Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5816 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

I just showed you one now cheesy

And I just showed you have no thing.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you listening to yourself? Isnt that the same shit we hear from Muslims, Buddhists? Again I ask, why is your own bullshit different from theirs?

Mohammed never said he is the way, he even said I don't know the way, that he doesn't even know where is going to. Ask the Muslims

I read a saying from Buddha, he said all this practice I bring to you doesn't assure you of salvation.

Jesus's grave is the only grave of a major religious leader that is empty.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do remember he also hardened the Pharoah's heart and still bleeped him up? What cruelty is worse than that

Read that part of the bible again he only hardened his heart after Pharaoh refuse to let them go after the first three plagues.

After the last plague and his son died he got scared and let them go but he regretted it and still went after the Israelites which lead to his death.

Two reasons God hardened pharaoh's heart was
1 he was proving to be strong headed

2 The Israelites needed signs that God really sent Moses so he showed them those signs using pharoah.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Hehehehe
Ok. No problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-VSGG_9sws

There are more but just start with this one
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which LGBTQ is threatening which government with sanctions? U well so?

You are more ignorant than i expected.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Steep:
good, so those advocating against rape, child molestation etc are themselves guilty.

By the way you dodged the question,
Do you hate rape?

The fact that you are against people who hate homosexuality also means you hate homosexuality, right according to your logic.
Yes I hate rape! You are free to say that since you don't have all the facts.

As I said before where people self righteousness lies, is where the insecurity is.

In a Nigerian setting, where most people are naive and gullible, It's easy to pull the wool over their eyes by feigning morally superiority.

Don't you see the same occurrence playing out outside homosexuality?

Corporate beggars comes here mentioning God 5 times in a paragraph to deceive Nigerians into thinking they are good people that just got themselves into a situation.

Your pastors in church claim to be ordained and hear from God to lure Nigerians into a false sense of security. You don't question, because he's made a career talking about God.

Now look at this thread, myself and other posters here have been called "gay-lovers" because we challenged the OP

If a gay person truly wants to hide their sexuality, how many Nigerians will suspect them if they play along with homophobia?

Pls answer my question, who is bankrolling Bobrisky? There are gay people all over Nigeria and you don't even know it.

Bobrisky and the stats on gay prove it. Some people in Nigeria aren't being truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Bro you have lots of questions 😂 anyway the day a human sperm swims after another male sperm fertilize it and results in a pregnancy or a human egg fertilizes another egg , I will agree homosexuality is natural

Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7603588/new-research-could-pave-way#121600908
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Homosexual can't reproduce so the workforce of a country reduced

Many diseases spread among homosexuals

Although you might not believe it but there are spiritual repercussions

Homosexuality is always a precursor to the death of a civilization

Homosexuals will always be a minority in any society. Heterosexual people will always be the majority. So the human population is not going anywhere.

What about men and women that can't have children? They should be shot abi? Since according to your logic, they aren't contributing to the workforce.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Steep(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes I hate rape! You are free to say that since you don't have all the facts.

As I said before where people self righteousness lies, is where the insecurity is.

In a Nigerian setting, where most people are naive and gullible, It's easy to pull the wool over their eyes by feigning morally superiority.

Don't you see the same occurrence playing out outside homosexuality?

Corporate beggars comes here mentioning God 5 times in a paragraph to deceive Nigerians into thinking they are good people that just got themselves into a situation.

Your pastors in church claim to be ordained and hear from God to lure Nigerians into a false sense of security. You don't question, because he's made a career talking about God.

Now look at this thread, myself and other posters here have been called "gay-lovers" because we challenged the OP

If a gay person truly wants to hide their sexuality, how many Nigerians will suspect them if they play along with homophobia?

Pls answer my question, who is bankrolling Bobrisky? There are gay people all over Nigeria and you don't even know it.

Bobrisky and the stats on gay prove it. Some people in Nigeria aren't being truthful.

you have already answered my question.
Since hating rape does not make you a rapist so hating homosexuality doesn't make one homosexual.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

One thing they should understand is that all their gay parade does them more harm than good first it makes some kind of people uncomfortable some of these people have a self righteous mentality and a self righteous person without Christ is dangerous and that's what makes people kill all in the name of religion I see no good reason for their parades because if heterosexuals go about marching and accept my relationship or I tag you as an heterophobic person or they get flags that there want to hang everywhere or go to churches or religious places telling them to accept what their religions forbid in Christianity we accept the person but not the sin when Jesus was on earth he surrounded himself with bad people because according to him those were the people he came to die for.

