Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35868 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Why wouldn't u be eager to leave after successfully harvesting Nigerians grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Ceenachi: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Jerrywhite77: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Then resign.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by IpobAntidote: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Just handover to Osibanjo for heavens sake.

May be he should hand over to Namdiot Coward Cownu.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by BigBizzy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Once again...the stealing and looting president is lying.

Just get out abeg.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by CruelDove(f): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
No one is stopping you sir

May 29 is around the corner
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Lannyjoe4u: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Any trailer driver needs a motorboy please? I'm in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by highchief1: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp
thats just the truth.at some point the whole thing Dey tire person.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Jostoman: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
After you don pack trillions of naira keep for your family. Make those illiterate voters in lagos continue to dey collect their 2 derica of Rice, 2 indomine and 1000 naira dey go. No wahala

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by virgilprince: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Congrats
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by bayelsaowei(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nonsense...a waste of our collective time..

.for those who voted in this disaster of a man may your lives never remain the same..

This man has caused nothing but pains to Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by DontBullshitMe: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
The same unproductive farm he has been running since 2015?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aso Rock no easy o
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
He should relax.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by SAMUEL1947: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
He was weeping then to have it, now he wanted to leave and attend to his cows after accomplished his mission 🤦

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Paul667(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's clear you came in to use Nigerian national power to borrow money around the world just to fund your farms.

Chai...

Nothing we no go see for this quantry!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by dam2000(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mad man after you spoil the country finish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Allisgud: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
The idiot should just allow osinbajo do 2 months make we see difference

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by VEHINTOLAR: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
You want to run to your farm after spoiling everything,right ? You're a big letdown sir ! We only take a solace in the fact that a better hand,a capable hand in the person of Jagaban of Borgu,Asiwaju of Africa is taking over from you ! Even those noisy Elu Pee from alaigbo will start praising Tinubu in just a few months to come ! Anyone can save this page; I said so !

LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cowsident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Honestly, you should have resigned and handed over to your deputy at least 2 years ago.

That would have been the highest and most glorious point of your unremarkable reign!

Nigeria would be far ahead of this curve by now!... We would even have had a better election.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by themanderon: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please go. You will not be missed. And may the souls you have killed unjustly be required of you for all time to come. Say us well to whatever malevolent powers that brought you to power and tell them you served them well with all the pains you inflicted on Nigerians for 8 solid years. A huge mistake of a man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Franzinni: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
I have already bought the chicken I will use to celebrate you leaving .... You were a total unhindered failure who has brought unpresidented levels of hardship upon the good people of this country and I recommend the law should deal with you appropriately.

That farm that you want to focus on shall receive the same reality as Nigeria ... Becasue as the head of a country you failed woefully and you know a leopard will never lose its spots...

Hurry and go Mr president the whole nation is solidly behind you and quiet frankly ... You will not be missed !!! Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Chetas81(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
HOW MANY TIMES SO CALLED NIGERIA BLOGGERS WILL USE THE STATEMENT TO GENERATE TRAFFIC

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by house10studios: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
That dead on arrival farm
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Archtype(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
After you've destroyed this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by DMerciful(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
So you're not aware of whats going on in Nigeria? Very few voted for APC, forget INEC cooked up results
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Diligent1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
We are even praying that May 29 should come fast

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by localboy: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp

This Old Man is becoming Vocal these days.. Who is holding him not to leave

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by deedo93(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jehovah punish this man there!
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by chukwudiology(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's now he wants to go and settle with his fellow, after destroying this country. He will not know peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Enskynelson(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
I pity the cows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Aghaeze Visits Sambisa Forest, Boko Haram Enclave / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.