Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4459 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
are you a robot?

Bwahahahahaha!. Are you incapable of listing the environmental factors you would remove to limit the spread of homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See Fear! grin I thought you said you were not afraid to die, and yet, see FEAR! grin grin grin

Anyway, it is your fellow Haters of God and Good commonly known as atheists that you should fear. Also the Muslims like Isis Antichrist.

The only extremism a Christian has is his love for rightness and goodness. A Christian will never harm anyone UNLESS, it is Commanded by The Law that this is the time and circumstance for which harm can be done.

But as I said man begged God to let them rule themselves and after God finally let them, they created their own laws called legal.

So, now my extremism is that I can not wait for God's return so that all you devils will be taking away as criminals to their Firery prison

Yawn
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo, you didn't respond to the below:

LordReed:

Nope they are in exactly the same situation. Take people of African descendent, they are more significantly more susceptible to diabetes, sickle cell anemia, cancer, heart disease, stroke, asthma, pneumonia, and HIV/AIDS. According to you this justifies any racial discrimination they receive.

Wanna attempt a response?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by TheSourcerer: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

And one more thing…
Please don't be gay cheesy
are you gay though ? Bi-sexual maybe?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

Yawn

E pain you! grin hahahaha cheesy
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

E pain you! grin hahahaha cheesy

LoLz! So sad we can no longer post reaction gifs.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! So sad we can no longer post reaction gifs.

And you know that I would always react lugaghing at that "e no work! grin hahahaha grin

I am sure it is temporary, because it's been upgraded, so that you can come back and we can continue playing our games. grin hehehehe grin
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
go and ask ancient Africans. I already highlighted all the contemporary risks
Out of all the risks you stated, none holds water. Anal sex which is the main transmission route of HPV(which is the culprit for anal warts) which causes rectal carcinomas, is also practiced by heterosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
take a breath and study global dollar hegemony and then come back
He who pays the piper, dictates the tune. If your economy is so strong that it controls the world, then it means you are doing something right, aint it?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
there's genetic undertone to some aspect of homosexuality with respect to hormonal disruption.
A gene named SLITRK6 on chromosome 13 was identified. The research supports another study which had been done by the neuroscientist Simon LeVay. LeVay's research suggested that the hypothalamus of gay men is different from straight men. The SLITRK6 is active in the mid-brain where the hypothalamus is.

However, a substantial amount of queer were influenced, it is this aspect that I have a problem with
In terms of the new results, there's bound to be a lot of interest in the study, but the researchers are eager to emphasise their findings are largely speculative for now, since there's still a lot we don't know about what these genetic variations really mean.

There's also the relatively small size and skewed European basis of the sample – not to mention the fact that it's all men – which limit what it can tell us about genetic underpinnings to sexual orientation more broadly across race and sex lines

Im surprised at this post, because these researches aren't yet double-blinded, and thus can't be stated as scientifically binding.
As for now, there is no stand-alone gay gene
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
nonsense, you can.
2/3 of gay spread is caused by environmental factors.
More people are likely to be gay in an environmental where homosexuality is legal.
Have you seen someone that was gay, yet he or she had no gay influence? How did s/he get 'gayed'?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
another gene on the human X chromosome with Xq28 (green) located at the tip of the long arm of the chromosome. Studies of the X chromosome as well as the entire human genome have linked Xq28 to the heredity of homosexuality in human males.

Please kindly research carefully before replying me
Did you finish reading up these researches and digest them, before you hurriedly post them here? grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
a gay is a male Homosexual.

A lesbian is a female homosexual

A lesbian is not a gay
Read up here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I just it should be treated as a genetic disorder if confirmed and a psychologically disorder if not genetic. Because it's what it is.

It's not normal.
Its neither of the 2.
In the ICD 10, there is no pathology known as homosexuality. And those researches you hurriedly dropped here are not accepted into the medical community because it is in research stage, and hasn't been double checked. Always read your articles to the end before dropping it here
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Is that not the essence of a our discussion?

If you don't allow it to fester in your society, you will reduce the environmental influence, thereby reducing the health and social problems that comes with it. You can do it by making homosexuality strictly a genetic or psychological issue and that it has to be treated as such
Lol. Gays aint mentally ill. You need to get a grip on reality, bro
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am not saying it's a disorder. I am saying that it can cause social disorder and its psychologically influenced.
Smoking is not a disorder but it ca be influenced.
You have been screaming psychological disorder for 10 pages now. And I have been asking which psychological disorder, but you seem to be deaf about it
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am not comparing smoking to homosexuality, I am trying to let you see that it not a disorder per se, it's has to do with influence like smoking. That's environmental factors

I am not saying it's a disorder. I am saying that it can cause social disorder and its psychologically influenced.
Smoking is not a disorder but it ca be influenced.

