Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60305 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by saheed24(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
It simple dear, tell her to go back to state and vote. This is lagos our state dont dictate to us how will run things.
Better still, If thats hard let her seat at home to save her dear life.
It APC or nothing else

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by sammsimm(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2023
DebbieBianca:
A-list Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka was attacked by thugs at her polling units at VGC Lagos state. The Nollywood actress has to run for her life as she calls for security personnel to come to her aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTE2YmjmSaw

She shouldn’t run for her life… useless people… go to yEAST to vote. Awon omo radarada

9 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by IRIEBOY(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

very useless statement.. typical APC reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tareq1105: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi aka Nigerian police spokesman, the joke is on you.

Bola tinubu is a national and global risk to Nigeria.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.
The Stolen mandate must be restored.

A lady at iba new site in lagos just sent me this message

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.

Madam whatever number you're given, be patient, it would get to your turn.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tunedey0001(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
In as much I condemn attack on voters by thuggs.
I don't know why people from that region always play victims card.

Their next move is the election was not peaceful and should be cancelled.

Thug can be hired by different politician for different purposes and before I forget no be only Yoruba man dey Lagos ballot Abi house of rep candidate no dey hire thug.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Okorietitus: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Sophisticators have become almajiris and fools ..

What a time to live ..

Yoruba elites are even encouraging the scenery

All hail sophisticated almajiris

Remember when you were insulting Yorubas on this platform, I warned you guys severally that it endangers Igbos in Lagos but you didn't listen.

You called Yorubas sophisticated morons and your fellow Efulefus egged you on. We warned and warned.
See how Ndigbo have become a national laughingstock due to the stupidity of nwa nkita like you. Chai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Image123:
i have this feeling that Sanwo olu will beat LP like a market thief today, it's just a feeling sha.
Feelings?

Something a lot of us have predicted like 4 days ago. Labour had a chance but presented a poor quality IPOB candidate grin

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Adex2219: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
See drama! You think na Bollywood be dis? You are attack and still doing video? Since you are tired,go your foolish village na..

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

It’s easy to unseat the apc. If it wasn’t they won’t need thugs and intimidation today.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Asgard13: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Jackson105:

Yes. Happily!😁😁 Go and die.

Ibos Candidate will never rule Lagos

Who cares who rule Lagos ..
Lagos is none of my business

Nigeria is my business

Dem no born a Yoruba man to tamper with properties in Lagos .. talk more of family ..

Lagos can burn or stay .. who cares
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Injera(f): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.
Go back to enugu

5 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Hanndye: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in

Or maybe they should make it a law that non-indigenes should not vote in their states of abode. But then only Aworis, Eguns and,maybe, 'Omo-Isale-Ekos' would be voting in Lagos State.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Omoapena(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Wat i know is, APC is doing better in Lagos state compare to other state and there's a saying, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know...

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by seeme2(f): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Is there bo Polling Unit in Anambra or Abia again?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by demoBaba: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Go and collect the certificate of return from him and give Obi nah. You will pleased with that abi?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by chikason22(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Animal chioma if you nor wan vote apc, stay house cheesy
That's the structure Peter Obi is coming to dismantle. That will happen. He will completely fip the paradigm and Nigeria shall be great again. You see that stolen mandate Thiéfnubu is holding bah, he must return it else he will see shege. You think we are fools or you can blackmail everybody by calling them IPOB. Hahahahahaha. Thiéfnubu don't know what he put his hands into. You claimed you won, Aya go and celebrate it now. Thieves.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
agadez007:
You see as nobody is talking about the intimidations and harassing of innocent voters,no Yoruba person
They are all in support of the violence

Just know that Tables turn

Shut up. Most Yoruba intelligentsia are not in support of violence or disenfranchisement of any voter.

Igbos used everything, I mean everything, to rig elections in Lagos three weeks ago. Lessons have been learnt from that.

Those who come to equity must do so with clean hands.

Igbos, that we all saw trying to destroy Lagos during #EndSARS, have extremely dirty hands that has made some Yorubas to accept they must dirty their hands also to avoid what we saw three weeks ago.

I personally think Sanwo Olu will win by a landslide but the reality, little spoken-about, is that Igbos are 100% historically proven to be covetous opportunists who will do anything to get their ways.

