Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50435 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by gaph38: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

You are the true son of your godfather. Obi too did not congratulate BAT. But wait o, you are attaching too much importance to yourself, Who needs your congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ibtommy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Abujaexpress:
What men that are tested, bigger and more experienced could not achieve, you think Obi's influence and force will do it for you?

You really want to become the governor of state like Lagos, one of the biggest economies in Africa and one of the biggest cities in the world!!!
No mind the yeye man. This one no be ere omode

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by zoedew: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Have your Doctors on regular standby so bile doesn’t kill you for your Mama aside of the load of cigarettes alcohol booze and women!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Samtob90(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I should be asking you that grin

I have witnessed election since 1993 as a grown up

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by totit: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:
He doesn't need your Congratulatory Message.

Like who the heck does he, the paperweight even think he is to start with?

This is a joke of a century.

Anyways, like Obi the crying godfather like his slave, Chinedu.

He pained ham well well grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by KayB: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga, you should not have participated in the elections in the first place if what your assertions on the INEC was considered but bigotry has beclouded your inferences on the presidential elections

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Padipadi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The problem with Nija is that We have over time created the wrong psychology of what Politics should be,is it possible to imagine an election in Finland where people go dey die like se na war time grin grin
The Politics of bloody do or die affair that Apc has as a foundation since 2015 is not what Politics should be.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin
PDP brought in do or die

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Bintasukai: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Chetas81(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
The poorest mentality of the Nigeria citizens will serve the citizens for longer periods
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Caramia2020(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
That na your business, imagine an unpopular candidate, if not for Obi who knows this one.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by LegacyB: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

You will not burn down Lagos again, just that you won't congratulate Sanwo-Olu on his reelection.

Shinedu, your congratulation is as useless as "k" in knife.
Don’t mind the house fly calling himself a bird.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by frankson1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:

As if it will stop him from being the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by raskymonojendor: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
He won the Igbo dominated Amuwo.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by pfadom: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who needs the call of a good-for-nothing being?

Bury your head in shame.

In the cracking voice of Wike, Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! = S-H-A-M-E

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by raskymonojendor: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.
Nope. He brought it upon himself. No one did him dirty. Aside his tribal issues, he is one of the least experienced candidates running.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Franzinni: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are still a child so ... It's fine

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by LegacyB: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Learn!!!
Where are those Tinubu lost Lagos crew.” You stoop to conquer guys”

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Olurondo: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanwo olu does not need Gbadebo's congratulatory message. GRV is just a sore loser!As e dey sweet us,e dey pain them!!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Lukuluku69(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

Shinedu your Congratulatory message is meaningless nah.

Like Obi like his protege.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Babaibe: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
This man can not win councillorship election outside etiosa where is biafran mate live.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Mandesz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:
What do I expect to come out of a fool, nonsense! Some of u will be the first to complain wen their regime start and hunger is at work. Even a blind knows election process isn't right in Lagos and Nigeria in 2023. I'm less concern whoever wins but what has to be done has to be done. When the right thing is absent we should condemn it. Until we do the the right we'll not have things right.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Diddycsbsb: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yorubas are Envious of igbos right from the very beginning. Just because this young man came out to contest ,they tag him igbo man. No be igbo man tell you say make you dey lazy or dey do agbere work, some yurobas dey say dem go chase igbos for Lagos I dey laff, yorubas in Lagos una too small to threaten igbos in Lagos. The only place you fit shout for igbos nah for, osun , Ogun, Ibadan, ekiti and those una village wey una call town wey no even fine pass my community. If any yoruba man try intimidate any igbo man for lag we go change for una sharp sharp.No be only una sabi hate. Go to any beautiful places in Lagos All are dominated by igbos bcoz we hustle hard. Where I dey stay for lag you will not even see any yoruba man. The once you will see are Okada riders or Keke rider's hungry broke people, make una no go hustle buy land,just they there dey chase igbo girls y**sh.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by fapcrook(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

You will not burn down Lagos again, just that you won't congratulate Sanwo-Olu on his reelection.

Shinedu, your congratulation is as useless as "k" in knife.
as P in Psychology

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Let me Congratulate the PDP candidate Oga Jandor , you took a great first step , you fought your battles, make you no be like Small Oga Patrick, try Congratulate Gov Sanwo Olu , make you na seat on round table talk about your ideas , most important thing is to bring relief to Lagosian . I would Congratulate Gov Sanwo Olu officially when INEC announce results.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

PDP brought in do or die

No no no.
Pdp were rigging but Apc's alliance came in with that mindset of We must over take from them now they must do all it takes to keep it.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Alsenora: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
A man truly is architect of his own misfortune...
Goke7:
Next time be wise, and never admit publicly you can't speak Yoruba, Desmond Elliot Yoruba is not too fluent either.

Grow up and be wiser next time, lastly be careful of your posts on social media

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by frank14011991(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🤣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🤣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🤣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🤣
thank you for calling out those baggaz that refuse to allow us to rest before election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by 0monnak0da: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
AgidI Omo Iboe,iya re lo ko

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by netricoin: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
The outcome of the two elections in Lagos will discourage company and industry from coming into an environment like Lagos to create jobs for people, because of the problem of security, caused by BAT boys in the day of election. Lagos is Doom under Sanwo-olu, because this same BAT boys will cause security problem in his administration
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by blakkydikky(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.