Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29884 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
■ Only one thing here is false. People who married working class girls don't end up better than others. We are three friends who got married the same year. I was the only one among the three to marry a first year student. I have overtaken them since my wife finished school and opened a family business. She has now been employed by Enugu state government for 3 years now. I am not poor. I am blowing hot financially with 3 kids now. Don't go for already made woman, go for a personality that will complement your own personality. It will be good if she has qualities that you lack and vice versa.
■ Don't fall for a woman's money.
1. Are your other friends who you claim to have overtaken living today below the poverty line, all while husband and wife are working? undecided

2. This isn't about whether you can overtake others, but about individual families being able to escape poverty or not. There are so many more people out there who married women as dependents and are stuck in poverty as a result. Open your eyes to see reality as it presents itself to the majority rather than pretend your fantastical case colors it for all out there. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Juanmike(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Elder de run for him life?

You said

My question: Is that ur personal experience?

Simple yes or no
Good evening
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
■ Only one thing here is false. People who married working class girls don't end up better than others. We are three friends who got married the same year. I was the only one among the three to marry a first year student. I have overtaken them since my wife finished school and opened a family business. She has now been employed by Enugu state government for 3 years now. I am not poor. I am blowing hot financially with 3 kids now. Don't go for already made woman, go for a personality that will complement your own personality. It will be good if she has qualities that you lack and vice versa.
1. The personality that complements you alone will not dig you out of poverty where it matters. Your case does not color reality for the vast majority of Nigerians stuck even today in poverty with no end in sight for them. Hypogamy, about 83% of the time, guarantees that one will remain at a current financial level for life. That is what the reality in Nigeria has revealed to date. That you are part of the 17% that it turned out different for does not change this reality. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Padipadi:
■ A times, I wonder what you smoke. Maybe you are impotent or list your manhood for procreation or you are a gay. Whichever way, na born dem born Jesus and other prophets. Infact, most of them via marriage. So if you are against marriage, those that loves marriage are also against your way of life.
■ You didn't write the bible neither are you the author of Christian doctrines. So stop your gibberish about Christianity. Your types are out there saying trash about the church as if nothing good ever came out of it. What's your problem? Who you be? Who send you? Wetin dey live inside you wey no get brain? You v to take maximum caution. Stop speaking against Christianity in a false way. And the annoying part is them never born most of you well to talk to jihadists anyhow! You all take the peaceful nature of Jesus which is imbibed in Christians to talk anyhow.
1. What in the world is the meaning of this rambling for Pete's sake? undecided

2. What you call Christianity is a religion created by your mogs and pastors to pour lies and deceive your lot by using the name of God. Appending the name of Jesus Christ to a thing does not make it of Jesus Christ. No, only that which is of the Kingdom of God is in fact of Jesus Christ. He taught this from almost 2000 years ago but you lot refuse to listen to Him as you would rather imbibe lies fed you by ordinary men who conveniently sit, thanks to religion, as gods over your heads and lives. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Good evening

You said

Juanmike:
You have more to lose married than being single know this and know peace.

Simple yes or no
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■ why do you keep interpreting the bible upside down ? Is there an agenda you push because this is obviously not a mistake. God will guide us when we walk with Him and are committed to His purpose. A union between two is part of Gods purpose.
■ To know God’s guidance you must seek and expect it, while submitting to His sovereign ways. For instance, lets use Abrahams child, isaac in this context. Abraham told his servant that he could expect God’s angel to go before him and lead him to the right young woman for Isaac Genesis 24:7 So the servant went in obedience, called to God for guidance, and God gave it to him Genesis 24:11-14
■ Often we don’t experience God’s guidance because we get so caught up doing our own thing. We fail to ask God to reveal His will to us.
Or we get into our established routine, and it takes a while for God to get our attention so He can let us know what He wants us to do.
So if you want God’s guidance, stop and ask Him for it, expect Him to give it, and wait long enough to listen to what He might have to say. And here is where prayer comes in
1. I am not one of your pastors and mogs who twist scripture, telling you they interpret it for your own good. Jesus Christ warned you against men who would do such using His name but I see you don't believe Jesus Christ. Anywhos, I accept what is written in scripture as is written and that is what I am telling you even here. The very same God who joined man and woman in the Garden - Genesis 2 vs 24 - turned around and cursed man and woman in marriage - Genesis 3 vs 16 - removing marriage from His person. So when Jesus Christ in His Gospel and Law told you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, Jesus echoed God's judgment against marriage from the beginning. undecided

