Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4283 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
homosexuality is a psychological/genetic disorder as far as I am concerned
it's just a different kind of Normal, an Abnormal.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

See, TheSourcerer. Look at this guy's post right here. He hates atheists. Calls them devils and all sorts of slurs. Threatens to kill them without provocation. If you give him a gun, he would kill an atheist. Without provocation. Sound familiar?
Yes and I see your point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
you did partially.

My argument is that: Homosexuality is more of a matter of culture than biological because it can be learned, hence its okay if some societies don't think this culture will be beneficial to them. However, the risk of homosexuality culture greatly outweighs the benefits when looked at from a broader spectrum.

Part of your arguement is homosexuals increase public health risks so therefore it is justified to limit their presence in society correct?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Part of your arguement is homosexuals increase public health risks so therefore it is justified to limit their presence in society correct?
it's one of the points I am using to buttress my argument that the risk of running an homosexual-based society outweighs the benefits.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
it's one of the points I am using to buttress my argument that the risk of running an homosexual-based society outweighs the benefits.

So do you think this argument should extend to other high risk segments of the population?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Same shit that went through my head
LordReed Pheneix, I now will practically learn to place homosexuality in my shoes and see how it goes hope you the best day , would be great to get rid of my final hate.Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2023
I have figured this is my longest talk about homosexuality meaning I had my ideas on ignorance and therefore fear of the unknown, and as this is logically noted I will learn to accept the gay people both within about my being again Thank you Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

So do you think this argument should extend to other high risk segments of the population?
I think so, there so many disadvantages of making homosexuality legal which is even currently playing out in the western world.

Personally, aside my general points, I have had bad experiences with gays. A lot of them do not take a no for answer. Here in Nigeria, while I was living in Nomalinda estate in Enugu, there was this group of gays living in the estate. They had connections with top government officials in Enugu state and they were members of house on the Rock church. They engaged in the practice of raping men and getting away with it. I was almost a victim.
Although, we can argue that this also happens between heterosexuals, but that's an issue already that we trying to address, we cannot broaden the scope again into homosexuality. These guys engage in the act of drugging their victims and then rapping them. I almost feel for it, I became friends with one of them without knowing what they do, I didn't know they were gay. I started going to his house and he kept on insisting that we go to club with his friends, but I wasn't this outgoing person and I was always tired after getting back from work. Not until one day I got back from work, I didn't have fuel in my generator, I went to his apartment to charge my phone, I was tired so I slept off. In the night, this guy started caressing me private part, I woke up and he wanted to force me into it, I overpowered him and push him to the wall before demanding that he opens the door or I will kill him here after picking up a rod in his sitting room.
He opened the door and I left, in the morning, he wanted to have a conversation about it, he stated telling me things about love. I walked to his apartment and made it clear to him that hif he discusses that with me again, I will kill him or get him jailed.

He relocated soon after to Abuja, he was running from a particular rape issue he committed with his gang. Although they had connection with top government officials, but this victim was also connected, so this case was a handful for them. It was after he relocated that I started hearing all these gist and even the police visited out estate because of this.

Read plenty story about psychopath gays who are specialized in raping and kill teenage boys. This exactly what these guys were turning into.

My problem is that, these guys can influence others. I wont have issues with it if they cannot. A big story is that l, homosexuality can cause plenty community health issues, increase social entropy and disorient communal interaction.

I know what I am saying, Its not the first time I have had bad experiences with gays. This is not to say that all gays are bad, but many of them can be and will not take a no for an answer. They will rape you.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I think so, there so many disadvantages of making homosexuality legal which is even currently playing out in the western world.

Personally, aside my general points, I have had bad experiences with gays. A lot of them do not take a no for answer. Here in Nigeria, while I was living in Nomalinda estate in Enugu, there was this group of gays living in the estate. They had connections with top government officials in Enugu state and they were members of house on the Rock church. They engaged in the practice of raping men and getting away with it. I was almost a victim.
Although, we can argue that this also happens between heterosexuals, but that's an issue already that we trying to address, we cannot broaden the scope again into homosexuality. These guys engage in the act of drugging their victims and then rapping them. I almost feel for it, I became friends with one of them without knowing what they do, I didn't know they were gay. I started going to his house and he kept on insisting that we go to club with his friends, but I wasn't this outgoing person and I was always tired after getting back from work. Not until one day I got back from work, I didn't have fuel in my generator, I went to his apartment to charge my phone, I was tired so I slept off. In the night, this guy started caressing me private part, I woke up and he wanted to force me into it, I overpowered him and push him to the wall before demanding that he opens the door or I will kill him here after picking up a rod in his sitting room.
He opened the door and I left, in the morning, he wanted to have a conversation about it, he stated telling me things about love. I walked to his apartment and made it clear to him that hif he discusses that with me again, I will kill him or get him jailed.

