Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29891 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 3:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Juanmike:
Wev could do this all day.

I thought you said you are an elder and you want to enlighten me? i havent seen any enlightenment since. whats wrong?

You said

Juanmike:
You have more to lose married than being single know this and know peace.

My question: Is that ur personal experience?

Simple yes or no
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Juanmike(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
lexy2014:

I thought you said you are an elder and you want to enlighten me? i havent seen any enlightenment since. whats wrong?

You said

Simple yes or no
Good luck with your imaginary wife and money
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Juanmike:
Good luck with your imaginary wife and money

It seems elder is getting confused? Can elder show where I mentioned anything about "wife" and "money"? 😀😄

How does wife and money answer the question below?😂😂
You said

Juanmike:
You have more to lose married than being single know this and know peace.

Simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Iamsane: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

You will be her leader. I trust you can do that.

The earlier the better my brother. Read books, attend seminars and seek counsels of wise men especially off social media. Lol.

The only mistake is if you marry the wrong woman. So prayer is very important. Seek God very much if you believe in the creator. May God guide you and make it easy for you. Aameen.

I married at 23. I didn't have all you have now.
I was afraid of falling in sin. That was the major factor for me.
It remains my best decision ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.