Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,980 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4305 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
sorry I had to quote you as I am an homophobe by tag and diction yeah

I know for a fact it is not evil nor is it chosen , puberty and hormones made them so , they are who they are they are people but definitely don't like them or want them around as they are a threat to masculinity ,How? LordReed I'll say its personal smiley

Right. You are afraid a homosexual will infect you and turn you gay thereby losing your precious masculinity. As if gay men are not masculine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Well I was locked in a room with one , was not funny and they are not nice people when they are horney, it's still not funny why Straight people would want to stick their necks out for faggs

#RespectThatYouDo
I just don't care about fagggots
For some sick reason I prefer to be a Christian than a fagggot , definitely not logical I know biological maybe

I said it, you are afraid of becoming gay to the extent you can't even be civil in a normal conversation you have to use a slur because you are afraid. You need help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Right. You are afraid a homosexual will infect you and turn you gay thereby losing your precious masculinity. As if gay men are not masculine.
Musculinity I said and of course they may be masculine Faggotss
who cares
They are a threat to Masculinity. Lol masculine faggotts so?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Hey Lord smiley

I'm just very Homophobic that way smiley

Good for you but how about you just let them lead their lives without insulting them or supporting those that do harm to them, how about that.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Really? Where did you get your statistics from?
with or without the stats I really cannot care less about a gay

And it's a fact these serial killers were faggotss
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Musculinity I said and of course they may be masculine Faggotss
who cares
They are a threat to Masculinity. Lol masculine faggotts so?

You can't even articulate yourself, getting worked up about who someone decides to sleep with. Do you even hear yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Good for you but how about you just let them lead their lives without insulting them or supporting those that do harm to them, how about that.
oh I would not insult , I do have my right to hate though so yeah I'm fully practicing that right or opinion to hate so yeah I hate faggs
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
with or without the stats I really cannot care less about a gay

And it's a fact these serial killers were faggotss

Amazing how those who like deceiving themselves tend to make up stories then believe their own fake story.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

You can't even articulate yourself, getting worked up about who someone decides to sleep with. Do you even hear yourself?
lol two straight guys cannot argue over fagggots I'm not doing this Reed it's giving them too much importance
I'm an Atheist and I Hate Faggotts

I'm sorry I hate I apologise for the Hate but it's there , It's almost Biological
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
oh I would not insult , I do have my right to hate though so yeah I'm fully practicing that right or opinion to hate so yeah I hate faggs

I guess theists should also criminalise atheism right? Or those that kill atheists are just exercising their right to hate atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
lol two straight guys cannot argue over fagggots I'm not doing this Reed it's giving them too much importance
I'm an Atheist and I Hate Faggotts

I'm sorry I hate I apologise for the Hate but it's there , It's almost Biological

Argue? No buddy, you are to be pitied living with such hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Because your position takes your theistic or deistic belief and turns it into a mystery that allegedly can’t be resolved.
I don't have any belief in anything, I don't disbelieve them either. I am open to only knowledge in terms of evidence

You are unable to to put your idea of “God” on the same level as other deities that are regarded as mythical and nonexistent so you claim that there isn’t sufficient information to say whether it exists or not. You also claim you don’t know whether this unknown god created the universe as if that is not a remnant of whatever theistic tradition you beloved in before. You claim you don’t know whether a singular god exists but curiously never consider that if one exists then multiple can exist. But you insist on one.

Are you agnostic toward Yahweh, Eledumare, McMickie, Santa Claus,Allah, Shiva, Leprechauns, Unicorns or is it just “god”?

If its just “god”, then “god” (whatever that means to you) is judged under a different criteria for non-existence than the other mythical creatures that share all its nonexistent attributes and it is an apparent contradiction.

Are you agnostic about El?

I am agnostic towards a deistic god, not yahweh and religious gods
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Amazing how those who like deceiving themselves tend to make up stories then believe their own fake story.
Lord you should know these men

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

We are talking about you now. Do you think homosexuality should be criminalised?
I think homosexuality is a cultural thing and criminalizing it is relative
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Relative to what?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! You just seem unable to support anything you are saying or even willing to examine your own ideas. If I call you a homophobe how am I wrong?
calling me homophobe will be blackmailing me
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Well the threat was not directed at any specific country. Do you think the US should reserve the right to withhold their money from any country they do not support their practices?
How does that change the fact that the west threaten countries with anti-LGBTQ laws?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Lord you should know these men

Where did you get the statistic that most serial killers are homo or bi sexual? Showing me homo or bi sexual serial killers doesn't answer the question.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Relative to what?
relative with respect to the culture of individual countries and societies
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

I guess theists should also criminalise atheism right? Or those that kill atheists are just exercising their right to hate atheists.
Lord I respect and love you too much to exchange semi-heated words with you and yes people who hate Atheist can hate Atheists all day long.
I'm not going to go around telling Theists to love Atheist when I am not a Theist myself

Plus Atheism and Homosexuality are very different variances not to be used for comparison
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
How does that change the fact that the west threaten countries with anti-LGBTQ laws?

