Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4272 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Is that not the essence of a our discussion?

If you don't allow it to fester in your society, you will reduce the environmental influence, thereby reducing the health and social problems that comes with it. You can do it by making homosexuality strictly a genetic or psychological issue and that it has to be treated as such

What?! LoLz! We just said the environmental factors are NOT homosexuals or homosexual behaviour and by inference homosexuals will still exist if you remove ALL of them right now, how the heck do you leap from that to "If you don't allow it to fester in your society, you will reduce the environmental influence, thereby reducing the health and social problems that comes with it"?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am not comparing smoking to homosexuality, I am trying to let you see that it not a disorder per se, it's has to do with influence like smoking. That's environmental factors
give me a list of environmental factors that influence homosexuality...
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

And one more thing…
Please don't be gay cheesy
I believe humans are born gay , don't evolve to be gay , can be tamed to be one though idk
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
give me a list of environmental factors that influence homosexuality...
What kind of question is this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

What?! LoLz! We just said the environmental factors are NOT homosexuals or homosexual behaviour and by inference homosexuals will still exist if you remove ALL of them right now, how the heck do you leap from that to "If you don't allow it to fester in your society, you will reduce the environmental influence, thereby reducing the health and social problems that comes with it"?
homosexual exist but will not fester if not legalize.
By doing this, you will reduce and manage the spread. That's why it has a genetic undertone but the spread is adide by environmental factors. These are simple terms that are not hard to grasp.
If you don't create an e environment for it, it won't spread fast.

You cannot compare the prevalence of homosexuality in a society where its legal and another where it's not.

It's common sense.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
What kind of question is this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you said homosexual behavior is influenced by environmental factors...
Kindly explain those factors...
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you said homosexual behavior is influenced by environmental factors...
Kindly explain those factors...
it's a stupid question.
Its like asking me what environmental factor influences drug addiction.

Of course, majority of drug addicts where not born to be drug addicts, they were introduced to it by people in their environment. Many homosexuals were not born queer, they were introduced to the act by people in their environment.

The question doesn't make sense.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
it's a stupid question.
Its like asking me what environmental factor influences drug addiction.

Of course, majority of drug addicts where not born to be drug addicts, they were introduced to it by people in their environment. Many homosexuals were not born queer, they were introduced to the act by people in their environment.

The question doesn't make sense.
you see as you take dey fail question...
You go talk something to explain na wahala for you...
Shey as you be heterosexual man like this if them place you in a gay community after five years shey you go also turn to gay abi...

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you see as you take dey fail question...
You go talk something to explain na wahala for you...
Shey as you be heterosexual man like this if them place you in a gay community after five years shey you go also turn to gay abi...
this guy, you really Have a low IQ.
That's not how it works, you work with large sample size.

Your reasoning should be, if you place 1000 children in U.K and Nigeria, which of the two groups will probably become more queer in another 10 years.

Of course, it's common sense, more of the 1000 children in United Kingdom will likely become quer because there is an environment for it there unlike Nigeria. It doesn't mean that all 1000 will be queer.

Reason na
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
this guy, you really Hava a low IQ.
That's not how it works, you work with large sample size.

Your reasoning should be, if you place 1000 children in U.K and Nigeria, which of the two groups will probably become more queer in another 10 years.

Of course, it's common sense, more of the 1000 children in United Kingdom will likely become quer because there is an environment for it there unlike Nigeria. It doesn't mean that all 1000 will be queer.

Reason na
Oga its not the environment that turned them into gays, they were always gays its just that they can't express themselves that much in Nigeria...
If you carry 10 straight kids and put them in the UK after five years they will still be straight...
They is nothing in the UK that turns people into gays its just that they encourage people to express themselves more...
What percentage of UK population is gay if you know...

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by DeusXmachina: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm wondering how he even became agnostic. Could be a crack in the matrix
It's not impossible to be agnostic and still have bigotry, but I'm questioning what path he went through to arrive at his agnosticism, that didn't work for him to examine his homophobia.

But I was referring to Dtruthspeaker, I remember him being a fundamentalist christian, but now he's so far down the rabbit hole, he's parroting "how to genocide 101".
I won't be surprised if he starts his own terror organization anytime now, with the way he's sounding like shekau.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Oga its not the environment that turned them into gays, they were always gays its just that they can't express themselves that much in Nigeria...
If you carry 10 straight kids and put them in the UK after five years they will still be straight...
They is nothing in the UK that turns people into gays its just that they encourage people to express themselves more...
What percentage of UK population is gay if you know...
lol. You don't know what you are talking about
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
homosexual exist but will not fester if not legalize.
By doing this, you will reduce and manage the spread. That's why it has a genetic undertone but the spread is adide by environmental factors. These are simple terms that are not hard to grasp.

You cannot compare the prevalence of homosexuality in a society where its legal and another where it's not.

It's common sense.

What do you mean by fester? If the environmental factors are NOT homosexuals or homosexual behaviour what then is festering?

Which environmental factors are you going to remove, list them out.

No, you can't know who is a homosexual in a place where it is not legal doesn't mean they don't exist. For crying out loud you just said the factors that make someone homosexual is not other homosexuals so whether or not you know other homosexuals is not a determining factor in being one. You cannot know the prevalence rate in place where it is not legal because they won't reveal it!

I think you need to use some of that so called common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol. You don't know what you are talking about
OK what percentage of UK people are gay...

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeusXmachina:

It's not impossible to be agnostic and still have bigotry, but I'm questioning what path he went through to arrive at his agnosticism, that didn't work for him to examine his homophobia.

But I was referring to Dtruthspeaker, I remember him being a fundamentalist christian, but now he's so far down the rabbit hole, he's parroting "how to genocide 101".
I won't be surprised if he starts his own terror organization anytime now, with the way he's sounding like shekau.

