Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4315 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
nope, they are not. Why did you ask?
Huh, lesbians aint gay?
You well so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
appealing to authority.
Africa was not majority gay. That's a lie, you know this
Lol. If that is an appealing to authority fallacy then you're 10x more guilty. You have been posting links, articles and screenshots here. Stop changing the goalposts.
Showing facts is not appeal to authority cheesy
I never said Africa was majorly gay. I say it was accepted not major. Even in the western world, gays aren't majority. Not even up to 50%, but its accepted
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
LoLz.
jaephoenix:

I have read your depositions. And made my views.
You slyly ignored lesbians in your homosexual narratives. Less infections unlike their female-male counterparts
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So what?
If they have always existed then they should fester and Casue social disorder?
You people are jusy following silly bandwagon
How are they causing social disorder?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I see you have a poor understanding of how global economics works hence you will understand what US sanctions really means
Las las, na dia money. Not yours. Since you call them wasted, then what are you doing with their money. Go to another religious country and ask for aid
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
homosexuality is a psychological/genetic disorder as far as I am concerned
You're acting exactly like a theist. Stick your head in sand, stick your ass up. Ignore the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
HIV was first tested in Gays
Lol. Dead wrong. Read again. It was tested in African natives who were very much heterosexuals grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeusXmachina:

He's been spewing literal textbook genocidal rhetoric for a while now.
I don't have the energy to engage him on it, as he's denser than a rock.
I'm wondering how he even became agnostic. Could be a crack in the matrix

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
you did partially.

My argument is that: Homosexuality is more of a matter of culture than biological because it can be learned, hence its okay if some societies don't think this culture will be beneficial to them. However, the risk of homosexuality culture greatly outweighs the benefits when looked at from a broader spectrum.
What was the risks being experienced by Ancient Africans
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I have figured this is my longest talk about homosexuality meaning I had my ideas on ignorance and therefore fear of the unknown, and as this is logically noted I will learn to accept the gay people both within about my being again Thank you Lord
And one more thing…
Please don't be gay cheesy
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

What was the risks being experienced by Ancient Africans
go and ask ancient Africans. I already highlighted all the contemporary risks
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I think so, there so many disadvantages of making homosexuality legal which is even currently playing out in the western world.

Personally, aside my general points, I have had bad experiences with gays. A lot of them do not take a no for answer. Here in Nigeria, while I was living in Nomalinda estate in Enugu, there was this group of gays living in the estate. They had connections with top government officials in Enugu state and they were members of house on the Rock church. They engaged in the practice of raping men and getting away with it. I was almost a victim.
Although, we can argue that this also happens between heterosexuals, but that's an issue already that we trying to address, we cannot broaden the scope again into homosexuality. These guys engage in the act of drugging their victims and then rapping them. I almost feel for it, I became friends with one of them without knowing what they do, I didn't know they were gay. I started going to his house and he kept on insisting that we go to club with his friends, but I wasn't this outgoing person and I was always tired after getting back from work. Not until one day I got back from work, I didn't have fuel in my generator, I went to his apartment to charge my phone, I was tired so I slept off. In the night, this guy started caressing me private part, I woke up and he wanted to force me into it, I overpowered him and push him to the wall before demanding that he opens the door or I will kill him here after picking up a rod in his sitting room.
He opened the door and I left, in the morning, he wanted to have a conversation about it, he stated telling me things about love. I walked to his apartment and made it clear to him that hif he discusses that with me again, I will kill him or get him jailed.

He relocated soon after to Abuja, he was running from a particular rape issue he committed with his gang. Although they had connection with top government officials, but this victim was also connected, so this case was a handful for them. It was after he relocated that I started hearing all these gist and even the police visited out estate because of this.

Read plenty story about psychopath gays who are specialized in raping and kill teenage boys. This exactly what these guys were turning into.

My problem is that, these guys can influence others. I wont have issues with it if they cannot. A big story is that l, homosexuality can cause plenty community health issues, increase social entropy and disorient communal interaction.

I know what I am saying, Its not the first time I have had bad experiences with gays. This is not to say that all gays are bad, but many of them can be and will not take a no for an answer. They will rape you.
You committed so many fallacies here, but I'll oblige you.
1. If this was committed by a straight guy, and it was a lady lamenting like this. Would it be acceptable?
A white guy had this issue with a black gay rapist. He termed blacks menace to society and proceeded to wipe out as many as he could. Do you see the correlation?
Truth is this. Straight or black can be rapists. Some gays aren't rapists. They won't even handle you unless you acquiese(my exgf had a gay room mate, who wanted to handle her boobs, but she shouted her down, and she never attempted it)
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Las las, na dia money. Not yours. Since you call them wasted, then what are you doing with their money. Go to another religious country and ask for aid
take a breath and study global dollar hegemony and then come back
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
what type of goalpost shifting is this?

