Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4270 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
there are many cases of the West even threatening countries who do not protect LGBTQ rights.
It's everywhere on the internet. Do you need me to search it for the purpose of argument?

Yes please since I am getting no success.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Did you bother checking?

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

here

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
here

Ok a threat not blackmail. Right, so can you outline in the article where Biden specifically mentions Nigeria by name.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by KnownUnknown: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Please kindly note that, I am not a religious person, I am an agnostic but I also do no agree that every society should be blackmailed into accept the idea of homosexuality on the basis of science. I also do not think that science should be used in selling homosexuality.

I see that your “agnosticism” doesn’t extend to homosexuality. Maybe the “unknown god” “created” homosexuals that way.
Apart from your agnosticism being a vestige of theism, it seems the homophobia also remains.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I see that your “agnosticism” doesn’t extend to homosexuality. Maybe the “unknown god” “created” homosexuals that way.
Apart from your agnosticism being a vestige of theism, it seems the homophobia also remains.
this is the blackmailing I was talking about
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Ok a threat not blackmail. Right, so can you outline in the article where Biden specifically mentions Nigeria by name.
threat, not blackmail. Lol
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by KnownUnknown: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:

This mail came in a rainbow colored envelop, not black.

Apart from your agnosticism being a vestige of theism,probably Christianity, it seems the homophobia also remains.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
threat, not blackmail. Lol

Can you outline where Biden named Nigeria specifically in the article or can't you?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Well if you aren't a homophobe what then do you have against homosexuals? Why should LGBTQ people be criminalised for simply existing?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Well if you aren't a homophobe what then do you have against homosexuals? Why should LGBTQ people be criminalised for simply existing?
I am not against it, I am against the west blackmailing people about it and atheists trying to make it a religious thing.
Homosexuality is predominantly a western culture, many nations won't adopt it
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Can you outline where Biden named Nigeria specifically in the article or can't you?
really?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
really?

Really what?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am not against it, I am against the west blackmailing people about it and atheists trying to make it a religious thing.

LMFAO! How are atheists trying to make it a religious thing?

Who told you it is predominantly Western? So if I show you historical context of homosexuality in Asia will you change your mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:

You are not against it but you are all for criminalising homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

You are not against it but you are all for criminalising homosexuals.
Dude, it's a culture. We have societies where smoking cannibis is not criminalized.
This point is baseless to whether a nation should accept homosexuality
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Please kindly note that, I am not a religious person, I am an agnostic but I also do no agree that every society should be blackmailed into accept the idea of homosexuality on the basis of science. I also do not think that science should be used in selling homosexuality.

Atheist have this exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation. It's a major observation that I have had while trying to discuss the issue of homosexuality with an average atheist because of cause, majority of the proponent of homosexuality are largely atheists. They have this impression that people usually talk down on homosexuality because of religion and that there's a scientific basis to propagate it. If you don't agree with their so called "science of homosexuality", they will blackmail you.

What makes one intelligent is the ability to understand the sharp difference between culture and science, Identifying bad science, bad culture, good science and good culture. Know how bad science can influence good culture and bad culture can influence good science and then work to create a society to works majorly with a combination of good culture and good science like Japan is doing.
If you are over-reliant on science, you will blindly accept bad science. Yes, bad science exist.

Culture and science are two different things, science is a method used in understanding the natural world and solving critical problems in the society while culture is the way people live their lives. Don't make the mistake of thinking that science can be replaced with culture, science can only influence culture, culture remains culture.

The "science of homosexuality" has been able to influence the western culture in accepting homosexuality as a norm. It's normal if other societies do not think that the so called "science of homosexuality" would have any positive impact on their culture, hence its inappropriate to blackmail those societies like China, Russia, Japan, Middle East and most part of Africa who do not want to accept that culture. There's still no logical basis as to why they should accept it rather than "homosexuality is natural". Crossbreeding is also natural then why are you not having sex with chimpanzees?

Joepheonix LordReed Nlfpmod
Thank you for making this post , I personally detest homosexuals for obvious reason they are a threat to Masculinity,but yeah basically no one should he forced to accept cultural behaviour as Science or Nature or whatever. It Should be hidden .whatever!
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! How are atheists trying to make it a religious thing?

