Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5596 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Christians preach because that's is what we are told to do spread the good news Christianity is a religious beliefs not a sexual preference they are two different things so they are not the same still I get your point but you know that that's not the only thing I said what about he other ones
Just like Muslims maim and kill because their holy book says so.
Sounds familiar? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Image123:

Which of your family members have forced their beliefs on you?
I get disturbed by whatsapp messages of youtube morning clips by 6am. When my mother in law came visiting, she was externally disturbing our peace by 5am killing demons and shouting 'die'. I can go on, but I'm getting tolerant. Cos if I speak up, they'll tell you its the devil in me grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Actually christians kill gays, I'm sure if you have been in Nairaland for 3 years, you would have seen the news, or check online. In fact, murderous homophobia is what you eagerly share in common with Muslims. And that is precisely what LGBTQ is against. Although I don't agree with all LGBTQ agenda but I agree with their 'leave gays alone'
2. Lol. Bacterial Vaginosis is spread only in heterosexual intercourse, unless the lesbians share dildos. But penetrative sex is about 5% of lez sex and 99% of heterosexual sex. Talk another lie
3. If I tell you to prove your god is real, that would be derailing this thread. But we can take it up if you choose cheesy

People who kill gays and claim to be Christians are not Christians at heart they just answer the name . Killing isn't part of Christianity

You prove God is not real let's take it from there.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just like Muslims maim and kill because their holy book says so.
Sounds familiar? cheesy

We do not maim and kill
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Like I Said it's not the same thing maybe we should allow pedophiles carry flags and preach pedophilia it's a sexual preference or we should allow people who sleep with dogs to come out and preach it we should also allow people who prefer sex with the Dead to pick up Their flag and preach it. Like I said Christianity is not a sexual preference. Why should people know who and what you Bleep why should you come out with flags to announce it . Let me tell you why because you know it's not accepted but you want to rub it in their faces.

There are other points I made what about those ones
Your discriminations is hard-wired.
Are pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality not rights abuse? Are they not infringing on the rights of the other party? Does homosexuality infringe on the rights of the other person?
Whoa. You're hardcoded to be homophobic

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Yeah I am gay because I asked you to consider how you think about gay people. Bwahahahahaha!

What made you stopped believing in God
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

So When I compare those kind of sexual preferences to homosexuality that's when you remember that two consenting adults having sex is different ?

But according to you two consenting adults having sex is the same with Christianity so they should be allowed to do what Christianity does. Christianity doesn't want children to undertake gender changing surgeries Christianity doesn't permits anyone to go about calling anyone that doesn't agree with our views Christianphobic and these are the points I was talking about

They also attempt to silence the voice of anyone that doesn't agree with them they want to be heard but they won't let people who they believe don't agree with them be heard.
in the US they are trying to get the law to approve gender changing surgeries for children telling them they can be what ever they want to be
1. Obviously you haven't heard about militant christians who harrass anyone that has contrary views. Example is not far. Look at DTruthSpeaker for example. If you dare have contrary views, he'll rain all manner of curses and threaten you with death. And some have actually carried out those threats. Christian extremism has resulted in many deaths
2. LGBTQ doesnt control the mouth of senators. People are allowed to air their views. In fact some states don't accept all the LGBTQ agenda, just like me

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
LordReed:

Huh? What are you talking about? You are the one making the unnecessary comparisons. I've always maintained that they are consenting adults who should be left alone.

Always diverting to other things. What has your transphobia got to do with homosexuality?

If you as a Christian are free to broadcast your religion which is a private matter why do you want homosexuals to be silent? Either everybody is silent or we all have the same freedoms.

Whose voice did homosexuals silence? Is it the voice of the mega pastors who have millions of followers on SM and TV or is it the voice of the Republican law makers making anti LGBTQ laws, whose voice is being silenced tell me.
The guy gets his news and worldview from his pastor
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

You know what bro it was nice talking to you I don't know if you are gay but if you are I pray you are healed before it's too late God bless you.
Thats how y'all do. Engage them and when they are defeated by logic, they tag you a devil(and in your own case, gay) turn tail and flee grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

People who kill gays and claim to be Christians are not Christians at heart they just answer the name . Killing isn't part of Christianity

You prove God is not real let's take it from there.
Same way Muslims tag Boko Haram, Isis and other extremists as non-muslims and that they aren't Muslims at heart. Everyone wants to be the cute choir boy grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Obviously you haven't heard about militant christians who harrass anyone that has contrary views. Example is not far. Look at DTruthSpeaker for example. If you dare have contrary views, he'll rain all manner of curses and threaten you with death. And some have actually carried out those threats. Christian extremism has resulted in many deaths
2. LGBTQ doesnt control the mouth of senators. People are allowed to air their views. In fact some states don't accept all the LGBTQ agenda, just like me

Christianity is all about loving people hating sin we saw that in the life of Jesus so if what your say about DTruthSpeaker is true then he needs Jesus everybody does
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Lack of evidence for the Christian god in particular or any god in general.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I get disturbed by whatsapp messages of youtube morning clips by 6am. When my mother in law came visiting, she was externally disturbing our peace by 5am killing demons and shouting 'die'. I can go on, but I'm getting tolerant. Cos if I speak up, they'll tell you its the devil in me grin

Being disturbed or inconvenienced by other's actions is not the same as forcing you.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same way Muslims tag Boko Haram, Isis and other extremists as non-muslims and that they aren't Muslims at heart. Everyone wants to be the cute choir boy grin

Islam is different from Christianity and you know that. we don't behead unbelievers. We don't have terror groups
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Thats how y'all do. Engage them and when they are defeated by logic, they tag you a devil(and in your own case, gay) turn tail and flee grin

You should know I never get tired of arguing but that wasn't the point of me talking to you I hope to win you for Christ I wont stop though because God would not want me to stop . That discussion was taking us nowhere.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
LordReed:

Lack of evidence for the Christian god in particular or any god in general.