2. Scripture says one thing you all like to conveniently ignore which is that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. Moving on, you claim God gave guidance to the servant in question but if you read that passage clearly, you will mind that it isn't in fact written that God answered the prayer of the servant. What is written in that passage may as well have been a coincidence of luck. The same Rachel that was selected went on to connive with her trickster son, Jacob, to deny her first son Esau of the birthright that was meant to be his, deceiving her Isaac in the end. If we agree that this is of God then we should also concede that your failures in marriage, divorce, and regrets are also of God, right? undecided

3. Rubbish! God promised guidance only to those who belong to Him, particularly those who obey His teachings and commandments. And your marriages are not of His Kingdom so why would God be vested in them as you lot pretend Him to be? undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Juanmike(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

You said

Simple yes or no
Dalu
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by gfelo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Then they live in the condition stated in my comments
Kobojunkie:
The vast majority of families in your Nigeria are stuck in poverty because of that #1. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
gfelo:
Then they live in the condition stated in my comments
Wrong! That is an unnecessary generalization. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Prettygirl200(f): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
Thank you everyone
Don't settle down now, wait till u are twenty eight years old. U can start relationships try to know your partner before entering marriage. U can still have a little more fun but then do it with sense. Save more spend less!!! Good luck!!!
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Skypoman(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
you are good to go since you can Stand your ground.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Emmanuel30a: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided
Now, av u accept GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; AS UR LORD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR...? As 4me...: "I wud look up 2d hill...my help? My help...JESUS...Earth" I&I/me,myself&I... It's GOD&...JESUS...serving... Wia are u now learning d or ur mastery, mistery&chemistry,etc...? Calvary,Sanctuary,Seminary,Mortuary,monastery?...
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Now, av u accept GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; AS UR LORD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR...? As 4me...: "I wud look up 2d hill...my help? My help...JESUS...Earth" I&I/me,myself&I... It's GOD&...JESUS...serving... Wia are u now learning d or ur mastery, mistery&chemistry,etc...? Calvary,Sanctuary,Seminary,Mortuary,monastery?...
You can not accept Jesus Christ while rejecting His teachings. It is impossible to do both. And accepting Jesus Christ means you accept His teachings and commandments, and obey them. You can't get around that by way of your many religious rituals. It is impossicant! undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Padipadi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What in the world is the meaning of this rambling for Pete's sake? undecided

2. What you call Christianity is a religion created by your mogs and pastors to pour lies and deceive your lot by using the name of God. Appending the name of Jesus Christ to a thing does not make it of Jesus Christ. No, only that which is of the Kingdom of God is in fact of Jesus Christ. He taught this from almost 2000 years ago but you lot refuse to listen to Him as you would rather imbibe lies fed you by ordinary men who conveniently sit, thanks to religion, as gods over your heads and lives. undecided
Clearly you are the rambler here.
Christians don't follow pastors. You are the one with no basis to your life. You are existing for nothing. Not knowing if you are a girl or boy. Just mo life.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Padipadi:
■ Clearly you are the rambler here. Christians don't follow pastors.
■ You are the one with no basis to your life. You are existing for nothing. Not knowing if you are a girl or boy. Just mo life.
1. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here for you but that is pretty much what the religion of Christianity is built on, the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs, what Jesus Christ described as sinking sand - Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29 & Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - aka lies. undecided

