Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35875 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Okortor: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Disaster of president. Retire in pieces pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Okortor: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Disaster of a president. Retire in pieces pls
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
Good , retire peacefully and stay safe from IPOB.

Rubbish from a slavish loonathick
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Epinbiz(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na stomach infrastructure
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by enomakos(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Just handover to Osibanjo for heavens sake.
yes oh
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Damian911: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rubbish! He wan go focus on him farm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ezegenigbonine: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
IpobAntidote:

May be he should hand over to Namdiot Coward Cownu.

Yoruba idiots

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Doracity82(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
honeyB2018:

You see the vanity of life.. You were going to court after every elections, you finally got the job, you are now in a hurry to leave the office, what an irony of life.
For those who are scheming, killing and destroying others to be in this office, a day will come, when your last days will be like this.
Above all, you will stand before God for your judgement.
Buhari, you are about going, Remember, leaving your estermed office, is not the issue, but what you did, while in that office, will stand before you in the presence of God.
Under your watch, citizens were profiled before they could vote, in an election you supervised,there was threats, and it was carried out, till now, you said nothing. God is the righteous judge.
. Gbam
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ezegenigbonine: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
May God treat your cows the way you treated Nigeria
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Bennycollins: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yeye man, it is now you want to focus on your farms. Why didn't you remain and concentrate on the farms, so we won't be saddled with a lifeless leader.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Antiurchins: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jibril El Sudani is a clone and can't return to Katsina.

Our saviour who is now eating watery beans and drinking his seme* from m**turbat**n as yoghurt told us that the real President was replaced.

When our new messiah, obidîot, reclaims his mandate from the madman at Upper Iweaka who was struck with madness by Okija shrine, the impostor will return to Sudan by force.

nureedeeen you hardly make sense with you comment
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by IpobAntidote: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Yoruba idiots

Brainwashed delusional ret@rded imb@cile IPOB Obi-diotic Yebo terrorist monkey.
OSU SLAVE from Aba baby factory produced by a shit-hole olosho mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by fitinwell: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp

Be ready for herdsmen battle..

You cannot sow Pawpaw and reap Yam..

Go and be Landlord... Bandits will be happy to receive you..

Welcome back home..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Emola12(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
nah in people go still kill am

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Antiurchins: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

scared of Igbo man + suffering and smiling.

Nigeria is doomed forever
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by virgilprince: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ode !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Epinbiz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by MRV101(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
No peace for the wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by BJanta: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
WHY NOT JUST TAKE SICK LEAVE
AND DISAPPEAR . STOP.
DISTURBING US .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Faposky95: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Some Leader ....?!
You want to return to your branch but you tried forcing Ruga ......

It's interesting that this man does not feel he owes the living and the dead unreserved apologies for making such statements.

So.this is the junction you came to drop our kids

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by victorVIC1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na wa o...8 years wasted just like that. The way this man was so eager to become Nigerian president though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Bahamas95(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mayeldah:

less than 150 cows since 1979, isn't that failure

May God punish all those that voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, the first was a mistake but you see those that still voted for him in 2019?

It shall not be well with them walahi
When I say the masses are the major problem of Nigeria those that don't understand would think am joking.

During the presidential election I saw an agent writing down the names and bank details of some voters......I am very sure the money paid into their accounts would feed them for 8yrs.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Konskott(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Accidental president. Is he tired shebi hé wanted to be président ?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by millionboi2: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
After all the disaster
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by BreezyRita(f): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
He's tired of being Nigeria's president?
Lmao
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Brushstrokes20: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pls LEAVE NOW! undecided. # Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
You've wrecked the shithole beyond redemption!
Your gay cows needs you more than ever undecided
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by victorVIC1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

It's all about tribe and religion for them. The irony is, most of my Muslim friends that voted APC at national level intend relocating abroad this year.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by tonyshine01: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please tell him that he can resign to make it faster, that, It is very acceptable and not unconstitutional.

It will still be counted for him as two terms and two terms President. So it doesn't spoil anything for him to resign.

Let him not bother about us, we'll be fine in the country.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by monerozi5590: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
dododawa1:
are u ok?

God bless Buhari
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by 8stargeneral: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
And why did you came to scatter Nigeria....why not mind your farm

Incompetent president
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Acidosis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Retirement and picnic well spent in aso rock. Now you can go back to work. cheesy
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ossrojustice(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
He should stay away from Boko Haram and herds men since he will be going back to farm
EKONGKING:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.