This is your post where you compared it to smoking. Be stable so we know how to handle your case
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Trollronaldo:
What kind of question is this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Answer the question. Just humor us
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you seek help, you'll be cured. If not you'll end up a psychopathic killer

grin See Fear of Death! grin Hahahaha grin I thought you people say that you are not afraid to die, and yet, see FEAR! grin Hahaha grin
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Trollronaldo:
homosexual exist but will not fester if not legalize.
By doing this, you will reduce and manage the spread. That's why it has a genetic undertone but the spread is adide by environmental factors. These are simple terms that are not hard to grasp.
If you don't create an e environment for it, it won't spread fast.

You cannot compare the prevalence of homosexuality in a society where its legal and another where it's not.

It's common sense.
In other words, if homo is banned, the spread is reduced. Is that what you're saying? undecided
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Trollronaldo:
it's a stupid question.
Its like asking me what environmental factor influences drug addiction.

Of course, majority of drug addicts where not born to be drug addicts, they were introduced to it by people in their environment. Many homosexuals were not born queer, they were introduced to the act by people in their environment.

The question doesn't make sense.
You're comparing homosexuality with drug addiction? Like seriously?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Trollronaldo:
this guy, you really Have a low IQ.
That's not how it works, you work with large sample size.

Your reasoning should be, if you place 1000 children in U.K and Nigeria, which of the two groups will probably become more queer in another 10 years.

Of course, it's common sense, more of the 1000 children in United Kingdom will likely become quer because there is an environment for it there unlike Nigeria. It doesn't mean that all 1000 will be queer.

Reason na
Are you aware that about 90% of 'queers' in Nigeria, don't come out of the closet, and probably wouldn't ever? For obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Oga its not the environment that turned them into gays, they were always gays its just that they can't express themselves that much in Nigeria...
If you carry 10 straight kids and put them in the UK after five years they will still be straight...
They is nothing in the UK that turns people into gays its just that they encourage people to express themselves more...
What percentage of UK population is gay if you know...
Dude just pulls out evidence and data from his ass and drops it on our laps
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2023
DeusXmachina:

It's not impossible to be agnostic and still have bigotry, but I'm questioning what path he went through to arrive at his agnosticism, that didn't work for him to examine his homophobia.

But I was referring to Dtruthspeaker, I remember him being a fundamentalist christian, but now he's so far down the rabbit hole, he's parroting "how to genocide 101".
I won't be surprised if he starts his own terror organization anytime now, with the way he's sounding like shekau.
Christian terrorist organizations exists.
Check them out.
https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/
Our dear DTruthSpeaker may be in a sleeper cell.
I used to have my pic on my Nairaland profile, but I had to take it down when I became much more active, cos of folks like him
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol. You don't know what you are talking about
Actually youre the one that's clueless

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

I have expressed the same thought. I used to naively think Christians were not prone to becoming extremists but I have been thoroughly dissuaded.
Oh, they abound. Check out christian terrorists. They kill Muslims and perceived enemies. And the media is kinda sympathetic to their cause

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2023
dalass:

Biology and agriculture science are part of science. In agriculture for example, how does a goat or pig business become profitable? You get male and female to breed offsprings!

The so called new age stuff wants to turn everything on its head!

You see someone who is female say call me pronouns like they, them and not "she, her"

It is even so unnatural and quite disgusting to see a man and a man, or a woman and a woman cuddling, having sex with themselves. Many of those idiots initiate little ones from very young ages. So it isn't natural, it is careful programming and nuturing impressionable kids to these unbecoming silly lifestyle and then they say it is natural! For where?
1. What do you understand by 'natural'?
2. We're not talking about 'trans personalities' here, but homosexuality. See the difference?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Trollronaldo:
ok, lemme to rephrase, maybe you will stop shooting at the strawman.

The argument is "not" environmental factors can cause the rise of homosexuality.

The argument is "Environmental factors can make homosexuality spread faster".

Please can you address the latter?
No offense. What's the difference
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Trollronaldo:
It means that you have not been following.

The argument is "Environmental factors can aid the spread of homosexuality, I didn't say that environmental factor can create it"

Let me give you an analogy that can help "environmental factor can help the spread of HIV, environmental factors with respect to peculiar culture may not necessarily create it"
Which environmental factors spread HIV
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2023
dalass:

You saw dogs mating or hens, horses,lions or which of these animals are you talking about?
Have you been following this thread, or you jumped in midway
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

Rather the question is in which animal hasn't it been observed. Dogs, cats, chimps, ducks, lions, elephants, dolphins and so on. The list is shorter if you care to name the animals that haven't been observed doing it.
Virtually all animals engage in it
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by jaephoenix(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha!. Are you incapable of listing the environmental factors you would remove to limit the spread of homosexuality?
This thread is well into its 11 page, yet this dude, who has been bickering about the 'environmental factors' hasnt intimated us

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex And Violence In The Bible / The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.