Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35877 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by theforemost: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Go to the ocean
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by okeke6969: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

Don't mind them, some voted base on tribal bigotry and religion line, despite all the hardship the sensible Nigerians are facing and still ongoing.
We shall see the end.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by aimmoney9: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
It is on that farm that your fulani herdsmen/terrorists will locate you and do the needful......... idiot......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Olushylay1(f): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Our hourable President is going home to retire

Good rest sir
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by bayplus: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jibril El Sudani is a clone and can't return to Katsina.

Our saviour who is now eating watery beans and drinking his seme* from m**turbat**n as yoghurt told us that the real President was replaced.

When our new messiah, obidîot, reclaims his mandate from the madman at Upper Iweaka who was struck with madness by Okija shrine, the impostor will return to Sudan by force.

grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by amobi25n: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by bayplus: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
He was weeping then to have it, now he wanted to leave and attend to his cows after accomplished his mission 🤦
Hmmmm

Now Bubu eyes don come down after scamming us with hopeless "changi" grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Inosky(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
May bandits you created meet you and your cows in your farm. Amen.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
So grandpa Bubu just realized that he has a farm to go to after 8yrs of failure.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Ashirioluwa: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigerians will be happy if you can quit right now, because this everyday suffering is too much.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Femi960: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes.it s shows in attitude that you cherish your cows than human even when your animal cries you listen than responding to the agony of human. You can do the needful tomorrow ,I believe you aware you have vice president.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oshe lead character Animal Farm.

What's even that notorious pig name?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
The most senseless, useless and impactless president Did anyone forced you to contest for the presidency? You have messed Nigeria up and will be leaving it far worse than you met it.

This is the catastrophe Tinubu and co foisted upon this nation 8 years because of his wicked emilokan agenda.Hence fraudulently forced a criminal mandate from INEC.
Tinubu is now the president
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by lildush(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
The most senseless, useless and impactless president Did anyone forced you to contest for the presidency? You have messed Nigeria up and will be leaving it far worse than you met it.

This is the catastrophe Tinubu and co foisted upon this nation 8 years because of his wicked emilokan agenda.Hence fraudulently forced a criminal mandate from INEC.

Buhari did not come to serve the country.. or to make things better.. as a matter of fact.. he came to steal and destroy wat is left of the country.. which he succeeded in doing.. and he wants to pass the batten to another power thirsty monster. A drug lord. Known world wide.. a thug ... Dat will not be possible..
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by lildush(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

This is to show you that they rigged the election.. how can I support wat is killing me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by everythinggirly(f): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
😂😂😂😂
I will miss you Papa.😂🤗
Focus on your farm thief!!!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by zinaunreal(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Yes,all Elu Pee dead bodies devouring vulture !

Vulture
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by amdoyin82(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
it is a pleasure having you as our president. if you have done well and satisfied your conscience and if otherwise. let God Judge. Nigeria shall be great again. Amin
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by 9jaRealist: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by 9jaRealist: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
amdoyin82:
it is a pleasure having you as our president. if you have done well and satisfied your conscience and if otherwise. let God Judge. Nigeria shall be great again. Amin

His “conscience” is NOT what he was elected to satisfy…SMH
>
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Ingocof(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
blueAgent:

Story.

Tinubu would be far worst than Buhari, Mark my words.

For you your likes
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by DonSpankie: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
The most unintelligent President the world has in history.

Thanos was later killed in the Avengers end game. Stupid set of people
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Princewell2012(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:

Nobody voted for APC they rigged their self in
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
Good , retire peacefully and stay safe from IPOB.
stay away from iPod and get killed by bandits. There is no peace for the wicked. He brought herdsmen in 2015, so he should face the music
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Sleekfingers: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp

You have tried Mr president....by dealing seriously with Nigerians. Shebi , Dem say their mumu never do ......
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Juju70(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Carry ya yeye change commot!
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by fennels007(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
After destroying Nigeria, may you also destroy your farms, may it end in tears and regrets for you and your generation.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Honestfrend: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Anuofia..
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by lexisop: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mtccceeeeeee no leave again oooo
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Dewisedick: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
After which, prepare what you will answer at judgment gate. There no Islam and jihad there!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by WastedSpyPlane: 3:36am On Mar 24, 2023
pansophist:
Ladies and gentlemen, to the lovers of true freedom, self-determination, and prosperity, the time we all wish for is right here before us. A multipolar world where no single power dominates everywhere, putting Africa knee-deep in poverty, backwardness, and suffering.

President Xi and President Putin are the torchbearers of this solemn task, and we must give them all the support they need. These two countries have never in their history harmed Africa, instead, they helped us a lot. From decolonization to infrastructure and loans, and never killed any of our revolutionary leaders.

You know that a person is good when he helps you when he was poor, not when he is rich. China in the time of Mao has been building infrastructure all over Africa (read about the Tazara railways), a time when China is as poor as Bangladesh.

But the west enslaved our ancestors for four hundred years, then colonized us, and are the wealthiest bloc, but still, refuse to help us. Instead, they keep killing our leaders, calling us monkeys, seeing us as inferiors, and sanctioning our economies. Should I continue? Their evil in Africa is beyond words.

I know there are many slaves in our midst, just like Judas Iscariot, who will sabotage any effort to free themselves, since the only world they know and are comfortable in is a white man's hegemonic world, but good will always defeat evil. They can enslave your body. but never allow them to enslave your soul.

It will only get better from here.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by pargelenis(m): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2023
History will surely judge PMB as the absolute worst!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.