My Bro there are plenty evidence of the Christian God . I could show you
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
LordReed:

Huh? What are you talking about? You are the one making the unnecessary comparisons. I've always maintained that they are consenting adults who should be left alone.

Always diverting to other things. What has your transphobia got to do with homosexuality?

If you as a Christian are free to broadcast your religion which is a private matter why do you want homosexuals to be silent? Either everybody is silent or we all have the same freedoms.

Whose voice did homosexuals silence? Is it the voice of the mega pastors who have millions of followers on SM and TV or is it the voice of the Republican law makers making anti LGBTQ laws, whose voice is being silenced tell me.

This is being clever by half. LGBTQ is forcing in so many things, like making people speak well of them, sport arenas and sports teams to promote them, getting quotas into place of employment, getting visas etc. They have more rights, not even equal rights than the average person in developed countries.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

We do not maim and kill
Christianity has always been as violent as Islam. From the time of the Great Crusades, Huguenot Wars(christians against christians), Witch Trials in US and Europe etc, you guys have murdered millions. Without the Great Crusade which caused the expansion of Christianity to the Anglo-Saxons(olden day Britain) and thus to Nigeria, you would have been a headbanging Muslim, disturbing us here about how great Allah is.
Even in these days, you have Christian terrorists killing and maiming. Some organized as terrorist groups, some as individuals like DTruthSpeaker

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html%3famp

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10576100701611288

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Are you sure you wanna do this? cheesy
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Go ahead, show me.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Christianity is all about loving people hating sin we saw that in the life of Jesus so if what your say about DTruthSpeaker is true then he needs Jesus everybody does
1. I'm sure you have heard Musims say Islam is a peaceful religion, yet they keep on murdering people. Doesn't it sound familiar?
2. Don't pretend you haven't read DTruthSpeaker threats here. If you doubt me, click his profile, and read through his posts. He is like 50% of Christians here, threatening fire and death

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Christianity has always been as violent as Islam. From the time of the Great Crusades, Huguenot Wars(christians against christians), Witch Trials in US and Europe etc, you guys have murdered millions. Without the Great Crusade which caused the expansion of Christianity to the Anglo-Saxons(olden day Britain) and thus to Nigeria, you would have been a headbanging Muslim, disturbing us here about how great Allah is.
Even in these days, you have Christian terrorists killing and maiming. Some organized as terrorist groups, some as individuals like DTruthSpeaker

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html%3famp

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10576100701611288

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

From the life of Jesus Christ, tell me was him
a good person or a terrible person from what you know about him.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Image123:

Being disturbed or inconvenienced by other's actions is not the same as forcing you.
Good. How are gays forcing you? grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

You should know I never get tired of arguing but that wasn't the point of me talking to you I hope to win you for Christ I wont stop though because God would not want me to stop . That discussion was taking us nowhere.
You weren't being logical. Simple
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Please do. I'm eagerly waiting… cheesy
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I'm sure you have heard Musims say Islam is a peaceful religion, yet they keep on murdering people. Doesn't it sound familiar?
2. Don't pretend you haven't read DTruthSpeaker threats here. If you doubt me, click his profile, and read through his posts. He is like 50% of Christians here, threatening fire and death

If he tells you to repent from your sins telling you that you could end up in hell then those are not his words he is just warning you

But if he insults like I said he needs Jesus.

Many people just say I'm a Christian but when it comes to behaving like a Christian they fail.
That's why everyone needs Jesus
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good. How are gays forcing you? grin

Getting into education institutions to teach what people don't want, threatening governments with sanctions to accept them, and sport teams and events forced to recognize them.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

You weren't being logical. Simple

😂 I wasn't logical bro are you sure? Anyway you might resent this but Christianity doesn't require human logic . It's more than that
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Image123:

This is being clever by half. LGBTQ is forcing in so many things, like making people speak well of them, sport arenas and sports teams to promote them, getting quotas into place of employment, getting visas etc. They have more rights, not even equal rights than the average person in developed countries.
Having people well of them? Who specifically?
If people decide they want to give equal chances to everyone, irrespective of race, religion, orientation, is that a problem? Have you noticed big companies like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft etc now allow people of color, religion to head them? Also US and UK 2 of the biggest countries have had people of color as leaders.
These are unheard of 50 years ago.
If you are uncomfortable of equal opportunities, create another planet.
I don't even know what you mean by more rights. If they have more rights, they'll have no christians GOP senators etc. So stop pulling facts from your ass

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

From the life of Jesus Christ, tell me was him
a good person or a terrible person from what you know about him.
Irrelevant. We aint talking about no mythical beings here. We're talking about Christianity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria In Distress - This prayer seems very crucial now / Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.