Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35863 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by esiri4jesu(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2023
A good for nothing man that does not have the competency to be local govt councillor. Wasted years
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Slydan204: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2023
We are eager 2 c u leave too. If u like, goan finish d farm d way u finished Nigeria
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Dcaliphate(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jibril El Sudani is a clone and can't return to Katsina.

Our saviour who is now eating watery beans and drinking his seme* from m**turbat**n as yoghurt told us that the real President was replaced.

When our new messiah, obidîot, reclaims his mandate from the madman at Upper Iweaka who was struck with madness by Okija shrine, the impostor will return to Sudan by force.

Smoke your weed in peace, don't go mad or come on Nairaland to vent your stupidity
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by olbod(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2023
God bless you Mr President
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by SurpluxLimited: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Where was this farm when he ran for office of the Presidency four times and eventually becoming President for eight years, he ended up bastardising and ruining the Nigerian economy. Now he wants to retire to his farm after achieving his aim of causing severe pain and hardship on the people of this country.

Racoon:
https://www.thecable.
ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by gabbytabby: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2023
I don't mind you. A thankless job for essentially ungrateful people.

Baba me I appreciate you even though I know things are hard.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by nwoye72: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2023
After killing the country. Let's see how you end up with your old life.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Tinubu will blow your mind away with amazing achievements even before his first 100 days in office. You may save this page for a future reference.

I laugh at your naivety grin grin grin .

He would blow the minds of ppl with incoherent words, balu balluuu balu grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.