Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35852 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by anyination: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cow brain...
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by addexx: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
You should have remained in the farm sucking your cow's breast in the very first place. undecided

How did we end up hiring a Bull piss drinking and nunu guzzling herdsman as president.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by WithFact: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Resign it's legal and acceptable
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ibtommy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
God is waiting for yoi, old man
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ibtommy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
addexx:
You should have remained in the farm sucking your cow's breast in the very first place. undecided

How did we end up hiring a Bull piss drinking and nunu guzzling herdsman as president.
Ye
Ye
Ye
Ye
Ye
Yeparipa! You finished this old Methuselah

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by UnabashedIPOB: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
“I plan to be a big landlord back at home, working on my farms and tending to more than 300 animals. I am eager to go,” he said.

Get ready for the ICC (International Criminal Court), you freaking M0R0N!
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by fabolouz1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Whatever Mr President says should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Livingshadow: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
So you know you have a farm you can manage at old age yet insisted you must rule Nigeria again after your military era? You go nowhere. You want to rule and rule you must.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by DMerciful(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
You think you put up this defence at the presidential election petition tribunal and they'll accept?
theredaddy:

Go and tell them that in North, lets see if you will come back intact 🤣

Same mad people that told us Buhari is dead and Jibril is the one in Aso rock are back with another delusion ... A party that claimed to have WON presidential election could not win more than one out of 36states in the concluded governorship election grin cheesy grin brainless children
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Phantom233: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Satanic president...go back to sudan where you came, thanks for handing overt to another of your type but certainly a day of revolution will come.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by PerfectMan24: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
U 4got u have cows b4 u contest for 1st & 2nd terms?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Trendishine: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Shameless malu... It is from that farm you will receive your judgement.. Shameless slowpoke with no dignity whatsoever. Old people with out shame, principle, truth or sanctity..You Go down in history as the worst black soul that has ever grazed the face of this earth. Shameless.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by erospecial: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yorubas brought this evil Buhari just as they've done with Tinubu. Yorubas are evil.
Please, go with Sagay, Malami, Sadiya and Adesina!
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ufuosman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Story
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by sukar886: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thats why u want to handover to drug dealer to rule Nigeria ... U don try
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by OLULAW: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Absolute FAILURE. History will not judge Buhari well.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Freo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

You think all these big grammars withdraws the person that wrote all these senseless words from being stupid?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Father4all: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Foolish man. After spoiling our economy
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Funflipper: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
You can go to hell with your failure.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Lucky5000(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
WHAT IF

One way or the other Bandits, Boko, Or even Fulani hardsmen visit that his Farm and carryout what they are known for, Will Buhari cry to Government for rescue?

May be he will understand better
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by winner37(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just listen to what the monster we made for eight years is lamenting....
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by CutSoap(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
I beg leave fast oga🤣😂🤣
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Basic123: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.
2019 election was massively rigged in Northwest. That gave him that victory. He got almost 7000000 alone in NW
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by smiliyB(f): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.
Nigerians did not vote for them, they forced themselves on us but that won't happen
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Donme2: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
It is clear that buhari couldn't know what to do at last that's was why he's eager to handover...

Don't forget to patronize us on wood roofing, pay on delivery!
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by joinnow: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Adeolajude(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
May your animals u want to tend to experience ten times what Nigerians experience In ur tenure.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Briller: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
You lack leadership qualities and was a big mistake in the first place. Please go back to where you truly belong and jeep looking after your cows.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
After destroying the economy and country you know want to go to your village...why did you go back on 2015.and go and rest....who forced you to contest for election...see the poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation naira scarcity you have put nigerians into...I do not blame you I blame the rubber stamp national assembly that refused to impeach you
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Iluvmycontr3: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
I am still wondering why he contested almost three times " saying he wanted to lead (rule) the country when he actually had nothing much to OFFER....
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by marunga(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
The most senseless, useless and impactless president Did anyone forced you to contest for the presidency? You have messed Nigeria up and will be leaving it far worse than you met it.

This is the catastrophe Tinubu and co foisted upon this nation 8 years because of his wicked emilokan agenda.Hence fraudulently forced a criminal mandate from INEC.
you vote for him to lead the country, so why are you crying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.