.

However if Buhari can ensure a free, fair and credible elections tomorrow we will give him a pass mark of 40%

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by FirstbornWds: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Under Tinubu’s administration, their won’t be a room for owing salaries across all states..

Vote wisely..

What did we enjoy in the last 8 years? We didn't ask for campaign materials

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by DonClericuzo: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=SK1SOLA post=121184825]Lagos Ibadan express what a smooth ride to lagos

2 N- power
3-security in the the south of Where?
4- 2 niger bridge
5- good will from where?
6- census , Have we conducted census in Nigeria since the past 8years?
Like my children will say all liars will go to hell fire.
Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2023
APC is like the devil...

1. Improved light....very high tarrif

2. Second propaganda bridge.....15 toll gate

Aside these two monumental failures am suffering rather than enjoying others are the real sufferings...

Inflation in fuel price
Inflation in Dollar Exchange
High rate of kidnaps due to APC hardship
High rate of Boko boys now transforming to bandits and kidnappers
Insecurities in South East and South West., the whole of North...

I will lose counts if I continue.....that's why when I look at those supporting APC...am always not sorry to call them INSANE people ...

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? by rayvelez(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2023
food don ready and other urchins those useless werey go avoid the thread but if nah PO dem go deh shine face.... Awon eleribu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.