Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52823 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by fredoooooo: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Obi of Lagos will be the extra and final blow to you guys when President Obi will reclaim his mandate from the court.

You don’t seem to get it right?🤷

He started from Lagos and will finish at the federal level.

Don’t forget how you guys bragged about how BAT was the author and finisher of Lagos

Till then .. for now Obi is sti a Boy .
And his followers are just cry babies

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Menclothing: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2023
This is interesting to see
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Abdulqareem: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2023
amuwo1980:
His presidency stops at lagos and also rock in Abuja , this guy will be resisted to the death
CRY ATLANTIC OCEAN IF YOU SO WISH. AND AS FOR RESISTANCE, YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME. TINUBU IS OUR PRESIDENT. THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THIS, THE BETTER FOR YOU.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by ndidibabe(f): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
oyebanji44:
I just love Tinubu with his swaga.....

I admire him a lot... grin cheesy grin
Even me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by mortalincarnate(f): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2023
fredoooooo:

Till then .. for now Obi is sti a Boy .
And his followers are just cry babies

There’s this saying that says never underrate a boy 👦
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Abdulqareem: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2023
rummmy:
Islam remains a taboo in igboland and nothing will change that.
AND THE MORE REASON WHY IGBOS WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN CRY ATLANTIC OCEAN IF YOU SO WISH. AND SINCE YOU OBIDIENTS HAVE SHOWN CLEARLY THAT THIS POLITICS IS ABOUT RELIGION, I PITY UNA IN ADVANCE. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT. ACCEPT IT AND KNOW PEACE.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Samunique:
Your own f0olishness, senselessness and intolerance com pass the people you complain about.....

Abi what has Igbo drinking or not drinking got to do with this post ?

You people should stop this religion rubbish and try not to burn the little that's remaining of this nation.

I'm sure you're not Yoruba, bcs Yoruba don't behave this way.

Let me remind you that the man you're insulting others for religiously doesn't send you, his wife is a redeemed pastor, and his children are all christians .

Pls ronu e wo ko to s'oro. undecided
Tell Obidient to stop that and why he campaigned against Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Why did he even chose a Muslim VP to deceive Muslims

Islam allows you to marry Christians if you don't know,now go back and wail more....
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by GeneralPulal: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2023
kolafolabi:
For those who are closer to the President Elect, kindly inform him of the delay in the dualization of Ibadan - Ilorin road which is famously known as death trap road.

Imagining the construction of the road was awarded during Obasanjo's regime and has not been completed up till now.
Obj didn’t not release the money for it.

Nah audio contract..
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Doyou2019:

With APC still in power, e kan n tan ara yin ni.
Ise ati ofo gbogbo yin sese bere ni.
Luckily for you, y'all still have a chance of Obi helping to reclaim our mandate.
Ko Je be lasan, iya yin a maa po o. Especially you urchins cheering this injustice on.
Just mark am. Waa ni mo so be!
grin
Since Una curse bubu,Shey bubu don die? grin

Una curse sotey una land don become desolate una still dey curse grin because tewure baboju weyin afepe felepe. grin

Ola,igbega,isherere,itesiwaju majetiwa.if una get better behaviour,if una fit tolerate unaselves why una still dey run to South West? Anybody force you to come to Lagos? Why another person house dey sweet you pass your own? wink

Mc oluomo boys never flog una cane grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

Muslims don't attack Muslims in the mosque area. Obi guys are Christians so they won't go there.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Toluwanise247(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Abdulqareem:
AND THE MORE REASON WHY IGBOS WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN CRY ATLANTIC OCEAN IF YOU SO WISH. AND SINCE YOU OBIDIENTS HAVE SHOWN CLEARLY THAT THIS POLITICS IS ABOUT RELIGION, I PITY UNA IN ADVANCE. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT. ACCEPT IT AND KNOW PEACE.
this lady here has given them a clue but their obsession with hatred and pride hasn't still made them learn anything.the point is that I don't have to like everything about your values but at least I should be able to respect it.that is why the yorubas determine a lot of things in Nigeria

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Hachemedes: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Hanndye: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-RCLTBn8Y

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpWicV0pxUU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Video of President-Elect Bola Tinubu at the National Mosque Abuja yesterday.

Head not touching the mat - for health?
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2023
TUTU147:
You don't drink alcohol,but you take drugs that is more intoxicating and dangerous than alcohol.The level of hypocrite in islam is the reason why it will never gain ground in the south east.We practice what we preach.
See mumu.....which Muslims take drugs....is that what Muslim preaches?
To take drugs....you are very ignoramus.....we see drug takers as condemn as you ppl,whether form a Muslim families or not
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Iamzik:

God did not allow Abiola to rule.
God will not allow Tinubu to rule
Ok.....Obidient is ruling now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Samunique(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Tell Obidient to stop that and why he campaigned against Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Why did he even chose a Muslim VP to deceive Muslims

Islam allows you to marry Christians if you don't know,now go back and wail more....
And also allow your children to choose their mother's religion

Allow them all to be Christians

Anyway, most of you foolish bigots that come on cyberspace to display your foolery know nothing about your religion.

For now I quit discussing with an ignorant bigot..... Bye !
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
grin
SuperSupremo:
See mumu.....which Muslims take drugs....is that what Muslim preaches?
To take drugs....you are very ignoramus.....we see drug takers as condemn as you ppl,whether form a Muslim families or not
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Emerie22:

In all, you couldnt make a point, and you are a religious bigot
All points are pointless to drunkards....sorry not meant for the lost sheeps
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Samunique:
And also allow your children to choose their mother's religion

Allow them all to be Christians

Anyway, most of you foolish bigots that come on cyberspace to display your foolery know nothing about your religion.

For now I quit discussing with an ignorant bigot..... Bye !
Bigot is typical you because you are lost.....if Tinubu couldn't be a good practicing Muslim and direct his children is it your case of he and his God's case

No wonder you even called a noble person like Jesus a bigotten son
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Samunique(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
DWJOBScom:

You are super sick and in need of a lot of help.
You must be a little kid exposed to internet not to know the impact of your write-up.
Syria is held back in development thanks to writeups like this , war affects everyone including the rich and very poor and if after making this speech,you find your way outside the country......

YOU AND ALL THAT IS YOURS WILL NEVER DO WELL
That guy SuperSupremo is super stupid, I don't know why the mod will allow such an inciting post to stand and be viewed by many ?

Some people are just crazy, I think that kid you quoted is just one of them on this forum .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.