Who told you it is predominantly Western? So if I show you historical context of homosexuality in Asia will you change your mind?
You can cherrypicking whatever you like. The fact remains that homosexuality is illegal in Most part of Asia today. They have a right to make it that way without blackmail from the west
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Really what?
How does specifically mentioning Nigeria help dispute the fact that the west threaten those who have anti-LGBTW laws?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
KnownUnknown:

This mail came in a rainbow colored envelop, not black.

Apart from your agnosticism being a vestige of theism,probably Christianity, it seems the homophobia also remains.
How is Agnosticism a vestige of theism? Lol
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
How does specifically mentioning Nigeria help dispute the fact that the west threaten those who have anti-LGBTW laws?

Well the threat was not directed at any specific country. Do you think the US should reserve the right to withhold their money from any country they do not support their practices?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
You can cherrypicking whatever you like. The fact remains that homosexuality is illegal in Most part of Asia today. They have a right to make it that way without blackmail from the west

LMFAO! You just seem unable to support anything you are saying or even willing to examine your own ideas. If I call you a homophobe how am I wrong?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Thank you for making this post , I personally detest homosexuals for obvious reason they are a threat to Masculinity,but yeah basically no one should he forced to accept cultural behaviour as Science or Nature or whatever. It Should be hidden .whatever!

Threat to masculinity in what way?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Dude, it's a culture. We have societies where smoking cannibis is not criminalized.
This point is baseless to whether a nation should accept homosexuality

We are talking about you now. Do you think homosexuality should be criminalised?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by KnownUnknown: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
How is Agnosticism a vestige of theism? Lol

Because your position takes your theistic or deistic belief and turns it into a mystery that allegedly can’t be resolved.

You are unable to to put your idea of “God” on the same level as other deities that are regarded as mythical and nonexistent so you claim that there isn’t sufficient information to say whether it exists or not. You also claim you don’t know whether this unknown god created the universe as if that is not a remnant of whatever theistic tradition you beloved in before. You claim you don’t know whether a singular god exists but curiously never consider that if one exists then multiple can exist. But you insist on one.

Are you agnostic toward Yahweh, Eledumare, McMickie, Santa Claus,Allah, Shiva, Leprechauns, Unicorns or is it just “god”?

If its just “god”, then “god” (whatever that means to you) is judged under a different criteria for non-existence than the other mythical creatures that share all its nonexistent attributes and it is an apparent contradiction.

Are you agnostic about El?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by KnownUnknown: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

I’ll never understand these people. How do two homosexuals going about their life affect them and their masculinity? I swear it seems they are trying to suppress their homosexual feelings that they have been brainwashed to regard as “evil”.

I’m heterosexual. It’s not a choice. However, this homophobes will claim homosexuality is a choice as if they are choosing to be heterosexual and are two cocktails away from gobbling cock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’ll never understand these people. How do two homosexuals going about their life affect them and their masculinity? I swear it seems they are trying to suppress their homosexual feelings that they have been brainwashed to regard as “evil”.

I’m heterosexual. It’s not a choice. However, this homophobes will claim homosexuality is a choice as if they are choosing to be heterosexual and are two cocktails away from gobbling cock.

Maybe they're afraid a gay man will jump out like a ghost and suck their dick and infect them with the gay gene. LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Hey Lord smiley

I'm just very Homophobic that way smiley
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Maybe they're afraid a gay man will jump out like a ghost and suck their dick and infect them with the gay gene. LMFAO!
Well I was locked in a room with one , was not funny and they are not nice people when they are horney, it's still not funny why Straight people would want to stick their necks out for faggs

#RespectThatYouDo
I just don't care about fagggots
For some sick reason I prefer to be a Christian than a fagggot , definitely not logical I know biological maybe
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
KnownUnknown:

sorry I had to quote you as I am an homophobe by tag and diction yeah

I know for a fact it is not evil nor is it chosen , puberty and hormones made them so , they are who they are they are people but definitely don't like them or want them around as they are a threat to masculinity ,How? LordReed I'll say its personal smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Jeffery Dahmar
Denis Nelson
PogoTheClown
Chiqatilo
Amongst others Serial killers who were faggs in fact most serial killers are faggotts or bisexual in Nature
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheSourcerer:

Jeffery Dahmar
Denis Nelson
PogoTheClown
Chiqatilo
Amongst others Serial killers who were faggs in fact most serial killers are faggotts or bisexual in Nature

Really? Where did you get your statistics from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ifa Of The Year 2009/2010 Cast At Oke Itase / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Are We Still Evolving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.