From Nzeogu murdering the leaders of others decades ago to Chinasa Michael, a jobless IPOB tout from Anambra, coming to burn a BRT motor park during #EndSARS two years, what further evidence is needed of the desperate, fundamentalist and terrorist zeal of Igbos?

Yorubas are ready for them today.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by christistruth01: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
May be she is safer voting in the SE
With Ipob looking after her Security
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
OneTemplate:

Shut up. Most Yoruba intelligentsia are not in support of violence or disenfranchisement of any voter.

Igbos used everything, I mean everything, to rig elections in Lagos three weeks ago. Lessons have been learnt from that.

Those who come to equity must do so with clean hands.

Igbos, that we all saw trying to destroy Lagos during #EndSARS, have extremely dirty hands that has made some Yorubas to accept they must dirty their hands also to avoid what we saw three weeks ago.

I personally think Sanwo Olu will win by a landslide but the reality, little spoken-about, is that Igbos are 100% historically proven to be covetous opportunists who will do anything to get their ways.

From Nzeogu murdering the leaders of others decades ago to Chinasa Michael, a jobless IPOB tout from Anambra, coming to burn a BRT motor park during #EndSARS two years, what further evidence is needed of the desperate, fundamentalist and terrorist zeal of Igbos?

Yorubas are ready for them today.

Historically, the SW has always been plagued with electoral violence & violations even before Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (who was from the SS and not SE) received his commission, clue S.L Akintola & Awo. Operation wetié was Yoruba burning Yoruba because of politics! It is also on record that the EndSARS protesters were attacked by Yoruba ethnic thugs and not the IPOB. Singapore stands out economically amongst all its neighbors, not because they are ruled only by indigenes, but because they only put the best citizens in charge! Pls tone down the emotional blackmail, let’s not inadvertently turn our country into Rwanda of the 90s with careless words and misguided political rhetorics!
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tareq1105: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Last time dem attack you...this time around them don attack u again...na only u be he celebrity wey dey Lagos or you won do eye service

Don't mind her as if she's the only one from the East in Lagos.

Voting is going on smoothly in Alimosho.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by WithFact: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

All I can say is that this your pain shall last for at least 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Okorietitus: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

You have a history of insulting Yorubas. You fools have made Lagos unsafe for Igbos here.
Chineke ga-ata unu na ezinulo unu ahuhu.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ValeeLove(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
lansile:
Thanks Igbos for choosing to vote for a better Lagos by neglecting their own states. Yoruba adage says, 'It's not only child born out of wedlock that is bastard '.
Charity begins from outside

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Masterito(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
If you think this way, you can join and support the division of Nigeria.
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by orazx: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2023
MuchAdo:
Stay out of our politics! angry

Chikena!! angry

Political Slave
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Blaze14k: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Did the yorubas come to the east to disturb ibos?

Let ibos attack na
That's when they'll lose everything and go back to arochukwu

Disturb.. how? Did we attack anybody?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

You re mad nd very stupid... sincerely would you be comfortable if a half Yoruba man become a governor In Anambra....worst of all this guy openly confirmed to the world his hatred for Yoruba ....if you may think you can fool me, but you are fooling yourself because deep down you know you can't tolerate this kind of candidate as a Yoruba to rule any eastern state no matter the circumstances involve

7 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
livinbygrace:

I have come to understand and realized that we have so many gullible people in Nigeria especially the youths and that is why they always fall victim to MMM and other scams.
You want to take over Lagos but presented a candidate that does not know how to speak his local language,that is insulting our traditional rulers.He no go work,thirty years from now,if he continue this way,he will always be INEC regular customer unless he change his orientation towards his people.
It wasn't even him not being able to speak language of the natives. and a candidate that supports IPOB and insults the natives. That was it for me.

If extremely poor candidate Gbadebo enter, na Anambra he enter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Okorietitus: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
agadez007:
You see as nobody is talking about the intimidations and harassing of innocent voters,no Yoruba person
They are all in support of the violence

Just know that Tables turn

Lagos is no man's land. Go out there and fight for your right. Defend your votes. Blood for blood, defend democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by diamond68: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known
hausa no dey stupid to vote in yoruba land. they are wise people. they mind their own business

6 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
If you are sure of winning, why not allow people vote in peace? What are you afraid of?
Clowns

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi Drives Journalist, Olaleye Olawale Around (Photo) / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.