2. Stop rambling! undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Emmanuel30a: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You can not accept Jesus Christ while rejecting His teachings. It is impossible to do both. And accepting Jesus Christ means you accept His teachings and commandments, and obey them. You can't get around that by way of your many religious rituals. It is impossicant! undecided
Kobojunkie, d question is; av u accepted GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS UR LORD, GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR...? As much as u are not expediently or totally-let alone ignorantly out of points, on ur submission about marriage; maybe marriages...? It is expedient, dat u accept or dat u should accept GOD&THE LORD JESUS AS ur LORD, GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR... Wat is or wat are d ingredients-wat are d salient ingredients...? Silent or negligents...? I wud rada b silent, dan be negligent...? I wud rada b silent&negligent, or only silent...; dan 2bcom an agent&regent of&4d serpent...? I'm not lenient&won't b lenient,magnicent&benevolent,etc-lyk 50cent...? I asks u 2 repent..., if&wen u avn't... U don't matter,if...
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Kobojunkie, d question is; av u accepted GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS UR LORD, GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR...? As much as u are not expediently or totally-let alone ignorantly out of points, on ur submission about marriage; maybe marriages...? It is expedient, dat u accept or dat u should accept GOD&THE LORD JESUS AS ur LORD, GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR... Wat is or wat are d ingredients-wat are d salient ingredients...? Silent or negligents...? I wud rada b silent, dan be negligent...? I wud rada b silent&negligent, or only silent...; dan 2bcom an agent&regent of&4d serpent...? I'm not lenient&won't b lenient,magnicent&benevolent,etc-lyk 50cent...? I asks u 2 repent..., if&wen u avn't... U don't matter,if...
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Emmanuel30a: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, quoting HIS... OR THE SCRIPTURES,ETC; is useless, if&wen u have not accepted GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AS ur LORD, GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR... By d way, I don't know if u are a male or female... Female, most likely...? Male, most likely...? I sure...or I am sure...I want 2b sure or so sure dat, u are not "ugly"... Can u or av u fought&played rugby at Wembley or...d Wembley...? On assembly or at d assembly...? Assembly of wat, assembly of Emily...,etc...?or assembly of&with Bob Marley,Ron Kenoly, Naira Marley,Bahubali, Jetli,Bruce lee,Mohammed Alli,Dele Alli,etc...? Wat of D LILY OF D VALLEY&IN D VALLEY...? Assembly of&with D LILY...at GALILEA...? Bcom an ally of D LILY...,& u won't need...lyk...
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by inforesource: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
What about your mental strength, emotional strength, spiritual strength?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
So, quoting HIS... OR THE SCRIPTURES,ETC; is useless, if&wen u have not accepted GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AS ur LORD, GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR... By d way, I don't know if u are a male or female... Female, most likely...? Male, most likely...? I sure...or I am sure...I want 2b sure or so sure dat, u are not "ugly"... Can u or av u fought&played rugby at Wembly or at d Wembly...? On assembly or at d assembly...? Assembly of wat, assembly of Emily...,etc...?or assembly of&with Bob Marley,Ron Kenoly, Naira Marley,Bahubali, Jetli,Bruce lee,Mohammed Alli,Dele Alli,etc...? Wat of D LILY OF D VALLEY&IN D VALLEY...? Assembly of&with D LILY...at GALILEA...? Bcom an ally of D LILY...,& u won't need...like...
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by vannessa7(f): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
deavicky:
you people just only allow people to interpret the bible to you. Read that account of the Bible verywell you see that the servant was sent to that land to find a wife for isaac.

