Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29889 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by searchng4love: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oyindidi:
I was using his phone. Searching4love the crush of my single life you still dey nl grin

Sounds better
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by aurecia: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.
Are u serious?
I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by aurecia: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=aurecia post=121665650][/quote .are u serious?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Oyindidi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
searchng4love:

Sounds better
You no well grin
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by kenechukwuori(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
The decision you are about to take is a good one...you have my approval.

If you marry a kind and supportive woman, who won't squander the little resources you have now, you are going to be better off forever.
My advice: don't marry for beauty, marry for character and understanding.
You will be more responsible if you get a right partner...if you are a christian take quality time to pray for divine direction...the only thing that is not good to do early is death...
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you think God is a liar then? undecided

2. So, in your understanding, God lied? Or it is instead that you don't understand any of what you claim instead?

According to scripture, David repented of his sin and even made sacrifices to the effect of this in order that God forgive him his sin. So how could he have remained a sinner after that? undecided

3. That is a bloody lie as instead, scripture has it that God only values those who are of the blood of Jacob, this in Jesus Christ as well. undecided

You have started with all these your questions that seem to be the have ulterior coverings
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■You have started with all these your questions that seem to be the have ulterior coverings
1. The probable reason you feel the way you do about the questions is that you fear that by answering them for yourself you may end up up-ending most of the belief you previously held of God. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Melagros(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pk01:
save more ,till u re 27..and look for decent girl of under 22_18..
Best advice
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Melagros(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided
This guy you sabi something well wrll
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kingpele:
Ok ..you are still very young to understand the purpose of marriage...marriage is not only base on money ....I have an uncle that had little money but married at the age of 28years ..he became very rich after marriage but that was in late 80s..now what are the real reason you want to get married? Forget about your money first ..the only reason you should get married in this your young age is if you're the only son in your family..or you are in serious relationship with a lady that you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with..if not enjoy your bachelor life in quiet way building your life goals till u truly become lonely and in need for a companion...then u will boldly get married..if u made money in a genuine way,u will hardly squander it in clubbing and other unworthy lifestyle...companionship is the first purpose of marriage my dear ..if u feel strongly about it. Go for it and God will see u through..afterall is better to marry than burn with lustful passion for the flesh...I got married twelve years ago but my today is better than that time I got married
God will do no such because God is not in your marriage. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
DearGorgeous:
■ Pray to God for divine direction. Make sure you marry a business inclined lady or someone who's working and understands what it means to make a living, not a liability. A compatible partner will do. The advantage of marrying early is that you and your children will grow like siblings. But the disadvantage is that marriage institution is weightier than it seems from outside, especially when you're not financially, psychologically and emotionally matured for it.Think about it and see if you can wait maybe another 5years before making this lifelong decision. For you to have even given a thought to marriage at this age shows you're one hell of a responsible young man and I am very proud of you. I pray you find a wife suitable for you.Cheers
God gave you all brains to help you decide what you like from what you don't in marriage. Look around at the millions before you who all claimed that God gave their spouses to them and see how most of that turned out. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TruthnLight: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Take this advise from me.

1. If the money you have in your possession is enough for you to leave this country, then start processing your papers Immediately, because once you get married and start raising a family, it will be very difficult for you to achieve it.

2. The most difficult part of getting married is finding the right partner, once you get the right partner, all others will work out well for you.

3. if you must marry, marry an industrious partner or a girl with a good handwork, tertiary education is not enough.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
EPIJOE:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN YOU MARRYING AT THE AGE OF 24. IT DEPENDS ON MATURITY, FINANCE AND GODS GUIDANCE. AT TIMES IT GOOD TO MARRY EARLY HENCE GIVE BIRTH EARLY AND TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN WHEN U CAN STILL HUSTLE AT A TENDER AGE. BY THE TIME U ARE 40 YRS YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE ALMOST AT THE UNIVERSITY LEVEL. SEE BROS TRUTH BE TOLD. ALOT NEEDS TO BE LEARNED IN MARRIAGE AND ITS TOLERANCE. ALL THE ADVICE GIVEN TO UP AT THE EARLIEST POST. ARE TRUE. GOD INSTITUTE MARRIAGE TO AVOID SINNING ON YOUR OWN BODY.. EARLY MARRIAGE IS GOD OF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FINANCE TO SUSTAIN IT AND ALSO HAVE WISDOM AND GODS GUIDANCE.. NOTE MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF KIDS YOU WANT TO HAVE. I SUGGEST TWO KIDS . WITH PRAYERS.
MY LITTLE OPINION
God instituted marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24 and then cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 making marriage of this world and not of the kingdom of God. So, you should make sure to use your head when choosing for yourself a partner. You are not choosing a partner for God but yourself so know this and you will be well on your way to guiding yourself in the right direction. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The probable reason you feel the way you do about the questions is that you fear that by answering them for yourself you may end up up-ending most of the belief you previously held of God. undecided

What do you hold as a belief of the most high?
Let's start from there
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■ What do you hold as a belief of the most high? Let's start from there
1. For one He is who He says He is, not who men say He is. God speaks for Himself— He does not need the lies of men to make Him who He is so I accept what He says as He has said it. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. For one He is who He says He is, not who men say He is. God speaks for Himself— He does not need the lies of men to make Him who He is so I accept what He says as He has said it. undecided

