Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi (35101 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Scarcity234: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
canf:

Haba, accidents happen even in the most developed countries. Obi rest
And some of the accidents are avoidable right?

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by colestephan86: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:
I love this news....sorry to anyone quoting me

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace
I like you ,
The next victims of circumstance will be direct members of your family.
Your children, your sisters and brothers , your oarents

4 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Scarcity234: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
habsydiamond:
Good one... this is better than not doing anything at all... I pray those affected recover quickly and those that died rest well.
Amen

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by brutal1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Do you think the insecurity in the SE is avoidable? Of course it is humanly created and they have sponsors that back them. What is the solution to the IPOB, UGM, Auto pilot that are killing their own brothers and sisters, kings, burning properties...Could you profer a lasting Solution?
neolboy:

Try and comprehend a little bit. It's avoidable if the driver is not drunk, it's avoidable if the driver actually stick to his own lane, it's avoidable if there are barriers which present drivers from running through the train track

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Jogs1900: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lashist:

Olodo, is he not a Nigerian. So he can't sympathise with someone else that is not in his state...foolish boy with foolish tribal bigotry but busy advertising scholarship for China that doesn't give 2shits about your wretched life...why don't you only advertise scholarships from your state of origin, urchin??
You are obviously a baby factory product without family values..

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Neddstark: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Unknown gunmen killings are avoidable.
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by thecommunist(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
hspda:

No, Mr Buari is the president and the best PO will do, is for him to spend the next four years in and out of the court trying to reclaim his self styled and adrenaline pumped support from the so call Obident movement.

It's a move we all will watch as it unfolds
I'm wondering if obedient too will contribute money for the legal fees or would obi be paying himself...I see another cash out season for aisha Yusuf and Co.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by xukwaa: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Must you politicize deaths? Condolence is enough!

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abass07:
Rubbish.
This is bullshit. I hate it when a person talks as if he is better than others or he would have done better if he were to be the one. Which one is 'it was avoidable'? Thank God he is not our president.
It is avoidable. If every agency do their work all of us including you will be safe. Mind you, I am not a peter Obi fan.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Amaggedon: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
zed7:
How? People should stop making statements just to score political points.

Obi is my man but let's be real. Can you control a stubborn or drunk driver? These BRT bus drivers drive like they own the road. Same applies to container carrier drivers and all those lorry drivers.
They just want to oppress and intimidate others with smaller vehicles.

There is a limit to what the government can do, we as individuals should learn to do better.
you just affirmed to the point that the accident was avoidable. How do y'all reason. Most accident are always avoidable.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Scarcity234: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Billingslord:
This man nah werey eye service man.
Bloody opportunist
Until your family is a victim of such, then you I hope you maintain same position

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by elonmuskbaby: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
Mr man, face Anambra that erosion has claimed 40% of it's land..chochocho
you dey mind the alabosi

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by canf: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Scarcity234:

And some of the accidents are avoidable right?
most definitely. Avoidable by the person involved. No matter how much punishment you pass for drinking and driving, people will still drink and drive.

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Abass07(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
neolboy:

Try and comprehend a little bit. It's avoidable if the driver is not drunk, it's avoidable if the driver actually stick to his own lane, it's avoidable if there are barriers which present drivers from running through the train track
what's there to comprehend?
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Hokage001(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Meanwhile, Tinubu is waiting to be reminded before he condemn the avoidable accident in Lagos state he claimed he developed tongue

Meanwhile Anambra is beng ravished and still no comment
But when it comes to more noticable Lagos, your master has a comment 😂😂
Politics is so funny, it can turn the hidden ones to noise makers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is how you know Obi is a daft man.

4 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by remsonik(f): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obi mind the words you say at this time when the whole Lagos is mourning.
Yes it's avoidable and its the driver at this point that drove reckless, don't put the blame on the state government. The rail tracks are well arranged and if he had been a calm driver he won't try to cross into ikeja when he saw or hear the sound of a train coming from afar.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by degreatstalion: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
zed7:

Obi is my man but let's be real. Can you control a stubborn or drunk driver? These BRT bus drivers drive like they own the road. Same applies to container carrier drivers and all those lorry drivers.

There is a limit to what the government can do, we as individuals should learn to do better.

Obviously you don't understand Enhlish. Did you not read the part where he said it was an avoidable situation?

Must you show that you are an olodo in a fora? 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by CXLVII: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

Is Joe Biden also in the class of Physically and mentally fit?
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Scarcity234: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
canf:
most definitely. Avoidable by the person involved. No matter how much punishment you pass for drinking and driving, people will still drink and drive.
Ok. So what's wrong in saying that it's avoidable?

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by ImoleNaija: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
RichDad1:
Elekun egbere 😏😏😏

grin grin grin
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Jogs1900: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
oyin44:

He is a power hunger politician...you know what..

his mind is telling him that he and his fellow idiots can own lagos
We won't allow that.Just calm down and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Manofnaija: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

He is not holding any official position in Anambra state government as at now.

Stop clouding your brain with hate.
Kindly comment responsibly.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by marlenewa(f): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
zed7:

Have you asked yourself why government refused to install cross bars on that road. The accident is totally avoidable. Even if the driver is drunk. A cross bar would have prevented this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by mmsen: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

The only
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Scarcity234: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
remsonik:
Obi mind the words you say at this time when the whole Lagos is mourning.
Yes it's avoidable and its the driver at this point that drove reckless, don't put the blame on the state government. The rail tracks are well arranged and if he had been a calm driver he won't try to cross into ikeja when he saw or hear the sound of a train coming from afar.
Omo, I no even understand your own...

What's does at the bolded mean abeg?

He could have avoided the accident by being calm

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by LegacyB: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I only wish you what you wish others and more ,so you can keep popping!
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by canf: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Scarcity234:

Ok. So what's wrong in saying that it's avoidable?
lol. That's not the right thing to say at this time sir because people are still grieving.
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are obviously a baby factory product without family values..
No..you actually don't have both family values and personal value mr jugs. Normally family values would teach you to sympathise with people in pains. An idiot like you would say an igbo man that sees you dying should not bring a hand to save you bcus you hate him and his region but you will be stupidly calling white racists...oga advertise scholarships from your state of origin and leave China scholarships since your foolish mentality is centered around your state only

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Meanwhile, Tinubu is waiting to be reminded before he condemn the avoidable accident in Lagos state he claimed he developed tongue
Peter Obi built anything in Anambra but Tinubu did not develop Lagos. What is happening, every Obidient are going mad.
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

You have lost every sense of humanity and empathy in you

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Phemzeal(f): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obish

What is obish?
Obish (or Obby Dobby, or Pig Greek) is a simple gibberish language game whos public knowledge seems to have faded. You can use this to your advantage, and have "private" conversations with people right in front of someone you wouldn't normally talk in front of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Passenger Falls Out Of Plane / Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto / World Most Dangerous Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.