Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me (37479 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is good. We need stories of restitution like this one. Good job, bro. You did good.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Makeingmoney: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Join the whatsapp group chat on how to make 10k to 20k daily!!!
👇👇👇
https:///LOkQVUAYJQWEG6GtvnMtqR

👆👆
Join the group now to start making money is so easy

#facebook #instagram #yahoomail #googletranslate
#nba #weather #bbcnews #gmail
#wordle #youtube #amazon
#How_to_make_money_online_easy
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Thegoodone13(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
I have done something like this when I was 10 years old and I returned the 10kobo I took the third day. Concept will be disturbing you until you do the right thing unless if you don't have Jesus or you are a criminal.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by ccollins(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

I said all the whole "Thank you, God bless you".

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

May God continue to bless the woman
this did not happen in Lagos
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Miyachi: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Evestar200:
You are very lucky that she is not just a religious woman but a good and understanding one.
What does "religious" mean?
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Razzy6802: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by goodness4ever(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good of you. I once returned excess money I was given as change. The woman could not believe it and asked if I just came to Lagos. It is good to make one's mind be free from avoidable guilt.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by donogaga(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Send me the woman's account details let me offset the bill of what she gave you. And again, let me know the total amount in order for me to quickly credit her account.

She's a good woman.

Thank you too for doing the right thing by going back to clear your conscience.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by 77up(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
The system want us to be so cruel and wicked without mercy for each others but glory be to God, we still have merciful people all around.

God bless her.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by EmeeNaka: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Now that's what a Christian does
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by BigYash: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
I am happy for you.. You don escape generational curse. Go and Sin no more...

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by PerfectMan24: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
God saved u to meet a church & good woman. If not, the curse and disgrace u would have received will make to blame Buhari & Tilumbu

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Juliusetoo: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

congrat to you, go and sin know more, i no you learn this from APC
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by cunley(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Has the boy you played smart on forgave you?
Don't be happy yet,go and meet the boy and ask for forgiveness.
She may have poured her angervshe supposed poureedon you on the innocent boy one way or the other and decided to let it slide by not showing any emotions to you.
Thevreal reason you need apologize to the boy specially.
The innocent boy would have suffered what he didn't know as a result of your action.
Please look for the boy and tell him sorry too and explain everything to him that is true restitution.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wow, she must have a beautiful, forgiving heart.
She is a rare gem in a country like Nigeria.
Whenever you have money, give her.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by olisefom: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’m sure you are a Yorùbá guy & the woman also.

Assuming it was those people from that other side...

This guy drinks tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by DenreleDave(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MaDaRa01:

werey, keep fvcking your father.....
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Fortune118005(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wow there are still good women out there.

MaDaRa01:

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
I must confess, I thought it was séx grin wink
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Blackman101: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
this is what Christianity is about. forgiveness and encouragement in difficult times

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by rickleye: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Dude - YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE COLLECTED THE STUFF.
So you duped the lady and then further collected more stuff from her.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by fortunechy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Go and sin no more. That woman is indeed practical Christian

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
donogaga:

Send me the woman's account details let me offset the bill of what she gave you. And again, let me know the total amount in order for me to quickly credit her account.

She's a good woman.

Thank you too for doing the right thing by going back to clear your conscience.
Thank you sir. I don't think i can get it. But if you can bless me with any amount, I will really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Gaskiya77: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
When you obey God's word to confess a sin, you shall be bless and peace of mind. Spiritual values counts.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by fof1: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

God Almighty is Exposing You to d Truth of Life, Pls Do ur Best and Clezn up ur Life by Surrendering your Self to Jesus truly and fully...Genuine Salvation Matters or Hell fire is Closer than envisaged. Chznge for Better is d Game of Life.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by enonche85(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situation.

Amen!.

make that family your friend, don't always collect stuffs from her but give the children gifts as well
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by faithfull18(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kai.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

for my area, we for don lyinch you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.