Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77065 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by PrinceOfLagos: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

I hope you have not accepted those result. Obi has a plan and it will unfold soon. He will claim his mandate.

He won and his mandate will be given to him.
Na nah, Obi is coming , I know .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by funshint(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Man grew grey hair quickly....he sharply went to shave. Now he'll respect Atiku. Campaigning for President dey different from Vice-president. He'll never say "we will not spend shishi" again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by truthfinder319: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
He came 3rd. No spread. Try next time. Asiwaju is the new President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Babastrong(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=KingKO22 post=121336092]
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by lereinter(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17

Tar

Man of God that doesn't know that politics is a dirty hame

A anointed person doesn't do politics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by onuman: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

2027 will not come for Nigeria unless the fraudulent and political heist called 2023 presidential election, is cancelled and rerun election done.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Fayos1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!
Is Nigeria worth dying for?
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Oritna94(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
He is not going to kill himself if he does not win. Life continues for him. He owes no one. It is not a do or die affair for him. God bless you Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
ELO FOKAN BALE

Peter Obi Is Coming

Always copying Tinubu.

Copycat.

Tinubu is ahead of them, Asiwaju.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by charitybabe: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
mcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Lama70(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Eight years from now Wike will be 62. Jagaban will hand over presidency to him for a job welldone.

Every other plan is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Levels2(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished

I pray make thrm come my around, sincerely thrt will be 6fit down.

Make them come in thousands so as to reduce their population

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Fayos1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!
Which war? Better rest

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by ComeToJesus: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's my President in waiting
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Foodqueen(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
That this man win in their Lagos (that they single handedly sandfill and put a cock to spread the sand to all part) is a big deal.

He is my winner of all time.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Gbemini(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Loser want to run away
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Fayos1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

Baba turn Evil prayer warrior. Lol. Take it easy
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Softmirror: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
PETER OBI FINISH WORK FOR TINUBU. YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU. grin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by smokinloud(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!
Guy, he's not a loser o.
His future is very bright in Nigeria political sphere o.
See, let Asiwaju present him as a candidate after his 8 years and watch how hard it will be for any hausa/fulani candidate to defeat him!.
With this o I don't see power going back to the North for 16 years!.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Levels2(f): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
even his luggage is at peace more than your soul grin

You mean your father baa🤣🤣🤣🤣😋

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by sketcherJ(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

if you be a man of God, you will look and pass and pray for his bigot soul but no you too are a bigot. I shall pray for you man of God

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Snowx: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!

Your generations are loosers...ur papa ur mama ur pikins are looserz
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Hussein035: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The only credible man among them all
The anointed one who will retire the old thieves for us
No matter how they try, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu and Atiku will never rule Nigeria

Tinubu as won already if you want to hug transformer I will appreciate but if you want to protest go back to your shattered region so that you they will easily bury you but if you try rubbish in Lagos your body and soul will not be found

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Bleeel002: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!
Big Fool, Slave like You, u are the big losser.

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Backpedal: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished

you dumbfvck

What is your obsession with Igbo people ?
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by deji17: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Guy man don cash out. grin grin Leaving his Obidense to be crying all over the place like bush baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by JagabanBorgu: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.
Going back to learn from Sanwo-olu.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by pfadom: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Which credibility?

Nigeria will be great again where there no ethnic and religious differences.

chizidgreat:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The only credible man among them all
The anointed one who will retire the old thieves for us
No matter how they try, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu and Atiku will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.