Your analogy doesn't make any sense to me
Its not goalpost shift. He's giving analogy and explained anyone can be a rapist

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Killing without provocation is unlawful but I know that atheists must do an evil or the best one is to wait for them to do many of their evils and then one day, as they finish doing another evil, you catch them and take them to a right doing Court and present all their crimes before it so that we would see if they can validly defend reasonably themselves (which of Course, God has Set it that the wicked can never be justified Exodus 23:7), therefore, they must be found guilty by The Righteous Court like the people in court (commenters in this thread) have said.
httpss://www.nairaland.com/5090059/notorious-armed-robbers-apprehended-after#76842471

And therefore, the Court Bailiffs and Judgement Enforcers wiill take them and kill them for us. o what a sweet day!
If you seek help, you'll be cured. If not you'll end up a psychopathic killer

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
you are just pandering from one goalpost to another.

This is my point, homosexuality creates new public health, social behavior and long term social structure challenges.
Is it true? If yes.
Does the benefit outweigh the risks?

I don't know how all these immunology and mental illness of a thins equates to the dangers of homosexuality in the society and how homosexuality can be learned and influenced on people.

I don't like people not staying in line.

People can be influenced to become gays and even sometimes raped. If I bring further journals to validate this now, you will move the goalpost again
You can't be influenced to be gay, if you hadn't been curious about it. If I get groped by a guy, do you think I can turn gay, just like that? Putting my own finger in my ass pains me, and you think a grown ass dick there would be welcome

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
the analogy is weak, very weak with respect to whether immunodeficiency and insanity can form a societal structure whereby such character can be influenced on others.

you will still shift the goalpost.
Two factors drives homosexuality, much of it are environmental factors that influence People and a handful is genetic.
Homosexuality isn't genetical. And it isn't a pathological
To be honest, nobody understands it perfectly
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Homosexuality isn't genetical. And it isn't a pathological
To be honest, nobody understands it perfectly
there's genetic undertone to some aspect of homosexuality with respect to hormonal disruption.
A gene named SLITRK6 on chromosome 13 was identified. The research supports another study which had been done by the neuroscientist Simon LeVay. LeVay's research suggested that the hypothalamus of gay men is different from straight men. The SLITRK6 is active in the mid-brain where the hypothalamus is.

However, a substantial amount of queer were influenced, it is this aspect that I have a problem with
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
read this study, I don know why simple stuffs like this are difficult for you to research.

Please before you move the goalpost again, kindly note that I don't have an issue with the genetical aspect of homosexuality, what I have issues with is the influence an homosexual-based environment can have on some straight people which is the core of all the social and health issue I have been discussing. The environmental influence aspect is the core tool with whcuh homosexuality is been driven and sold to others.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080628205430.htm
There is no single gene responsible for a person being gay or a lesbian.

That's the first thing you need to know about the largest genetic investigation of sexuality ever, which was published Thursday in Science. The study of nearly a half million people closes the door on the debate around the existence of a so-called "gay gene."

In its stead, the report finds that human DNA cannot predict who is gay or heterosexual. Sexuality cannot be pinned down by biology, psychology or life experiences, this study and others show, because human sexual attraction is decided by all these factors.

"This is not a first study exploring the genetics of same-sex behavior, but the previous studies were small and underpowered," Andrea Ganna, the study's co-author and genetics research fellow at the Broad Institute and Mass General Hospital, said in a press briefing on Wednesday. "Just to give you a sense of the scale of [our] data, this is approximately 100 times bigger than any previous study on this topic."

https://science.sciencemag.org/cgi/doi/10.1126/science.aat7693

These things you posted are just theoretical. Science is still stumped on homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

That's the first thing you need to know about the largest genetic investigation of sexuality ever, which was published Thursday in Science. The study of nearly a half million people closes the door on the debate around the existence of a so-called "gay gene."

In its stead, the report finds that human DNA cannot predict who is gay or heterosexual. Sexuality cannot be pinned down by biology, psychology or life experiences, this study and others show, because human sexual attraction is decided by all these factors.

"This is not a first study exploring the genetics of same-sex behavior, but the previous studies were small and underpowered," Andrea Ganna, the study's co-author and genetics research fellow at the Broad Institute and Mass General Hospital, said in a press briefing on Wednesday. "Just to give you a sense of the scale of [our] data, this is approximately 100 times bigger than any previous study on this topic."