Do you believe in the Bible as the direct inspiration from the most high
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■ Do you believe in the Bible as the direct inspiration from the most high
1. I only obey what God says to do. And as such, I don't believe in the bible because God never said to anyone in scripture that you should believe in your bible. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Connected1: 1:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Konjiboii:

The only help a girl can render to your young life now is to give birth and keep you satisfied sexually, our modern women are not capable to render any other help except the listed.
You can achieve all this listed without getting married, marriage is a scam and no man wins in this scheme.
If you still want get coconut head and marry atleast make sure she is a virgin,if you must die early atleast get the premium package.
I love this comment.

Though it's funny 😄 but it's the reality.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 3:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Juanmike:
Dalu

Elder, pls enlighten me.

You said

Juanmike:
You have more to lose married than being single know this and know peace.

My question: Is that ur personal experience?

Simple yes or no
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 3:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Konjiboii:

1. The only help a girl can render to your young life now is to give birth and keep you satisfied sexually, our modern women are not capable to render any other help except the listed.

2. You can achieve all this listed without getting married,

3, marriage is a scam and no man wins in this scheme.

4. If you still want get coconut head and marry atleast make sure she is a virgin, if you must die early atleast get the premium package.

how did you come by your conclusions above? are they from your personal experience in marriage?

how does marrying a virgin guarantee success in marriage?

are you a virgin?

how is marriage a scam?

how did you arrive at the conclusion that "no man wins in this scheme"?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Babatunjo:
■Best age for girls to marry (I.e. their peak of beauty and maturity) = 22 years to 28 years
■Best age for boys to marry (i. e. their peak of success, wisdom, physicality and maturity) = 32 years to 38 years.
■If you were a girl, then I would have advised you to marry, but as a boy, you still need at least 8 years (minimum) to get to your peak.
■Don't let that your account balance deceive you, you haven't reached the peak of your potential yet and if you marry now, it will slow you down because your babe will be at her peak by now and rule (/and ruin) your kingdom for you.
This is nothing but spiritual bullsheet from you! undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
Daddyfreeze is that you?
undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you don start with discrimination
If you don't want to end up sucking the tits of poverty all of your life, you better abandon any ideas to succumb to hypogamy in marriage. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 3:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Juanmike:
Leave women for now. There's more to marriage than... Acquire wealth, buy Landed properties build houses. Then marry. I don't know how much you think you have.
This na commonsense for anyone who does not want to end up in the claws of poverty later on in life. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Mar 12, 2023
ArewaTech1:
I don't understand why so many people here are against marriage, maybe it's a cultural thing. Maybe the girls in the south are waaaayyyy different than our girls here. If you can marry a Fulani or a Hausa girl, I am very sure you'll get a submissive educated traditional woman that obeys you. DM me. I'm hoping to get married in Dec23, with 200k monthly income.
No one is against marriage. But the point is that the chances are 83% that you will end up in the claws of poverty if you marry down in Nigeria today. Look around you at the reality that is Nigeria today. Your 200k salary, by the time you divided it into two for living for 2 or 3 people already puts you below the poverty line. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Mar 12, 2023
DisLifeSha:
It's better to marry at 24. I'm 29 living with a single mother and my life has been turned upside down. I've achieved nothing in my life
Your problem isn't that you didn't marry at 24 as it runs deeper than you even begin to realize. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 4:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Pjoe238:
I got married to my wife at the age of 25 in the year 2009. Today I have 4 lovely children, 2 girls and 2 boys and I'm enjoying my marriage and my family. Many of my age mates are still thinking on how to get married in 2023 whereas my first child is already in JSS3. I didn't have any regret whatsoever marrying earlier, I can only say that the early marriage helped shape my life. So, bro you can go ahead as far as you can take care of family and live responsibly
Are you among the less than 17% of Nigerians living above the poverty line or are you comfortable seated with the majority instead? undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I only obey what God says to do. And as such, I don't believe in the bible because God never said to anyone in scripture that you should believe in your bible. undecided
OK no problem. Happy Sunday
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by searchng4love: 6:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Oyindidi:
You no well grin
This isn't the you I left here... Anyways good morning to you ...won ti lae lohun
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by ArewaTech1(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No one is against marriage. But the point is that the chances are 83% that you will end up in the claws of poverty if you marry down in Nigeria today. Look around you at the reality that is Nigeria today. Your 200k salary, by the time you divided it into two for living for 2 or 3 people already puts you below the poverty line. undecided

I understand your point.

But believe me, with 200k net salary monthly one can live comfortably here in the north. (maybe I'm being too optimistic haha)
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2023
ArewaTech1:
I understand your point.
But believe me, with 200k net salary monthly one can live comfortably here in the north. (maybe I'm being too optimistic haha)
Considering the economy, I am almost certain you are being too optimistic. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Juanmike(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Elder, pls enlighten me.

You said

My question: Is that ur personal experience?

Simple yes or no
Wev could do this all day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.