How are they been threatened? How is the US deciding to withhold THEIR OWN MONEY a threat?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Where did you get the statistic that most serial killers are homo or bi sexual? Showing me homo or bi sexual serial killers doesn't answer the question.
Let's not go at it na , I'm not arguing with You
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

I should , My sister does though , she's a faggott lover like you too smiley
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Man is not the maker of criminal law, God is.

But because men fought God to let them rule themselves, they started making their own laws which is where they created the laws known as legal.

And yet legal is so weak that it cannot stand at all except it is connected to God's Laws.

Law comes from God and even though man created their own legal and can determine that he would punish you for anything, in the end you are still going to answer to God, The Law!

That is where every homosexual, and adulterer and fornicator is in trouble.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Lord I respect and love you too much to exchange semi-heated words with you and yes people who hate Atheist can hate Atheists all day long.
I'm not going to go around telling Theists to love Atheist when I am not a Theist myself

Plus Atheism and Homosexuality are very different variances not to be used for comparison

So they can kill atheists and you'll be comfortable with that because according to you they are exercising their right to hate atheists. Not being heated with you, just attempting to show you the folly of your reasoning. Anytime you refuse to examine what you think or what you think you know then you know that something is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I should , My sister does though , she's a faggott lover like you too smiley

If you are going to use such words I think we can end here. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

I guess no stats and it's just in my head then , then again I don't care lol Faggotts the longest I've spoken on this topic
Jesus I sound so crude to hate , again I really wish I didn't hate them , I'm a freethinking Taoist, I don't hate I have learned not to hate , but this homosexual thing it really is biologically ingrained to hate them and yes as with other races hating on other races or animals against animals I am not compelled at all to love them really I don't know why
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Seriously dude
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

If you are going to use such words I think we can end here. Thanks.
Lord I'm sorry undecided

And I take back all I said and say
Really do apologise for my slur I'm sorry
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

So they can kill atheists and you'll be comfortable with that because according to you they are exercising their right to hate atheists....

We already have a right to kill atheists and other devils.

The Law says evil must be killed. That is why we have the death penalty.

Evil people are just lucky and unlucky that God allowed men to rule themselves and create their own laws called legal with which they use to do anything they like, so therefore this Law cannot be peacefullly enforced.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We already have a right to kill atheists and other devils.

The Law says evil must be killed. That is why we have the death penalty.

Evil people are just lucky and unlucky that God allowed men to rule themselves and create their own laws called legal with which they use to do anything they like, so therefore this Law cannot be peacefullly enforced.

@TheSourcerer
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by DeusXmachina: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Please kindly note that, I am not a religious person, I am an agnostic but I also do no agree that every society should be blackmailed into accept the idea of homosexuality on the basis of science. I also do not think that science should be used in selling homosexuality.

Atheist have this exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation. It's a major observation that I have had while trying to discuss the issue of homosexuality with an average atheist because of cause, majority of the proponent of homosexuality are largely atheists. They have this impression that people usually talk down on homosexuality because of religion and that there's a scientific basis to propagate it. If you don't agree with their so called "science of homosexuality", they will blackmail you.

What makes one intelligent is the ability to understand the sharp difference between culture and science, Identifying bad science, bad culture, good science and good culture. Know how bad science can influence good culture and bad culture can influence good science and then work to create a society to works majorly with a combination of good culture and good science like Japan is doing.
If you are over-reliant on science, you will blindly accept bad science. Yes, bad science exist.

Culture and science are two different things, science is a method used in understanding the natural world and solving critical problems in the society while culture is the way people live their lives. Don't make the mistake of thinking that science can be replaced with culture, science can only influence culture, culture remains culture.

The "science of homosexuality" has been able to influence the western culture in accepting homosexuality as a norm. It's normal if other societies do not think that the so called "science of homosexuality" would have any positive impact on their culture, hence its inappropriate to blackmail those societies like China, Russia, Japan, Middle East and most part of Africa who do not want to accept that culture. There's still no logical basis as to why they should accept it rather than "homosexuality is natural". Crossbreeding is also natural then why are you not having sex with chimpanzees?

Joepheonix LordReed Nlfpmod

I don't get where you're coming from, but the argument for homosexuality is based on liberal axioms, that freedom and the right to the pursuit of happiness is something every human should be afforded, provided no harm is inflicted on another person in the process.

So with that 2 consenting adults choosing to love or have sex with one another, doesn't harm you.

The only time science is invoked is as a refutation of the flawed naturalistic argument we've all heard religious people make "homosexuality is against nature"
Which is dumb because homosexuality can be found in nature.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye / Pope Says Gay Marriage And Abortion Are The Biggest Threats Facing The World / How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.