He relocated soon after to Abuja, he was running from a particular rape issue he committed with his gang. Although they had connection with top government officials, but this victim was also connected, so this case was a handful for them. It was after he relocated that I started hearing all these gist and even the police visited out estate because of this.

Read plenty story about psychopath gays who are specialized in raping and kill teenage boys. This exactly what these guys were turning into.

My problem is that, these guys can influence others. I wont have issues with it if they cannot. A big story is that l, homosexuality can cause plenty community health issues, increase social entropy and disorient communal interaction.

I know what I am saying, Its not the first time I have had bad experiences with gays. This is not to say that all gays are bad, but many of them can be and will not take a no for an answer. They will rape you.

So abandoned children, old people, people with compromised immune systems, Africans, women, the mentally ill, should all receive the same treatment that you support against homosexuals?

LoLz. People drugging people to molest them is not restricted to homosexuals. More women are drugged and raped than men so I dunno why you think that's a point against gay people.

Influence others to become gay? Do you even know how this thing works? You think a heterosexual man who has no same sex attraction can be influenced to become gay? LoLz. You are very mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

So abandoned children, old people, people with compromised immune systems, Africans, women, the mentally ill, should all receive the same treatment that you support against homosexuals?

LoLz. People drugging people to molest them is not restricted to homosexuals. More women are drugged and raped than men so I dunno why you think that's a point against gay people.

Influence others to become gay? Do you even know how this thing works? You think a heterosexual man who has no same sex attraction can be influenced to become gay? LoLz. You are very mistaken.
what type of goalpost shifting is this?

Your analogy doesn't make any sense to me
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

See, TheSourcerer. Look at this guy's post right here. He hates atheists. Calls them devils and all sorts of slurs. Threatens to kill them without provocation. If you give him a gun, he would kill an atheist. Without provocation. Sound familiar?

Killing without provocation is unlawful but I know that atheists must do an evil or the best one is to wait for them to do many of their evils and then one day, as they finish doing another evil, you catch them and take them to a right doing Court and present all their crimes before it so that we would see if they can validly defend reasonably themselves (which of Course, God has Set it that the wicked can never be justified Exodus 23:7), therefore, they must be found guilty by The Righteous Court like the people in court (commenters in this thread) have said.
httpss://www.nairaland.com/5090059/notorious-armed-robbers-apprehended-after#76842471

And therefore, the Court Bailiffs and Judgement Enforcers wiill take them and kill them for us. o what a sweet day!
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

you are just pandering from one goalpost to another.

This is my point, homosexuality creates new public health, social behavior and long term social structure challenges.
Is it true? If yes.
Does the benefit outweigh the risks?

I don't know how all these immunology and mental illness of a thins equates to the dangers of homosexuality in the society and how homosexuality can be learned and influenced on people.

I don't like people not staying in line.

People can be influenced to become gays and even sometimes raped. If I bring further journals to validate this now, you will move the goalpost again
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
you are just pandering from one goalpost to another.

This is my point, homosexuality creates new public health, social behavior and long term social structure challenges.
Is it true? If yes.
Does the benefit outweigh the risks?

I don't know how all these immunology and mental illness of a thins equates to the dangers of homosexuality in the society and how homosexuality can be learned and influenced on people.

I don't like people not staying in line.

People can be influenced to become gays and even sometimes raped. If I bring further journals to validate this now, you will move the goalpost again
Trollronaldo:
what type of goalpost shifting is this?

Your analogy doesn't make any sense to me

Goal post hasn't moved, I simply asked you if we should apply the same treatment to other high risk segments of the society and you said yes enthusiastically! But now that you see who it would affect you are having a rethink. Which is as it should be. Rethink it, if we use the same indices you think we should apply to homosexuals to other high segments of of the population what do you think would happen?

Yes bring journals that show that heterosexual people can be influenced into homosexuality, I'll love to learn how I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Goal post hasn't moved, I simply asked you if we should apply the same treatment to other high risk segments of the society and you said yes enthusiastically! But now that you see who it would affect you are having a rethink. Which is as it should be. Rethink it, if we use the same indices you think we should apply to homosexuals to other high segments of of the population what do you think would happen?
the analogy is weak, very weak with respect to whether immunodeficiency and insanity can form a societal structure whereby such character can be influenced on others.

