Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5667 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please do. I'm eagerly waiting… cheesy

Do you know that there are evidence of God coming down to earth? Do you know that there many evidence of his works
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

If he tells you to repent from your sins telling you that you could end up in hell then those are not his words he is just warning you

But if he insults like I said he needs Jesus.

Many people just say I'm a Christian but when it comes to behaving like a Christian they fail.
That's why everyone needs Jesus
Check his posts, then revert. There's no ifs there
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Check his posts, then revert. There's no ifs there

Then he needs Jesus
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Image123:

Getting into education institutions to teach what people don't want, threatening governments with sanctions to accept them, and sport teams and events forced to recognize them.
Which LGBTQ is threatening which government with sanctions? U well so?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Irrelevant. We aint talking about no mythical beings here. We're talking about Christianity

Jesus was a real person he is the foundation of Christianity many secular historians believed Jesus was a real person
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

😂 I wasn't logical bro are you sure? Anyway you might resent this but Christianity doesn't require human logic . It's more than that
That's the problem with religion, it doesn't require logic. Everyone believes his own god is the best and views the world through the lenses of their religion. That's how the Muslim view you through their lenses and decide you deserve to die because you preach christianity. Vice versa. No one wants logic. Thus chaos reigns

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Like I said those who kill are Christians by name not by Heart.
Good. Then those Muslim extremists aren't muslims by heart.
grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Do you know that there are evidence of God coming down to earth? Do you know that there many evidence of his works
No I dont. Please do show me
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Then he needs Jesus
Tell him yourself. I'll be tagging you in any unprovoked violent Christian threats. Get ready. Don't tell me you're tired oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Tell him yourself. I'll be tagging you in any unprovoked violent Christian threats. Get ready. Don't tell me you're tired oh cheesy

😂
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Jesus was a real person he is the foundation of Christianity many secular historians believed Jesus was a real person
No he isn't. Apart from the Bible, the only mention of Jesus was by Josephus(and it has been found to be a fake) and Tacitus(he made a one-liner about him). Thats all

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

😂
I'm serious cheesy
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good. Then those Muslim extremists aren't muslims by heart.
grin

Well no they are Mohammed was a killer pedophile had sex with an 8 year old child killing infidels is a major part of Islam. Forgiveness and love is a major part of Christianity.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm serious cheesy

I know and I agree
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

That's the problem with religion, it doesn't require logic. Everyone believes his own god is the best and views the world through the lenses of their religion. That's how the Muslim view you through their lenses and decide you deserve to die because you preach christianity. Vice versa. No one wants logic. Thus chaos reigns

Being logical without Christ is useless. All our human logic can't save us.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Well no they are Mohammed was a killer pedophile had sex with an 8 year old child killing infidels is a major part of Islam. Forgiveness and love is a major part of Christianity.
Are you also aware Yahweh killed babies, virgins, whole cities. Hell, he drowned the whole damned world. So no, he aint that wide-eyed innocent grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

Being logical without Christ is useless. All our human logic can't save us.
Same way Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists etc tell us. What makes your religion different from theirs?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please do. I'm eagerly waiting… cheesy

Can I send you some video links
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you also aware Yahweh killed babies, virgins, whole cities. Hell, he drowned the whole damned world. So no, he aint that wide-eyed innocent grin

Before he drowned the world and destroy cities he gives them time to repent. sin has repercussions that could be avoided only when you repent. Noah repeatedly warned the people of the destruction that was to come they ignore him. God promise to spare Sodom and Gomorrah is he found Five righteous men the only one he found was Lot.

Take Nineveh for example God wanted to destroy them for their sins but the whole city repented,God forgave them Jonah became angry because he was hoping for God to destroy them.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same way Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists etc tell us. What makes your religion different from theirs?

Jesus Christ , he is the way the truth and light .
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by NEFT023: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lawag3:

If he tells you to repent from your sins telling you that you could end up in hell then those are not his words he is just warning you

But if he insults like I said he needs Jesus.

Many people just say I'm a Christian but when it comes to behaving like a Christian they fail.
That's why everyone needs Jesus

Sorry lawag3, I do insult when insulted or when The Lord is insulted.

If a dog barks and gets aggressive when his master is attacked. You people even beat up anyone who attacks your parents. I wont be a child of God if I saw that God is attacked and yet remain silent.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If a dog barks and gets aggressive when his master is attacked. You people even beat up anyone who attacks your parents. I wont be a child of God if I saw that God is attacked and yet remain silent.

I do understand I also find it very hard to keep quiet when God is insulted, but very recently I started editing my words before I speak them that has been very helpful.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

I do understand I also find it very hard to keep quiet when God is insulted, but very recently I started editing my words before I speak them that has been very helpful.

Thanks for your understanding however I think it is right to fire back because it is a war. It is the time for casting stones that is why you see that Moses, the most humble man this world had ever seen did not hold his peace against the enemies of God but did as command which is utterly destroy them.

We are to curse these devils and bring the plagues down on their souls and in their house. And as the Bible has said they would blaspheme some more because of their sufferings and pains but something else we want happens.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Can I send you some video links
Hehehehe
Ok. No problem
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Before he drowned the world and destroy cities he gives them time to repent. sin has repercussions that could be avoided only when you repent. Noah repeatedly warned the people of the destruction that was to come they ignore him. God promise to spare Sodom and Gomorrah is he found Five righteous men the only one he found was Lot.

Take Nineveh for example God wanted to destroy them for their sins but the whole city repented,God forgave them Jonah became angry because he was hoping for God to destroy them.
Do remember he also hardened the Pharoah's heart and still bleeped him up? What cruelty is worse than that

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Lawag3:

Jesus Christ , he is the way the truth and light .
Are you listening to yourself? Isnt that the same shit we hear from Muslims, Buddhists? Again I ask, why is your own bullshit different from theirs?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Please, enough of the lies. You insult unprovoked. You threaten unprovoked

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Thanks for your understanding however I think it is right to fire back because it is a war. It is the time for casting stones that is why you see that Moses, the most humble man this world had ever seen did not hold his peace against the enemies of God but did as command which is utterly destroy them.

[b]We are to curse these devils and bring the plagues down on their souls and in their house. [/b]And as the Bible has said they would blaspheme some more because of their sufferings and pains but something else we want happens.

Here you go Lawag3. Can you say anyone provoked him here? grin
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Please, enough of the lies. You insult unprovoked. You threaten unprovoked

Prove it.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Prove it.
I just showed you one now cheesy
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

Here you go Lawag3. Can you say anyone provoked him here? grin

Your insanity is returning. Since when did preparation to Curse if an event occurs become a curse itself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Invisible Touches While At Sleep / Deeper Life Easter Retreat Rescheduled For May 13-15 / Christian Brothers & Sisters!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.