And he asked for divine help in finding the right person which he clearly received
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Padipadi(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I hate to be the bearer of bad news here for you but that is pretty much what the religion of Christianity is built on, the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs, what Jesus Christ described as sinking sand - Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29 & Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - aka lies. undecided

The bible passages you quoted aren't related to your post I quoted, the topic of this thread.
The junk in your name is affecting you.
For clarity cos only God knows the junk you ll type next. These are the meanings of the passages you typed.
* Mathew 7:24-29: Jesus was telling people that whoever followed his teachings is like a man that bought better market. I.e: Who builds his house on the rock and the person (you kobojunkie) that didn't follow it are like those that built house on sands (bought fake products).
Why are you twisting the bible if you indeed understand it?
Can you twist koran like this without having your head being chopped off?

* Matthew 15:1 and Mark 7: 1-13: Jesus talked that it's not what we eat that defiles us but what's in our heart cos the Pharisees follow traditions only and can't judge by conviction.
However, Christianity of today is by conviction, empathy, true love and selfless care. True Christians are known from their heart not their appearance.
You have not made any sense with the reason why you quoted the three verses above so far.

What are we discussing here? You quoted someone who told the op about seeking God's face before marriage. You said Jesus mo really command marriage. Heresy filled up your posts. You argued blindly, tried to defend your folly and so on.
Ok. Leave Christianity alone if you don't understand it. Cos there's nothing they do that you won't fault cos auto fault finder is inside you. That's madness on your part.
Imagine you quoting bible that doesn't relate to the topic. Ori e buru ni!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Padipadi:
■ The bible passages you quoted aren't related to your post I quoted, the topic of this thread.
The junk in your name is affecting you. For clarity cos only God knows the junk you ll type next. These are the meanings of the passages you typed.* Mathew 7:24-29: Jesus was telling people that whoever followed his teachings is like a man that bought better market. I.e: Who builds his house on the rock and the person (you kobojunkie) that didn't follow it are like those that built house on sands (bought fake products).
Why are you twisting the bible if you indeed understand it?Can you twist koran like this without having your head being chopped off?
■ * Matthew 15:1 and Mark 7: 1-13: Jesus talked that it's not what we eat that defiles us but what's in our heart cos the Pharisees follow traditions only and can't judge by conviction. However, Christianity of today is by conviction, empathy, true love and selfless care. True Christians are known from their heart not their appearance. You have not made any sense with the reason why you quoted the three verses above so far.

What are we discussing here? You quoted someone who told the op about seeking God's face before marriage. You said Jesus mo really command marriage. Heresy filled up your posts. You argued blindly, tried to defend your folly and so on.
Ok. Leave Christianity alone if you don't understand it. Cos there's nothing they do that you won't fault cos auto fault finder is inside you. That's madness on your part.
Imagine you quoting bible that doesn't relate to the topic. Ori e buru ni!
1. I can see clearly now that your language comprehension skills are severely lacking as well. I will leave you with my previous post. Work on your comprehension of what is in fact written and then come back when you have resolved that. undecided
Kobojunkie:

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Padipadi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I can see clearly now that your language comprehension skills are severely lacking as well. I will leave you with my previous post. Work on your comprehension of what is in fact written and then come back when you have resolved that. undecided
Never in your life quote me again. Do you see how people are tagging you, cos your madness no get cure.
Never mention me again! You are full of junks. You need to be scanned and junks released.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Padipadi:
Never in your life quote me again. Do you see how people are tagging you, cos your madness no get cure. Never mention me again! You are full of junks. You need to be scanned and junks released.
To get your wish, I suggest you delete your account on nairaland and never show up back here again. While you are at it, delete all your previous posts to rid nairaland of your lot. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Padipadi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
To get your wish, I suggest you delete your account on nairaland and never show up back here again. While you are at it, delete all your previous posts to rid nairaland of your lot. undecided
Ori e ti buru!
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by NimiXchanger(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bro just take your time 24 is still young, I did it too at 24 but if I had known I will stay till I clocked 30 years, won’t say I am not enjoying my marriage or am enjoying it, but a lot of things I feel I could have done that the constraint of getting married to early denied me. But it’s your choice and this is my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by searchng4love: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oyindidi:
can't believe my husband liked this post. Men!!! grin
Why are you stalking him
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
vannessa7:
■ You are so wrong, I wonder what they teach you in churches nowadays, you mean when you ask Almighty God to give you the right spouse for you He will just ignore you, when He said we should ask Him for what we need, did he exclude marriage from what we can add and is there a verse stating that in your Bible?, FYI I married a man I prayed about and received revelations of go ahead to marry him and I also know more than 10 couples in my walk through this life who married based on God said. If you depend solely on yourself to chose the right person how will you determine spiritual compatibility because being religious cannot really tell you about a person's spiritual foundations and load. If a persons mission is in opposite directions to yours and you marry them it can lead to failures and frustration, only God knows what is in the future for each person and can lead one to someone who will help our destiny not truncate it, you need to verify all these from genuine men of God and not just prosperity preachers.
■ The story of Isaac and Rebecca clearly indicate how God can give someone the right spouse if you pray about it, the servant obtained the help of God, read the story in Gen 24-27
1. Nowhere in scripture did God say He gives husband or wife to any man. Adam was the first and last of such in scripture. undecided