Yes bring journals that show that heterosexual people can be influenced into homosexuality, I'll love to learn how I am wrong.
you will still shift the goalpost.
Two factors drives homosexuality, much of it are environmental factors that influence People and a handful is genetic.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

read this study, I don know why simple stuffs like this are difficult for you to research.

Please before you move the goalpost again, kindly note that I don't have an issue with the genetical aspect of homosexuality, what I have issues with is the influence an homosexual-based environment can have on some straight people which is the core of all the social and health issue I have been discussing. The environmental influence aspect is the core tool with whcuh homosexuality is been driven and sold to others.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080628205430.htm

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
the analogy is weak, very weak with respect to whether immunodeficiency and insanity can form a societal structure whereby such character can be influenced on others.

you will still shift the goalpost.
Two factors drives homosexuality, much of it are environmental factors that influence People and a handful is genetic.
Trollronaldo:
read this study, I don know why simple stuffs like this are difficult for you to research.

Please before you move the goalpost again, kindly note that I don't have an issue with the genetical aspect of homosexuality, what I have issues with is the influence an homosexual-based environment can have on some straight people which is the core of all the social and health issue I have been discussing. The environmental influence aspect is the core tool with whcuh homosexuality is been driven and sold to others.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080628205430.htm

Once again let it be noted you are the one who has introduced genetics/science into this discussion. You are the one who said atheists are over reliant on science on this issue yet not once have I tried to start any point with science while you have twice now.

You answered in the affirmative that the same treatment society gives to homosexuals should be given to other high risk segments of the population. I didn't force you to answer you answered enthusiastically so I don't know why you are saying it is weak. You mean your reason for applying that standard to homosexuals is weak? Or why do you want to implement double standards with regards to homosexuals when the other other high risk segments are in exactly the same position as homosexuals?

Are these environmental factors other homosexuals or homosexual behaviour? Is that what the journal says?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Once again let it be noted you are the one who has introduced genetics/science into this discussion. You are the one who said atheists are over reliant on science on this issue yet not once have I tried to start any point with science while you have twice now.
read it again, atheist will only argue from the scientific POV, atheists cannot understand that it has another aspect, which forms a huge chunk of it in terms of environmental factors that is not scientific. This aspect is social

This is my point.

You answered in the affirmative that the same treatment society gives to homosexuals should be given to other high risk segments of the population. I didn't force you to answer you answered enthusiastically so I don't know why you are saying it is weak. You mean your reason for applying that standard to homosexuals is weak? Or why do you want to implement double standards with regards to homosexuals when the other other high risk segments are in exactly the same position as homosexuals?
this is a fallacy of faulty equivalence. Both conditions are different with respect to how they affect societal and health issues. They are incomparable.
There's nothing double standard when your analogy doesn't address the core issues that I raised How it can create community health and social structure challenges that jomo2 can create.

Are these environmental factors other homosexuals or homosexual behaviour? Is that what the journal says?
please read the study
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So does the benefit you highlighted outweigh these risks?

1. STIs are more prevalent withing LGBT2 community.
For example, HIV. HIV disproportionately affects MSM, who accounted for 615,400 (56%) of 1.1 million persons living with HIV and 26,200 (70%) of 39,513 newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States in 2014.
This also the case with other STIs including : Syphilis. ...
Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
MRSA.
Genital herpes.
HPV.
Meningococcal disease.
Viral hepatitides

2. Loading, wait for it.
These kind of cases aren't blanket. And are non-specific. Always take your data from research portals and not political portals. I'm not saying they are wrong but they may be influenced by several factors.
Now look at this, from a medical academic site…

The terms MSM (men who have sex with men) and WSW (women who have sex with women) have been used with increasing frequency in the public health literature to examine sexual orientation disparities in sexual health. These categories, however, do not allow researchers to examine potential differences in sexually transmitted infection (STI) risk by sexual orientation identity. Using data from the National Longitudinal Survey of Adolescent Health, this study investigated the relationship between self-reported STIs and both sexual orientation identity and sexual behaviors. Additionally, this study examined the mediating role of victimization and STI risk behaviors on the relationship between sexual orientation and self-reported STIs. STI risk was found to be elevated among heterosexual-WSW and bisexual women, whether they report same-sex partners or not, whereas gay-identified WSW were less likely to report an STI compared to heterosexual women with opposite sex relationships only. Among males, heterosexual-identified MSM did not have a greater likelihood of reporting an STI diagnosis; rather, STI risk was concentrated among gay and bisexual identified men who reported both male and female sexual partners. STI risk behaviors mediated the STI disparities among both males and females, and victimization partially mediated STI disparities among female participants. These results suggest that relying solely on behavior-based categories, such as MSM and WSW, may mischaracterize STI disparities by sexual orientation.
Source https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3575167/#:~:text=Sexual%20Behaviors,-Total%20No.&text=Self%2Dreported%20STI%20rates%20were,heterosexual%2DWSM%20(46.6%25).

