Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35902 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Cantonese: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Will history be kind to this man when he leaves the position?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by SeeThisLoser: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Mayeldah(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
If you treat your cows the way you treated Nigerians none of them would produce milk.

less than 150 cows since 1979, isn't that failure

May God punish all those that voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, the first was a mistake but you see those that still voted for him in 2019?

It shall not be well with them walahi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by SeeThisLoser: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by alekuwodo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please, LEAVE TODAY! we aren't gonna miss you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by OChimex: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
Good , retire peacefully and stay safe from IPOB.

Dey play. Make we see how he go retire safe to his farm that the bandits are killing and maiming farmers all over North west

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Moredanaconquer: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
Good , retire peacefully and stay safe from IPOB.

God forbid his lies.. he can't wait to flee so that cabals won't kill him to cover his imposter mechniques
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by gfelo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
i wan be president! i wan b president!! u don tire now-now, na so emilokan go tire after 6month grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by penearth(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wrong man
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by obyon(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
You can go day day, mmmmmmm.uuuuuuuu.mmmmmm.uuuuuu. man.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Doracity82(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jibril El Sudani is a clone and can't return to Katsina.

Our saviour who is now eating watery beans and drinking his seme* from m**turbat**n as yoghurt told us that the real President was replaced.

When our new messiah, obidîot, reclaims his mandate from the madman at Upper Iweaka who was struck with madness by Okija shrine, the impostor will return to Sudan by force.

Senseless post from mumu poster
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by honeyB2018: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Doracity82:
Senseless post from mumu poster
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp

You see the vanity of life.. You were going to court after every elections, you finally got the job, you are now in a hurry to leave the office, what an irony of life.
For those who are scheming, killing and destroying others to be in this office, a day will come, when your last days will be like this.
Above all, you will stand before God for your judgement.
Buhari, you are about going, Remember, leaving your estermed office, is not the issue, but what you did, while in that office, will stand before you in the presence of God.
Under your watch, citizens were profiled before they could vote, in an election you supervised,there was threats, and it was carried out, till now, you said nothing. God is the righteous judge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Soulsymbol99: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oga that is where u hv always belonged. Hw u made ur way to presidency remains a mistery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by monerozi5590: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
May God continue to bless you and keep you in good health. Thank you Buhari.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bye Bye Sir
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by watchindelta(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
timeless man grin grin fu ck nigerians
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Awaja(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na for farm this one hide en loot .
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Mitsurugi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

Our saviour who is now eating watery beans and drinking his seme* from m**turbat**n as yoghurt told us that the real President was replaced.

When our new messiah, obidîot, reclaims his mandate from the madman at Upper Iweaka who was struck with madness by Okija shrine, the impostor will return to Sudan by force.

You're not making any sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by blacksam01: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
its equally like dt for Jonathan and Obasanjo at the twilight of their presidency.....u just get tired of thr contant attention to everyone and everything...

now the NASS shld pass a law to restrict the president from giving contract or assenting bills that will give access to resource spending more than 500mill naira..

just read buhari approved bill worth 5.8 billion today in less tha 60 days to leave..?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ezegenigbonine: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
What a shame, he don't even have better plan for his life.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Teeroyzimma: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

After you destroyed Nigeria?
I thought you said Jonathan destroyed Nigeria
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by dododawa1: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
History will never forget your WICKEDNESS

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by BluntCrazeMan: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nonsense Talks..

If this man loved his farms this much,, what exactly was it that brought him to start seeking the aso-rock high position??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by dododawa1: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
monerozi5590:
May God continue to bless you and keep you in good health. Thank you Buhari.
are u ok?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by OmonnakOdapig: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
nedu666:
While farmers in other parts of nigeria are scared to go to their farms. Failed and incompetent president.
undecided
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by MrAgbako: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

😂😂😂😂😂
IPOB terrorists are in severe pain 😂😂😂
Obi supporters dem. Dull set of zombies😂
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by MultiDot: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
You are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria, I regret ever campaigning and voting for you! You were brought in to rescue Nigeria from PDP but you took us out from the frying Pan and decided to use us as the fire wood to heat up the oil in the frying pan. Today everything has been destroyed by you, even the peace and harmony that existed among us has been shattered. You brought so much ill luck to the citizenry, we can't wait to see you leave. Please go, go, go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ojex004: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
U av done your best. Leave zombidence alone. They were all over internet praising and hailing u for been doing good job toward last year ending till Feb this year . They were just set of confused tribes
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by kingsolium: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Useless old he goat..... Resign now and stop disturbing is about this your urgent desire to leave office..... worst president ever...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix / Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.