They force their self to be represented in movies children animations and books in the US they are trying to get the law to approve gender changing surgeries for children telling them they can be what ever they want to be .

They also attempt to silence the voice of anyone that doesn't agree with them they want to be heard but they won't let people who they believe don't agree with them be heard.
If you want people to respect your rights leave the streets go to courts . Although the court can't force people to respect you at least you have protection against them let kids be kids when they grow they can decide their preferences you can move with your gay partner on the street but don't hold a parade on the street with your flags many people will interpret it as you shoving your opinion down Their throat it isn't save for you

I really think you should separate the LGBT organisation from gay people themselves.

It's like BLM and black people.

Alot of gay people don't support the antics of that organisation. They just want to live their lives.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Steep:
you have already answered my question.
Since hating rape does not make you a rapist so hating homosexuality doesn't make one homosexual.

Lol. My point completely went over your head.

And since you've acknowledged that I answered your question, can you answer mine?

Who is bankrolling Bobrisky?

Nigerians: homophobic by day, gay by night.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Steep(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. My point completely went over your head.

And since you've acknowledged that I answered your question, can you answer mine?

Who is bankrolling Bobrisky?

Nigerians: homophobic by day, gay by night.

all these your rants are irrelevant.
You can't say someone is homosexual because they hate it or else you are a rapist because you hate rape simple.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Steep:

all these your rants are irrelevant.
You can't say someone is homosexual because they hate it or else you are a rapist because you hate rape simple.

PRETENDING* to hate it, to not blow their cover.

Now pls answer my questions.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Steep(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
1Sharon:

PRETENDING* to hate it, to not blow their cover.

Now pls answer my questions.
I don't know who is bank rolling bobrisky
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Before he drowned the world and destroy cities he gives them time to repent. sin has repercussions that could be avoided only when you repent. Noah repeatedly warned the people of the destruction that was to come they ignore him. God promise to spare Sodom and Gomorrah is he found Five righteous men the only one he found was Lot.

Take Nineveh for example God wanted to destroy them for their sins but the whole city repented,God forgave them Jonah became angry because he was hoping for God to destroy them.
What about the babies and children

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your insanity is returning. Since when did preparation to Curse if an event occurs become a curse itself?
Lawag3
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3
I would like you to watch this video and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ehr7uYee6U
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And I just showed you have no thing.
Ok
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Mohammed never said he is the way, he even said I don't know the way, that he doesn't even know where is going to. Ask the Muslims

I read a saying from Buddha, he said all this practice I bring to you doesn't assure you of salvation.

Jesus's grave is the only grave of a major religious leader that is empty.
Whoa. I never knew you believe the qoran. So I guess you also believe that Jesus was just a prophet and Mohammed was higher than him
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Read that part of the bible again he only hardened his heart after Pharaoh refuse to let them go after the first three plagues.

After the last plague and his son died he got scared and let them go but he regretted it and still went after the Israelites which lead to his death.

Two reasons God hardened pharaoh's heart was
1 he was proving to be strong headed

2 The Israelites needed signs that God really sent Moses so he showed them those signs using pharoah.
No bro. He hardened his heart ab initio before the plagues, using that as an opportunity to murder all the babies. You need to read your bible properly
Oh, what a merciful and benevolent god

7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2 You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. 3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt, 4 he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. 5 And the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it.”

6 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord commanded them. 7 Moses was eighty years old and Aaron eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

Aaron’s Staff Becomes a Snake
8 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 9 “When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Perform a miracle,’ then say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,’ and it will become a snake.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. 11 Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts: 12 Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh’s heart became hard and he would not listen to them, just as the Lord had said.

The Plague of Blood
14 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Pharaoh’s heart is unyielding; he refuses to let the people go. 15 Go to Pharaoh in the morning as he goes out to the river. Confront him on the bank of the Nile, and take in your hand the staff that was changed into a snake. 16 Then say to him, ‘The Lord, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to say to you: Let my people go, so that they may worship me in the wilderness. But until now you have not listened. 17 This is what the Lord says: By this you will know that I am the Lord: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. 18 The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink; the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.’”