What can you glean? In the long run, there's no appreciable difference.
I can go on but this is not the forum for such dissertation

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
homosexuality makes STI transmission faster, thereby increasing the problems associated with community health.

As a matter of fact, HIV, the most studied virus and the most difficult virus was first detected in gays.
1. The first case of HIV wasnt amongst gay men. Its an anecdote. HIV was discovered in Central Africa, probably Congo, amongst the natives. And it was postulated(bushmeat theory) to have been caused by hunters being bitten by the infected monkeys or pierced accidentally while cutting meat.

Read up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS

2. Yes, anal sex causes easy spread of viral infections since its relatively more traumatic than vaginal sex but the truth is that it is practiced in both homosexual and heterosexual couples. So it would be unfair to blame only the gays

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
read it again, atheist will only argue from the scientific POV, atheists cannot understand that it has another aspect, which forms a huge chunk of it in terms of environmental factors that is not scientific. This aspect is social

This is my point.

Yet I have not attempted to make any point using science, you have.

this is a fallacy of faulty equivalence. Both conditions are different with respect to how they affect societal and health issues. They are incomparable.
There's nothing double standard when your analogy doesn't address the core issues that I raised How it can create community health and social structure challenges that jomo2 can create.

Nope they are in exactly the same situation. Take people of African descendent, they are more significantly more susceptible to diabetes, sickle cell anemia, cancer, heart disease, stroke, asthma, pneumonia, and HIV/AIDS. According to you this justifies any racial discrimination they receive.

please read the study

I read it. There is nowhere in it that says the environmental factors includes homosexual persons or homosexual behaviour. In fact, to the contrary, children of homosexual parents are NOT more likely to become homosexual themselves. If you were correct then children of homosexual parents will be more likely to be homosexual themselves but we don't see that happening.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. The first case of HIV wasnt amongst gay men. Its an anecdote. HIV was discovered in Central Africa, probably Congo, amongst the natives. And it was postulated(bushmeat theory) to have been caused by hunters being bitten by the infected monkeys or pierced accidentally while cutting meat.

Read up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS

2. Yes, anal sex causes easy spread of viral infections since its relatively more traumatic than vaginal sex but the truth is that it is practiced in both homosexual and heterosexual couples. So it would be unfair to blame only the gays

Thanks for taking this point up. I mean these guys are just relying on sentiment at this point not on any solid information.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:

2. CANCER

A 2011 study published in the journal Cancer found gay men demonstrating 1.9 times the odds of reporting a cancer than heterosexual men, while lesbian and bisexual female cancer survivors had 2.0 and 2.3× the odds of reporting fair or poor health compared with heterosexual female cancer survivors. In a related interview, lead researcher Dr. Boehmer specified that said cancers were both AIDSassociated and non-AIDS defining. Examples of the latter were given as, “anal, lung, testicular cancer, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma.

The American Cancer Society’s web page Cancer Facts for Gay and Bisexual Men specifies that gay men are at increased risk for lung, testicular, colon, and anal cancers. Their web page Cancer Facts for Lesbians and Bisexual Women indicates this population finds an increased risk of breast, lung, colon, ovarian, and endometrial cancers. For both the groups listed, the risk factors are described as stemming in part from higher rates of tobacco use, alcohol use, and being overweight. For breast and gynecologic malignancies, the Cancer Facts for Lesbians and Bisexual Women page clarifies, “Women who have not had children and have not breast-fed, have not used oral contraceptives, and are older when they first give birth – all factors more likely to affect lesbians and bisexual women – are also at a slightly higher risk.”

The Gay & Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) web site features the page Ten Things Lesbians Should discuss with Their Healthcare Provider, which states the following: “Lesbians have the richest concentration of risk factors for breast cancer than any subset of women in the world. And Lesbians have higher risks for many of the gynecologic cancers.

