Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me (37478 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Politicalziggy: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Inbox me her number on Facebook. I want to bless her.
I never knew people like her still exist. Alleluia.

post=121764644]Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

I said all the whole "Thank you, God bless you".

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

May God continue to bless the woman
[/quote]
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Thanks to the good people of nairaland with their good advice. I deciding to go clean to the woman and telling her the whole truth without hiding anything.

I went back yesterday to the woman and told her the truth, how i took advantage of the kid by paying #50 for the rice worth #1k and how i came back to pay the balance after i realize my wrong.

At first, i thought she was going to get angry at him. Instead she asked me if i have bible app on my phone which i affirmed. She quoted a verse to me and talked to me on confession of sin and forgiveness.
Seriously, since when i dey go church, no pastor sermon touched me like the little talk the woman gave me. Till now i'm still thinking about it.

I thanked her, promised never to do that again, and as i was going she told me to wait. She later gave me some rice, beans and other provision that i should take it for free and anytime i am hard on cash, i could come to her shop and get anything and pay her whenever i receive salary or when i have cash with me.

It was not the foodstuff that blessed my soul, but how she handled the situatiom.

Sha no do am for another person and be expecting same result, them fit deck you o
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by nnol(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
So many people committing crime are not doing it at their own will but due to some situational factors. This goes with the assertion of a theory know as in my discipline "Situational Drift Theory". The theory asserts that, people drift to crime as result of some situations or circumstances they find themselves. Factors that could lead to these are poverty or even unemployment. Omo county hard abeg. Am thinking of even doing write ups in crime section. With this, may be i will work on a quick write up to post here. It will be titled "A Criminal in a Glass House: A Review of Situational Drift Theory".

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Okay. Go through life without sin.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by BRATISLAVA: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol.

What a romantic tale.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by FuckYourFather(f): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Xpol:
That's not a big deal na most foodstuffs sellers are doing that for their regular customers.

*most foolish*
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by FuckYourFather(f): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
7upnigeria:

The lady needs help, not all these senseless things you're writing here.
sorry for interfering o, i just like to put my mouth

who asked you? who put your mouth here?
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by delishpot: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Two days ago i went to a woman's shop to buy something and i took advantage of the little kid she left in the shop by paying way less than what i bought.

Praise God. Remain blessed brother.
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by do4luv14(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Now You See what I told you, She even gave you more than you collected then for that #50,

It pays to be honest, Remember to keep her in your prayers
Re: The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
You are very lucky, there are sets of people you don't steal from. I can't go further than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.