Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77062 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by femicyrus(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
E lo fo kan bale
Go and calm down.

Millions of votes are still coming from Bangladesh, Singapore, Egypt, china and Brazil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

I hope you have not accepted those result. Obi has a plan and it will unfold soon. He will claim his mandate.

He won and his mandate will be given to him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

This one is still sleeping!

Someone should wake him up!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nolevel666: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:
They don't know Obi.

This same scenario happend in Anambra when PDP rigged in Ngige against Obi of APGA that won the election.

He went to court with every tenable evidence and won.

Not relenting, the state assembly populated by PDP impeached him wrongly bc he was not sharing money, and swore in his deputy Dame Virgy Etiaba as Governor, he went to court and the impeachment was upturned

Again, when he was just one year in office, INEC conducted election and Andy UBA was declared winner, Obi then went to court and court declared his tenure has not ended and he was returned.

Watch out for evidence packed court drama in the coming days. I trust Obi when it comes to presenting evidence
Tell balablu and his minions!!

Them never shinshonmting grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Legal001: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
The will of the people
God bless you sir
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Going back to learn from Sanwo-olu.
explain
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Biggers82(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who be that girl wey dey press our president hand with her breast nah she should stop it ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Omoawoke: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi should make the call and put those lying fake new spreading dimwits to control
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Assassink: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!
Shut that gutter you call a mouth up

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by DasBeste: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
He is truly a Man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Herbiodun09: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The only credible man among them all
The anointed one who will retire the old thieves for us
No matter how they try, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu and Atiku will never rule Nigeria

Time for campaign ended long ago. Ppl dey check result you dey read for same exam.

You are definitely not okay.

May it never be well with Peter Obi for spoiling our own chances.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by chudez0147(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by JagabanBorgu: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
explain
He lost, he should learn good governance from Sanwo-olu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by effort1: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!

I dare Tinubu to not rig the election; you would be wailing by now
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by ElSudani: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
O lule.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by profmallor: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi has done very well, I believe he has single handedly moved the East to LP and now they newly emerging leaders in the east must show they are different from the current bunch of corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by phorget(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

God forbid.
May head never become the tail.
How did PDP faired without Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Killermamba: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.

See my president
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by 4mable: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Y not since God has use Him as a tool to fulfil His mandate in Nigeria at this time, I pray Tinubu fulfils God's purpose.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He lost, he should learn good governance from Sanwo-olu
Stop disturbing my topic with anyhow post.

I asked how ? So explain
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He really tried, it’s time to forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria.

Starting by taking what's rightfully his.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Mrmb: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:

001 of your village wey no see 25% for 24 states grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by timay1: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
jelel6:

Those elections where conducted during the period when PDP's machinations for electoral fraud where still in full force. Elections has sinced move forward from then. No governorship elections have been overturned on the basis of rigging in recent times. I simply don't see the court with the temerity to disrupt any recent presidential election conducted by INEC in Nigeria.

I believe there are pockets of rigging in these elections by ALL candidates in ALL regions. There are enough accusations to go around.

TBH, There's always a first time. Our latest Republic as a democracy is still young and just 24 years old. So may be this year could be the first time a challenged presidential election in court will be overturned.

Remember, a certain young Peter Obi was the first Governorship aspirant in Nigeria to challenge his mandate I. court and won as a governor. Before others followed.

Anything can happen with the supreme court. However, I won't be surprised if it doesn't favour him at the supreme court because the court is compromised at the moment
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by stepaside2: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi captured many people's minds and did very well. Just like Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 who swept the entire North like a demigod but failed to extend his hand of friendship towards the South therefore couldn't win the presidency, there is a lesson to be learnt here. Hope it will be a useful lesson for next time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by JagabanBorgu: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:

Stop disturbing my topic with anyhow post.

I asked how ? So explain
I already told u.
U should have kept ur topic to urself and not bring it to a public forum, then I won't disturb you.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Akpan107(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:
By the will of God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.