Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? (33963 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

So na man go take care of your bills? All these poor girls always seeing marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme na him make them dey use una for ritual because you all are lazy and keep looking for men to buy you sanitary pad.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Do you know my age? No. So don't conclude yet.

I still maintain my stance. Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs.
you are very correct,1 person suppose get money..better if it's the 2 of them.Thats why I dont even near broke ladies.you should have funds before talk to you.if u no get much as a guy,date financially stable girls,if u are a broke lady,date rich guys.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by abbey621(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How many of their siblings ended up as rich as themselves, living the same way they do today? undecided

2. Poverty is not just poverty. It is a shackle that is easily passed from parent to child, generation to generation. The vast majority of Nigerians today, both polygamous and monogamous, exist today in poverty and many of them will die in poverty. Even their children will, on the most part, also die in poverty as a result of being born in poverty. Only a handful will escape that life and be able to pass on a better life to their own offspring after them. undecided

3. This is simple, over the last 20 years, Nigerians have been breeding like rats without putting the same effort into first lifting themselves out of poverty before doing so. Also, while you claim that fewer people were practicing polygamy in the last 20 years, the truth is instead that while shying away from the traditional polygamous setup, many more have taken to having sidechicks/concubines — children from many of those sidechicks —instead of having them all under one roof as wives. undecided

1. Their siblings do not need to be as rich as them, as long as they are not poor, they're still better than 90% of the Nigerian population.

2. No poverty is not poverty, what you call poverty in USA is different from poverty in Nigeria. Believe it or not, what you call poverty in Nigeria is drastically different from the poverty in Haiti or Zimbabwe. Being born in poverty is not the same as staying in poverty, vast majority of us that grew up in Mushin in the 80s and 90s were born in poverty, vast majority of those families are no longer in Mushin because one or two kids out of 6, 8 or more made it and elevated the family.

3. Sidechick is a choice with no lasting consequences unless she gets pregnant or spread disease. We are talking about a man actively marrying more than one wife and how you seem to think that translates into generational poverty. Furthermore, I disagree with your analysis, Nigerians are actually breeding less now than 20 or 30 years ago according to statistics. My grandfather had 8 children, my other grandfather had 9, dem no born most men nowadays to have more than 4 children.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kujo(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Look around you to see what typically ends up happening when the sole bread winner of the home is no longer able to provide for the family he took on as his burden to get the most likely answer to your question. undecided

2. Theory? What she expressed is what is culture and tradition in much of Nigeria today and the reason why the vast majority of your brothers and sons embrace hypogamy as their lot in life, a life sentence in poverty for the majority of them. undecided

This does not answer my question.. what a pity

Sadly op concluded she can take care of her needs currently and it's better she stays on her own without a man, which is good for now..

Have you thought of how your old age will be like?
You may end up lonely or sad!!
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Akposkiz: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Only Lazy women depend on their husband who can not take care of their need!
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by toinbeatz(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

"A LAZY WOMAN IS THE ONE THAT WILL BE LOOKING FOR A MAN THAT WILL CARRY HER BURDEN FOR HER."
You this foolish hungry liability are nothing but a divourer. Go meet your papa to provide for you. Idiot

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Crystalom3(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Lazy women are the ones who marry lazy men grin.
No woman with vision will wait for a man who can't meet her needs to settle down with. Only lazy women wait for a man to meet their needs. grin

A hardworking woman working can never wait for a man to give her something. Only Shawarma, iphone and icecream girls
emotional damage grin
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Justbehave(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.
Mariangel. I have always known that you are nothing but a cheap lazy woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by jeromestarks: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Because it is written that cursed is he that hangeth on a tree, your curse is hereby nullified and cancelled in my life. I can not be cursed because Jesus has nailed every curse against me on the cross of Calvary.

Now,Because it is written that they shall be taken in, in their own device, I decree, may your curse return back to you and work against you by the authority in Jesus name.

Amen.

Ok o.
Let's see if you will find a man.
I'm telling you what will happen in your life, you're calling Jesus.
Did Jesus say you should set standard for yourself?
Did he say you should lord your Will over His own?

You want a man that will provide for you abi?

You will not find that man. You will not find a man that will truly love you.

The only kinda men you will find are those who will maltreat you in marriage. Those who will marry you out of pity. And/or those who will cheat on you and cause you to cry daily.

Like I said, you will strugya d struggle but happiness will be far away from you.
In the end, in the very end, you will have no choice but to be a single mother.
Watch and see.

Idiot is setting standards for herself and calling Jesus at the same time.
You don't know anything.
Infact, you have just made your case worse.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kujo(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2023
noonejustme:

Guys, from an Evolutionary and scientific standpoint, this lady is right.

But EriMma, these men responding to you are simply justifying feminism.

Now this... You sound like someone who upholds the traditional ways... Who wants a traditional man.
A traditional man is someone who will provide for you most ( if not all) of your needs, protect you from the elements and danger, while in return you give him your youth, femininity, fertility, respect, and most important of all, LOYALTY.