I have expressed the same thought. I used to naively think Christians were not prone to becoming extremists but I have been thoroughly dissuaded.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

What do you mean by fester? If the environmental factors are NOT homosexuals or homosexual behaviour what then is festering?

Which environmental factors are you going to remove, list them out.

No, you can't know who is a homosexual in a place where it is not legal doesn't mean they don't exist. For crying out loud you just said the factors that make someone homosexual is not other homosexuals so whether or not you know other homosexuals is not a determining factor in being one. You cannot know the prevalence rate in place where it is not legal because they won't reveal it!

I think you need to use some of that so called common sense.
okay, are you saying that there's no environmental factor to homosexuality?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
okay, are you saying that there's no environmental factor to homosexuality?

List the ones you'd remove to stop homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

are you finding to difficult to understand me when I say "fester" or you are deliberately trying to just shoot the strawman?

What's difficult to understand about "environmental factors can help homosexuality fester"
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by dalass(f): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Why do you need science to learn to accept that others like different things from you?

Biology and agriculture science are part of science. In agriculture for example, how does a goat or pig business become profitable? You get male and female to breed offsprings!

The so called new age stuff wants to turn everything on its head!

You see someone who is female say call me pronouns like they, them and not "she, her"

It is even so unnatural and quite disgusting to see a man and a man, or a woman and a woman cuddling, having sex with themselves. Many of those idiots initiate little ones from very young ages. So it isn't natural, it is careful programming and nuturing impressionable kids to these unbecoming silly lifestyle and then they say it is natural! For where?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
dalass:

Biology and agriculture science are part of science. In agriculture for example, how does a goat or pig business become profitable? You get male and female to breed offsprings!

The so called new age stuff wants to turn everything on its head!

You see someone who is female say call me pronouns like they, them and not "she, her"

It is even so unnatural and quite see a man and a man, or a woman and a woman cuddling, having sex with themselves. Many of those idiots initiate little ones from very young ages. So it isn't natural, it is careful programming and nuturing impressionable kids to these unbecoming silly lifestyle

So animals which also have same sex sexual activities learnt this "unnatural" behaviour from who?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

ok, lemme to rephrase, maybe you will stop shooting at the strawman.

The argument is "not" environmental factors can cause the rise of homosexuality.

The argument is "Environmental factors can make homosexuality spread faster".

Please can you address the latter?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
are you finding to difficult to understand me when I say "fester" or you are deliberately trying to just shoot the strawman?

What's difficult to understand about "environmental factors can help homosexuality fester"
Trollronaldo:
ok, lemme to rephrase, maybe you will stop shooting at the strawman.

The argument is "not" environmental factors can cause the rise of homosexuality.

The argument is "Environmental factors can make homosexuality spread faster".

Please can you address the latter?

Oga you said you will remove the environmental factors that lead to homosexuality, list those factors that you will remove. Which part of the question are you finding hard to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Oga you said you will remove the environmental factors that lead to homosexuality, list those factors that you will remove. Which part of the question are you finding hard to understand?

It means that you have not been following.

The argument is "Environmental factors can aid the spread of homosexuality, I didn't say that environmental factor can create it"

Let me give you an analogy that can help "environmental factor can help the spread of HIV, environmental factors with respect to peculiar culture may not necessarily create it"
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

you are the person still not getting it..if not you won't ask me to list the environmental factors. It means that you didn't understand anything I have been saying.

I have stated repeatedly that it's a culture thing, and when this culture becomes a norm, homosexuals become bold to practice it and when people don't see anything really bad in it, the probability that the culture will spread in that environment is higher.

Do you just read or not follow? Why are you asking me to list factors?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by dalass(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

So animals which also have same sex sexual activities learnt this "unnatural" behaviour from who?

You saw dogs mating or hens, horses,lions or which of these animals are you talking about?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
dalass:

You saw dogs mating or hens, horses,lions or which of these animals are you talking about?

Rather the question is in which animal hasn't it been observed. Dogs, cats, chimps, ducks, lions, elephants, dolphins and so on. The list is shorter if you care to name the animals that haven't been observed doing it.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
you are the person still not getting it..if not you won't ask me to list the environmental factors. It means that you didn't understand anything I have been saying.

I have stated repeatedly that it's a culture thing, and when this culture becomes a norm, homosexuals become bold to practice it and when people don't see anything really bad in it, the probability that the culture will spread in that environment is higher.

Do you just read or not follow? Why are you asking me to list factors?

Oga this is what you said:

Trollronaldo:

So what are you going to remove from the environment to limit the spread according to you.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Oga this is what you said:

So what are you going to remove from the environment to limit the spread according to you.
So?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So?

LoLz. List the environmental factors you would remove to limit the spread of homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. List the environmental factors you would remove to limit the spread of homosexuality.
are you a robot?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

I have expressed the same thought. I used to naively think Christians were not prone to becoming extremists but I have been thoroughly dissuaded.

See Fear! grin I thought you said you were not afraid to die, and yet, see FEAR! grin grin grin

Anyway, it is your fellow Haters of God and Good commonly known as atheists that you should fear. Also the Muslims like Isis Antichrist.

The only extremism a Christian has is his love for rightness and goodness. A Christian will never harm anyone UNLESS, it is Commanded by The Law that this is the time and circumstance for which harm can be done.

But as I said man begged God to let them rule themselves and after God finally let them, they created their own laws called legal.

So, now my extremism is that I can not wait for God's return so that all you devils will be taking away as criminals to their Firery prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anti-Diety of Christ: Form Of God Or Form Of Servant, Which Is Which? / Famous Scandals Involving Famous Pastors / Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, And A "Man Who Lies With A Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.