The GLMA’s web page Ten Things Gay Men Should Discuss with Their Healthcare Provider warns, “Gay men may be at risk for death by prostate, testicular, or colon cancer. It also notes the increased rates of anal cancers in gay men.
This is true to an extent.
Now in carcinogenesis, smoking is a high risk agent. Smoking is found to be slightly high amongst gays than straights. But you are missing something… cheesy
In Nigeria, and Africa as a whole, smoking is a small part of our populace, even amongst gays. So no, gay Nigerians aren't at higher risks of cancers than their Western counterparts
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
more

So does the benefit outweigh the risk for a country like Nigeria where we already have overwhelmed health infrastructure that can barely take care of our existing issues? Or for any country trying to contain infections?

This research is highly skewed.
Heterosexuals are also as likely to cheat as homo. And you also forget that heteros practice BDSMs too.
This ignores the fact that lesbians are less likely to infect other women
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
yes I do! I know some gay people and we get along just fine I'm talking about kids Damn it! The sh*t been forced on kids who lack the basic Knowledge of How sexuality and Gender works! They grow and become messed up.
It seems we have a misunderstanding of what 'forced' means.
For the avoidance of doubt, this is the definition
obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.
"there was no sign of a forced entry"
Similar:
enforced
compulsory
obligatory
mandatory
involuntary
exacted
coerced
imposed
demanded
compelled
required
requisite
stipulated
dictated
ordained
prescribed
necessitated
unavoidable
inescapable
de rigueur
Opposite:
voluntary
(of a gesture or expression) produced or maintained with effort; affected or unnatural

From what you described, none of those kids were subjected to such elements.
There is even Youtube Kids where many stuff are censored. In fact you can set your kids Youtube settings to block some stuff.
Another example y'all Nigerians get wrong is Big Brother. Y'all said they are forcing the 'immorality' on you.
1. The show is on DSTV, which is a pay tv, so obviously not freely distributed.
2. In fact you need to pay more (have a higher bouquet like Conpact Plus or Premium) to get the stuff. So obviously its not for everyone.
3. Its clearly rated not for kids of a certain age.
4. You can block it from showing even if your kids access it, with some settings,(which they explain copiously)
5. For you to watch it, you need to buy DSTV, get a high bouquet, ignore the ratings, and actually tune to the right channel and sit down to watch it

How does the above fit in as forcing?
Anybody that ends up watching it, wants to watch it. Simple. Nobody forced you.
Same with this Youtube ish

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
It is entertaining to see one set of the children of devils fighting against their other siblings over the doing of a certain evil. grin

Same way its entertaining when you fight with Max
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
falcon01:
By systematically recommending queer videos, Transgender, Hender fluid stuff and other LgBt alphabet stuff for young kids like this.
Good. Glad you used 'recommending'. You can decline the recommendations, right? Simply, tune them out via settings, and you're good grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
it's not in our culture here to practice homosexuality now. Simple and short.
yes, still doesn't mean it's okay to do it.
not really, maybe if you give me the list of all the benefits that homosexuality will bring to our society, I will change my mind that you are not subconsciously buying it from the west.
The problem increase many folds with homosexuality. Especially, MSM. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Go and read all my replies to LordReed on this thread, I already elaborated on that
I have read your depositions. And made my views.
You slyly ignored lesbians in your homosexual narratives. Less infections unlike their female-male counterparts
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
point fo where I said they do force Africans.

Go through this thread carefully
You said they blackmail Africans, didn't you?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O your lucid moment is over and your madness returns. It is only news they use for disseminating information. I understand, mad man has forgotten that there is something called movies, entertainment news, social media etc.

Satan is very desperate!
Movies, social media can all be censored. If you are watching porn, can you say you were forced? Stop using others to justify your perversion

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
yes I do. I don't have irrational dislike for homosexuality. My reasons are very rational
Ok. No problem
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
nope, their point is to make it a culture as they have made it there. They are doing it subtly.
They didn't tell you to be gay. They simply say 'accept gays like every human' which by the way, is what the Christian buybull said.
Why are y'all having nightmares about it?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
2. By sanctioning countries who won't accept it
Sanction means withholding their own money, right?
Is it your money? Their constitutions says everyone should be equal, irrespective of orientation, race, religion, creed etc. And thus anybody they wanna help should adopt that mantra, if you don't want to, no problem. But don't expect any help from them. Countries have such laws. Nigeria has its. US/UK has theirs.
Savvy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Saturday Or Sunday, Which Is The Real Sabbath Day? / Names Of God In Different Languages. Help Me / TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.