Another thing you need to give is your virginity to him( kind of goes together with Loyalty). Where that is not possible, AT least come into the union with a body count of not more than 3.

The thing is... Do you qualify as a traditional woman ?

This is why I always say that the bible ehn, na over complete dey worry am. The same bible that talk about a man being an infidel who cannot provide for his family is the one who said that a woman who is not married as a virgin( and the husband gets to find out and reports this) should be stoned to death grin

She will not reply this....
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Cazzim(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

I still maintain my stance. Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs.

come why can't you take care of your needs most a man take care of you, seriously I don't think I will get married with this entitled mentality of Nigeria woman, I think if I should married I will go to south or east Africa country to married or even northern part of Nigeria is better

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2023
abbey621:
1. Their siblings do not need to be as rich as them, as long as they are not poor, they're still better than 90% of the Nigerian population.
2. No poverty is not poverty, what you call poverty in USA is different from poverty in Nigeria. Believe it or not, what you call poverty in Nigeria is drastically different from the poverty in Haiti or Zimbabwe. Being born in poverty is not the same as staying in poverty, vast majority of us that grew up in Mushin in the 80s and 90s were born in poverty, vast majority of those families are no longer in Mushin because one or two kids out of 6, 8 or more made it and elevated the family.
3. Sidechick is a choice with no lasting consequences unless she gets pregnant or spread disease. We are talking about a man actively marrying more than one wife and how you seem to think that translates into generational poverty. Furthermore, I disagree with your analysis, Nigerians are actually breeding less now than 20 or 30 years ago according to statistics. My grandfather had 8 children, my other grandfather had 9, dem no born most men nowadays to have more than 4 children.
Clearly, you just want to argue for the sake of arguing at this point. undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EmmyDJourno: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Why should a woman be the one to meet your needs? Are women meant to til the ground? That's the man's duty from creation and even though women are now doing it. It still doesn't give a man the right to her money.

Foolish child, speaking from the hunger side of life
Come and see women supporting and building their men up, and vice versa
You would just open your poverty infested mouth and talk waaaaaa, Olosho in view😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Kujo:
■ This does not answer my question.. what a pity Sadly op concluded she can take care of her needs currently and it's better she stays on her own without a man, which is good for now.
■ Have you thought of how your old age will be like? You may end up lonely or sad!!
1. It more than answers the question because the divorce rate/marriage abandonment rate among even the poor is high for that very reason. undecided

2. Do you that life is better when you breed like rats all while stuck in poverty instead? undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Spanki(f): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.

Avoid these kind of women!!!! Life is up and down!!! This is not the kind of women you should say Hi to how much more date! This is a gold digger! This kinda lady will sleep with your friends and neighbours when the breeze of tough times blows you, this kinda lady clame to be classy but trust me, she has no pedigree!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by webizone(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Qatar2022:

That's what you people say when you're young, in no time you will want pastor or herbalist to do miracle

grin
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by stacyadams: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Men don't ever be with a woman that have only Toto to offer you in life grin
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Stop mentioning me. Argue with them on their take. You think say you get bad mouth, if I start with you, you go run.
grin grin grin my chest oooo
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by APCNig: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

You are very right. Since your Pastor has told you that you can never make enough money to provide for yourself, then you have to make sure you are with a man that can meet your needs. It's not any man's fault that you can never make money in your own life, maybe you should ask your parents where the curse is from
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kujo(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It more than answers the question because the divorce rate/marriage abandonment rate among even the poor is high for that very reason. undecided

2. Do you that life is better when you breed like rats all while stuck in poverty instead? undecided

Ok i get the idea!

Get a man who is rich legit or not, then if anything goes wrong divorce and move to the next..

Only people without vision are scared of poverty

I'm sorry if s&x is the only thing a woman brings to the table, s&x is something you can anywhere even without a woman

Women cheat in marriage just because their husband is having financial setback, someone that was supposed to be life support

This is why young boys keep using them for rituals just so they could meet up needs of girls like op..

God help us

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by gaspology(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.
Truly, you ladies amaze me. From this write up, it's obvious that the some total of a relationship for your gender is focused on materialism. I have no problem with that. My one problem is with you, ladies trying to complain of heart break later when it was pure business all along and never about the heart. You can not eat your cake and have it grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Datedoboy: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Love and commitment that has destroyed many homes and lives due to lack of the basic needs of life,? Na love go pay your medical bills. Just tell her I love you and she'll be well.

Na love and commitment to poverty go feed your wife and children. Sorry onyen love. Don't work hard to become a man. Be looking for excuses where there's none.
Of course everyone knows it's not love that will feed the home. Love and commitment didn't destroy many homes. If you check well, it is attachment to exes and wayward lifestyles b4 marriages that have done that.

Everyone knows love won't pay medical bills but ladies who says these things are not virgins. Virgins know that money is needed but won't say it to the man they love that they can't marry a broke man. To them it's love first while both of them work hard to support each other financially.
Most cases, it is non virgins that don't want to contribute anything to their husbands and expect only him to be bringing.

