Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25969 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by olumide4christ: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segzy19:
This is bunkum..

My prosperity or achievements cannot be tied to a president or a regime....

What's important is for one to keep progressing irrespective of who the president is...

So succinctly put!

You're so correct, sir!

This is what I am and my wife have resolved long ago!

We will prosper and succeed, irrespective of who is president. Our success and progress in life isn't tied to any president or political party or location (Nigeria or abroad) but to God, his wisdom and guidance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by AfahaAbia(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Learner247:
I know somebody who got married
Had children (the number she wanted)
Set up a business with zero... Now doing very well - with retainership of millions.
Bought a property - no longer a tenant
Bought 2 cars (both sweet SUVs)
Grew investment to the point of returns exceeding her annual gross.

😂😂😂 Funny you. Seems like a story about you.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jollos:
Buhari 7yrs so far was a disaster.

Am into piggery, in 2021 1tonne of pkc which is a waste was 35k and as at now is 110k for 1tonne. Not to talk of other ingredients.

Many pig farmers can not sustain their farm again.

Things are really bad.

Honestly, the situation is worsening for animal farmers generally.

Check out this thread link below so that you can learn how to start utilizing Fully Processed Cassava Peels to Cheaply Feed Your Pigs.

I have documented the step by step processes to follow. You can also place your order from us.

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by tete7000(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onarabu:

You can say that again, even spent grain aka waste from brewery is now 190k what we used to buy 60k!

When I was young and my father ran a piggery farm, those things were free. They used to find people to dump them for. Both pkc and brewery waste. How life changes
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Karlifate: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kam2021:
My achievement is that I survived his administration, may a Buhari never happen to Nigeria again.

LMAO! grin

But if he packages himself well, as the angel of light, you people will still vote for him, en masse.

grin grin
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nobodysboo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOTHING! Anything i try to do doesn't workout.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by wallex45: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
ALHAMDULILLAH ALAA KULLI SHAYHIN
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by DPass: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
I pity the man that's dating this deluded female undecided

No dey abuse person wife.... she get rights too, she must not support her husband's candidate...

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Theunbothered: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.

After understanding politics you will queue under the hot sun for looted Npower money.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Ibukune(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
I did my masters, got married, had a baby girl, relocated out of Naija, that one no mean say he go better for Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by kay29000(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Air5000:
Who has noticed that Buhari has not aged one bit in the last 8 years that he has been ruling.
I would like to know his medication

I noticed that too. He must be taking some super food supplements or something. His doctors are really trying.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by femtex007(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
He must be an IPob or he must come from the rising sun
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by deji17: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Infrastructure development around South West. It has resulted in the ease of doing business, efficiency and profitability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by DMCA: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

It seems you really good.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by olumide4christ: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
EteBabaagba222:

I marry my lovely wife, she gave me 2 children a boy and a girl. Started our building and presently inside it.

No govt go share money for street, I double my hustle, drop d cert and use my hand to work. Am prepared for any candidate that elected.
Am not in support of any nida against any.

Correct!

That's the right spirit! Trust God alone for guidance and use your gifts, hands and abilities to make wealth.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by EmmyDJourno: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
I achieved everything I wanted but inflation sharpened my pencil well well😭
Thank God I went to get my MBA and that bank jonze go give me brand new Car, awon werey😅😂
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by olumide4christ: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Learner247:
I know somebody who got married
Had children (the number she wanted)
Set up a business with zero... Now doing very well - with retainership of millions.
Bought a property - no longer a tenant
Bought 2 cars (both sweet SUVs)
Grew investment to the point of returns exceeding her annual gross.

Would you care to share what kind of business the retainership is?