These things you posted are just theoretical. Science is still stumped on homosexuality
A gene named SLITRK6 on chromosome 13 was identified. The research supports another study which had been done by the neuroscientist Simon LeVay. LeVay's research suggested that the hypothalamus of gay men is different from straight men. The SLITRK6 is active in the mid-brain where the hypothalamus is.

I think you should do more research. However, the genetic aspect of homosexuality still need to be studied more. We have made good progress since... My issue is that, I am not comfortable with the fact that environmental factors can influence the spread as well
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

You can't be influenced to be gay, if you hadn't been curious about it. If I get groped by a guy, do you think I can turn gay, just like that? Putting my own finger in my ass pains me, and you think a grown ass dick there would be welcome
nonsense, you can.
2/3 of gay spread is caused by environmental factors.
More people are likely to be gay in an environmental where homosexuality is legal.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

another gene on the human X chromosome with Xq28 (green) located at the tip of the long arm of the chromosome. Studies of the X chromosome as well as the entire human genome have linked Xq28 to the heredity of homosexuality in human males.

Please kindly research carefully before replying me
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Huh, lesbians aint gay?
You well so? undecided
a gay is a male Homosexual.

A lesbian is a female homosexual

A lesbian is not a gay
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Yet I have not attempted to make any point using science, you have.

Nope they are in exactly the same situation. Take people of African descendent, they are more significantly more susceptible to diabetes, sickle cell anemia, cancer, heart disease, stroke, asthma, pneumonia, and HIV/AIDS. According to you this justifies any racial discrimination they receive.

I read it. There is nowhere in it that says the environmental factors includes homosexual persons or homosexual behaviour. In fact, to the contrary, children of homosexual parents are NOT more likely to become homosexual themselves. If you were correct then children of homosexual parents will be more likely to be homosexual themselves but we don't see that happening.
are you understanding anything I am saying here?

The article is not to infer that environmental factors includes homosexuality. The articles is inferring that environmental factors can aid the spread of homosexuality and it categorically stated that more than 2/3 od homosexuals got influenced as a result of environmental factors.

Should I locate it for you on the article or do you want to read it again?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So what?
If they have always existed then they should fester and Casue social disorder?
You people are jusy following silly bandwagon
what do you suggest we do
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
what do you suggest we do
I just it should be treated as a genetic disorder if confirmed and a psychologically disorder if not genetic. Because it's what it is.

It's not normal.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I just it should be treated as a genetic disorder if confirmed and a psychologically disorder if not genetic. Because it's what it is.

It's not normal.
a certain government i think France has implemented this and it failed....
Being gay is not a disorder and you can't classify it as such...
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
are you understanding anything I am saying here?

The article is not to infer that environmental factors includes homosexuality. The articles is inferring that environmental factors can aid the spread of homosexuality and it categorically stated that more than 2/3 od homosexuals got influenced as a result of environmental factors.

Should I locate it for you on the article or do you want to read it again?

Well what are the environmental factors, if they don't include homosexuals or homosexual behaviour then how is it the fault of the homosexual? What it even means is even if you got rid of all homosexuals in the world today, you will still get homosexuals in the next set of live births so I fail to see your point with this.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Well what are the environmental factors, if they don't include homosexuals or homosexual behaviour then how is it the fault of the homosexual? What it even means is even if you got rid of all homosexuals in the world today, you will still get homosexuals in the next set of live births so I fail to see your point with this.
Is that not the essence of a our discussion?

If you don't allow it to fester in your society, you will reduce the environmental influence, thereby reducing the health and social problems that comes with it. You can do it by making homosexuality strictly a genetic or psychological issue and that it has to be treated as such
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
a certain government i think France has implemented this and it failed....
Being gay is not a disorder and you can't classify it as such...
I am not saying it's a disorder. I am saying that it can cause social disorder and its psychologically influenced.
Smoking is not a disorder but it ca be influenced.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am not saying it's a disorder. I am saying that it can cause social disorder and its psychologically influenced.
Smoking is not a disorder but it ca be influenced.
what are you even saying
You are just confusing yourself up and down...
Now you are comparing smoking with homosexual behavior if I prove you wrong now you will start shouting change of goalpost...
Pls be clear and stable...
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
what are you even saying
You are just confusing yourself up and down...
Now you are comparing smoking with homosexual behavior if I prove you wrong now you will start shouting change of goalpost...
Pls be clear and stable...
I am not comparing smoking to homosexuality, I am trying to let you see that it not a disorder per se, it's has to do with influence like smoking. That's environmental factors

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Always Trying To Convert You? / The Birth & Life Of Jesus In Pidgin Language / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.