I am not looking for excuses where there is non. You ladies are quick to state that you can't marry men who can't take care of your needs but don't want a man to say that he wants a woman who is chaste. Is it money that will restore your virginity? Be looking for excuses on why virginity is not value.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.
. So what stops you from making your own money asswipe! Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program! Go and get a job and be productive

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Emnobel93: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Omo, this is are the types of ladies.that has pictured marrying a man with good paying job or business, has their retirement plan.for the man to provide all her needs. bravo! u try well well, u didn't see also where the bible say that,and the woman shall be an help mate to her husband. It's obvious you're not ready for life now. Am sorry for those that has fallen for this advice, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong if a woman gets married to a man that is well to do financially, one can get lucky, it happens!!! But don't worry.I feel your pain!!! Maybe your dad didn't provide for you mum and your siblings,na why fear they catch you.
I totally understand, sorry

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Kujo:
■ Ok i get the idea! Get a man who is rich legit or not, then if anything goes wrong divorce and move to the next.. Only people without vision are scared of poverty. I'm sorry if s&x is the only thing a woman brings to the table, s&x is something you can anywhere even without a woman.
■ Women cheat in marriage just because their husband is having financial setback, someone that was supposed to be life support. This is why young boys keep using them for rituals just so they could meet up needs of girls like op.. God help us
1. Your culture and traditions tell women that all they have to do is bring their bodies and minds prepared to serve their husbands in marriage so what are you rambling about a woman bringing sex to the table when the patriarchial culture created to benefit the men in marriage insists it should be so? undecided

2. Who made whom for life support? The culture insists that the man bears sole financial responsibility in the marriage in order that he may sit as god over the woman in marriage. So when the man is not able to keep up his end of the agreement, he essentially breaches the marriage contract itself. Why resort to putting blame on women when the problem, as you explained was created by the man? undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Ayamatanga0: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Brandiebird:
All I took from this is that you are broke, hungry, homeless (always in one man’s house or the other), and your family are broke. so, it is a must that you find a man to save you from this poverty. I pray with you 🙏
😅😅 bros reduce the volume na..
Your vawulence is too much
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by zoghys: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

Enjoy.

I have a teenage daughter and giving her quality education is for her to believe in herself and knows that she is created to be as good as any man. She must be submissive to her husband and be a good mum to her children and as well contribute to her home as well as her husband. I blame your parent for this nonsense you typed. Help your future by letting go of this stereotypical idea, it will hurt you in the future. My 2cent by the way

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

Of course everyone knows it's not love that will feed the home. Love and commitment didn't destroy many homes. If you check well, it is attachment to exes and wayward lifestyles b4 marriages that have done that.

Everyone knows love won't pay medical bills but ladies who says these things are not virgins. Virgins know that money is needed but won't say it to the man they love that they can't marry a broke man. To them it's love first while both of them work hard to support each other financially.
Most cases, it is non virgins that don't want to contribute anything to their husbands and expect only him to be bringing.

I am not looking for excuses where there is non. You ladies are quick to state that you can't marry men who can't take care of your needs but don't want a man to say that he wants a woman who is chaste. Is it money that will restore your virginity? Be looking for excuses on why virginity is not value.

Are you a virgin yourself? By the way I never said virginity should not be kept or be a "condition " for a woman to be catered for by her man ( according to you). What im saying is, people should not hide under the guise of " love" or turn blind to the important things in the name of love only to end up with wrong decisions that will affect the so called love in the long run.

As much as you love, try to improve your financial status so you can maintain and sustain the love you have for each other. Shikenah!
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by EriMma1: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2023
zoghys:

I have a teenage daughter and giving her quality education is for her to believe in herself and knows that she is created to be as good as any man. She must be submissive to her husband and be a good mum to her children and as well contribute to her home as well as her husband. I blame your parent for this nonsense you typed. Help your future by letting go of this stereotypical idea, it will hurt you in the future. My 2cent by the way

Story. It's your type that will chase your daughter away if she brings a man who can not pay her dowry home.

Y'all know what I'm on about but you just keep shying away from the truth. Going about in circles.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by fortunejum: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2023
She is a lazy type. You cannot satisfy their wants. I came across one of them in my school days, I dated her when we were in school and she keeps telling me that she cannot marry a man who does not have a car and wealthy. But uptil now she is not married as pretty as she was then. I met her two years back and almost wept. You mean over 20 years now since we graduated, you haven't married?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by clydecarson(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Spanki:

Avoid these kind of women!!!! Life is up and down!!! This is not the kind of women you should say Hi to how much more date! This is a gold digger! This kinda lady will sleep with your friends and neighbours when the breeze of tough times blows you, this kinda lady clame to be classy but trust me, she has no pedigree!!!

She's a Confirm gold digger

Shiloh is waiting for her

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by zoghys: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Story. It's your type that will chase your daughter away if she brings a man who can not pay her dowry home.

Y'all know what I'm on about but you just keep shying away from the truth. Going about in circles.

You are been stupid dear. If truly you a woman of virtue this nonsense you typed is not going to help you. And for dowry, we don't collect that where I come from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.