19 The Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Take your staff and stretch out your hand over the waters of Egypt—over the streams and canals, over the ponds and all the reservoirs—and they will turn to blood.’ Blood will be everywhere in Egypt, even in vessels[a] of wood and stone.”

20 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood. 21 The fish in the Nile died, and the river smelled so bad that the Egyptians could not drink its water. Blood was everywhere in Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Steep:

I don't know who is bank rolling bobrisky

There are gay men in Nigeria that he's sleeping with that fund his lifestyle.

Upon all your God-talk and homophobia. Gay people are all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Homosexuals will always be a minority in any society. Heterosexual people will always be the majority. So the human population is not going anywhere.

What about men and women that can't have children? They should be shot abi? Since according to your logic, they aren't contributing to the workforce.

I never said homosexuals were to be shot
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

I really think you should separate the LGBT organisation from gay people themselves.

It's like BLM and black people.

Alot of gay people don't support the antics of that organisation. They just want to live their lives.

Many do support the organization it was made to protect them wasn't it?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

No bro. He hardened his heart ab initio before the plagues, using that as an opportunity to murder all the babies. You need to read your bible properly
Oh, what a merciful and benevolent god

7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2 You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. 3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt,[b] 4 he will not listen to you[/b]. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. 5 And the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it.”

6 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord commanded them. 7 Moses was eighty years old and Aaron eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

Aaron’s Staff Becomes a Snake
8 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 9 “When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Perform a miracle,’ then say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,’ and it will become a snake.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. 11 Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts: 12 Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh’s heart became hard and he would not listen to them, just as the Lord had said.

The Plague of Blood
14 Then the Lord said to Moses, “[b]Pharaoh’s heart is unyielding; [/[b]b]he refuses to let the people go. [/b]15 Go to Pharaoh in the morning as he goes out to the river. Confront him on the bank of the Nile, and take in your hand the staff that was changed into a snake. 16 Then say to him, ‘The Lord, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to say to you: Let my people go, so that they may worship me in the wilderness. But until now you have not listened. 17 This is what the Lord says: By this you will know that I am the Lord: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. 18 The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink; the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.’”

19 The Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Take your staff and stretch out your hand over the waters of Egypt—over the streams and canals, over the ponds and all the reservoirs—and they will turn to blood.’ Blood will be everywhere in Egypt, even in vessels[a] of wood and stone.”

20 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood. 21 The fish in the Nile died, and the river smelled so bad that the Egyptians could not drink its water. Blood was everywhere in Egypt.

Nope he didn't he only did It after pharoah proved to be very stubborn.

In the bolded it says pharaoh's heart is unyielding he refused to let them go anytime God hardened pharaoh's heart the bible says it but as you can see his heart was already unyielding.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

What about the babies and children

Unfortunately that's how sin works it brings God's anger on everyone.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Lawag3:

Many do support the organization it was made to protect them wasn't it?

Many do and many do not.

It's an organisation, it's more about identity politics than the people. It's just like BLM.

BLM and black people aren't the same.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7603588/new-research-could-pave-way#121600908

I have seen it . It a new research that could pave way but won't it working on mice doesn't mean it will work on humans you know that right.

And still the male cell had to be edited to be like a female egg not two sperm forming a pregnancy male an female gametes are needed in a human reproduction
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Many do and many do not.

It's an organisation, it's more about identity politics than the people. It's just like BLM.

BLM and black people aren't the same.

Good then I'm against those who are part of the organization
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Steep(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

There are gay men in Nigeria that he's sleeping with that fund his lifestyle.

Upon all your God-talk and homophobia. Gay people are all over Nigeria.
upon all the talk against corruption in Nigeria yet corruption still exist, so stop speaking against corruption. ... Sharon's logic

Again why put seat belt in cars if there are going to be people who will not use it... Sharon's logic

Dumb
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by elated177: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
I owe you no explanation, wilgrea7.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Image123:

You are more ignorant than i expected.
Good. Show me the clip where LGBTQ is threatening governments
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lawag3:

I never said homosexuals were to be shot
What were you suggesting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Were You Late To Church Today? / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.