Thanks.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Jsucre(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
classicTutor:
I served Nigeria with all my strength.
I submitted CV throughout "nook and cranny" of Abuja.
When hunger set in, I Started freelance photography.
January 2021, I bought 1½ plots of land.
Did foundation and raised the house "3bedroom" to lintel level.
Same 2021, I invested for future time.
2022, I roofed the house and semi- plastered.
May God help me to finish it and bless me with a soulmate IJN
amen, more power bro.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by onuman: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hunger and Anger, and being terrorised by Islamists.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by olumide4christ: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jsucre:
God is faithful

I married
I built houses both Abuja and village
I get car
I get my own business
I've beautiful and handsome children
We've happiness.

Note: your success doesn't determine by who rules. Just hustle legitimately and pray

During GEJ government I was absolutely poor,even the poor called me poor.

God is Awesome

At the bolded, you're very correct!

That's the spirit! Keep the faith! All will be well!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Jsucre(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
olumide4christ:

At the bolded, you're very correct!

That's the spirit! Keep the faith! All will be well!
amen. Thanks man. Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Senkasa(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
sat70:
Waw. I achieved a lot. I completed 15 Udemy courses and got two remote jobs. I earn $9k/month and I live here in Lagos. I also go a job in Lagos but the pay is no where close to the foreign jobs. Buhari, I enjoyed your reign. grin grin

I doubt this!
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Coronavirus1: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
He disroy Nigeria he divided us too he cut naira circulation making the messes to suffer Buhari is a boko haram.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Watinhapen(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
No government will make you rich. Even Peter Obi can’t make you rich. He can only create a conducive environment for the people to thrive. I got married, bought a car, spent millions, have savings of over 2 million, rent and furnished a 2 bedroom flat during this Buhari govt. Cave a niche for yourself and succeed. Nobody will do it for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by onuman: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
deji17:
Infrastructure development around South West. It has resulted in the ease of doing business, efficiency and profitability.

And the east of the Niger river where the wealth of Nigeria comes from was left bare during the 8 years. You are happy but unknown to you, when one side of a country is left aside in infrastructural development, it directly affects the rest of the country adversely.
You crave for the same lopsided development in your relentless quest for Tinubu to succeed President Buhari. Go learn the art of nation building, not Buhari's style.
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

If u can support this old man in politics,I fear u might end up with a fool as husband. Your boy friend must be a descent guy and should be more afraid having a drug supporter as a girl friend.

Show me ur role model and I can tell the type of person you are or would or will be...
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

It seems like you don't really agree with him on this Obi's thing, lol.
Supporting Obi is like some kind of virus. Once someone declared his support for Obi, the person becomes a totally different person grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Jollos(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
EteBabaagba222:

Pls how much was a kilo of pork then and now?

Ok, it was 450 naira then and now 1100 naira. But the price increase without value, what u can use 45k to do then 100k can not do it again. Price of all commodity have increased. Petrol up till now in my area is 300 naira, diesel 900 naira. Rice 32k to mention view.

I bought slate 7 years ago at 1250 per 1 now is 3300.

How else can we describe this administration.

Money has no value again just like paper under buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.

Title said that you should talk about your achievements in the past 8 years, not about Buhari or his administration. That's how you people fail in real life

1 Like

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Emaprince: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
I wouldn't say it was buharis government that lifted me. It was literally God's grace which came in form of determination, Good strategies and a very intact integrity which every one speaks highly of.

I run a personal business and have many employees that earns good from me.

Everything soared in this regime. I opened a few more branches.

Saved a lot of money...but the same regime wants to reduce all that millions to nothing with the rapid devaluation of Naira.

I remember wanting to buy 20k dollars for 10mil early last year...when a dollar was still 500naira. Now,10mil naira is almost equivalent to 10k dollars..meaning the value of the money have gone extremely low..SMH.

The cashless policy came and affected business greatly, But we are adapting and finding ways around it gradually.

I worked for my money. I won't ascribe nothing to buharis govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by cliqtips: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
You sure say she get any man in the first place
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by steeltrust: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
I’m sure you’re a full house wife and you don’t know what it takes to go out and hustle for your family in a bastardize country like Nigeria with some many fail institutions

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG / Dear Garba Shehu, You Had It Coming - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.