2. You lot love to cite the story of Rebecca forgetting that nowhere in the story are you in fact told that God answered the prayer said, not by Isaac, but instead by the servant sent to find Isaac a wife. As a matter of fact, what happened can be easily written off a coincidence and not an answer to prayer. Additionally, that same Rachel is the same woman who connived with her trickster son Jacob to trick her Isaac into blessing the wrong son and denying the first and deserving son of his blessings. If we are to indeed state that Rebecca is God's answer then we ought also accept that all the marital problems, divorce and regrets people experience in marriage are also of God. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Oyindidi(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
searchng4love:

Why are you stalking him
I was using his phone. Searching4love the sadist you still dey nl grin
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am not one of your pastors and mogs who twist scripture, telling you they interpret it for your own good. Jesus Christ warned you against men who would do such using His name but I see you don't believe Jesus Christ. Anywhos, I accept what is written in scripture as is written and that is what I am telling you even here. The very same God who joined man and woman in the Garden - Genesis 2 vs 24 - turned around and cursed man and woman in marriage - Genesis 3 vs 16 - removing marriage from His person. So when Jesus Christ in His Gospel and Law told you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, Jesus echoed God's judgment against marriage from the beginning. undecided

2. Scripture says one thing you all like to conveniently ignore which is that God does not answer the prayers of sinners. Moving on, you claim God gave guidance to the servant in question but if you read that passage clearly, you will mind that it isn't in fact written that God answered the prayer of the servant. What is written in that passage may as well have been a coincidence of luck. The same Rachel that was selected went on to connive with her trickster son, Jacob, to deny her first son Esau of the birthright that was meant to be his, deceiving her Isaac in the end. If we agree that this is of God then we should also concede that your failures in marriage, divorce, and regrets are also of God, right? undecided

3. Rubbish! God promised guidance only to those who belong to Him, particularly those who obey His teachings and commandments. And your marriages are not of His Kingdom so why would God be vested in them as you lot pretend Him to be? undecided

Answering your 3rd question?

There are many sinners that God answered their prayers in the Bible. Moses was a murderer, David killed his soldier so that he could take over his wife and many more. He was
Being a sinner doesn't mean the most high won't minister unto you.
To God every human is the same
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■ There are many sinners that God answered their prayers in the Bible.
■ Moses was a murderer, David killed his soldier so that he could take over his wife and many more. He was
Being a sinner doesn't mean the most high won't minister unto you.
■To God every human is the same
1. So, you think God is a liar then? undecided

2. So, in your understanding, God lied? Or it is instead that you don't understand any of what you claim instead?

According to scripture, David repented of his sin and even made sacrifices to the effect of this in order that God forgive him his sin. So how could he have remained a sinner after that? undecided

3. That is a bloody lie as instead, scripture has it that God only values those who are of the blood of Jacob, this in Jesus Christ as well. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.