Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" (35894 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Isabi4lov: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
2 months to leave Oga say him dey eager, you no dey eager for last 4yrs

Dey play you hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by annyz: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
After what you did to the Nation.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by famology(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
U go no where
U must repair d country
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by okrikaboi: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Baba Obasanjo poultry farmer, Ota farms limited

President Buhari, Ranch owner Cattle farmer

Goodluck also has a fish farm in Imo state
These people know that agriculture is #1 but will never work on it for the good of the country when in power. Tinubu will now start his ganja farm after 8years
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by incentive: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truth will keep on unveiling itself.

No wonder this man close all the borders and want to enforce ruga so that he will earn fat; not minding the hardship this will or had caused it citizen.

Now we know it's a well plan game and that's what they about to do again.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Marvellsmart(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Where is that bastard that's always calling this idiot his 'Darling daddy'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by blueAgent(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
The most clueless, useless and stupid president ever.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Tradman: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by millionaireman: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
The most senseless, useless and impactless president

Did anyone forced you to contest for the presidency?

You have messed Nigeria up and will be leaving it far worse than you met it.

This is the catastrophe Tinubu and co foisted upon this nation 8 years because of his wicked emilokan agenda.Hence fraudulently forced a criminal mandate from INEC.

In bold.
Bedore 2014, Buhari had assessed himself and realised he was not fit to lead Nigeria in a democracy. He announced his retirement from elective politics after he lost the 2011 election.
But in 2014, Buhari was literally forced by Tinubu to return to politics. Tinubu hoped that an alliance of SW and Northern region would make Buhari win Jonathan, so that Tinubu takes over after Buhari. Now, the disaster that Buhari and Tinubu made Nigeria become is glaring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by blueAgent(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
You want to run to your farm after spoiling everything,right ? You're a big letdown sir ! We only take a solace in the fact that a better hand,a capable hand in the person of Jagaban of Borgu,Asiwaju of Africa is taking over from you ! Even those noisy Elu Pee from alaigbo will start praising Tinubu in just a few months to come ! Anyone can save this page; I said so !

LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND.

Dreamer.

I hope you would say this after his first 6months to 1year in office?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Dearlord(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Instead of saying that he is eager to join his ancestors he is there talking of farm, who dash you strength?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Benwallt(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Leave the remaining for Tinubu abeg.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by blueAgent(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ingocof:

I have heard people say that again and again but the truth is, everyone knows that whatever any office holder does is not basically a party issue but a personal issue that was why it was even the APC governors and people in Buhari government that spoke vehemently against his naira redesign even when oppositions and deluded and mischievous people were clapping for such policy.
Our democracy over here hasn't grown to a point where our parties have their ideals and ideologies, it is purely personal discretion, even Jonathan as the vice to presidential Umaru Yar'adua did not continue the 7 points agenda when the president died.
To think that Asiwaju will continue with Buhari's legacy is a deceit of the highest order.
A total deviation from this Daura man and his government shall be witnessed from May 29.

Story.

Tinubu would be far worst than Buhari, Mark my words.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by usagee36: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Which office?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Lannister360: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.

Nobody voted APC, the just rigged the election
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by zinaunreal(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
This man dey go naaaaaa .... most useless president
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by zinaunreal(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
You want to run to your farm after spoiling everything,right ? You're a big letdown sir ! We only take a solace in the fact that a better hand,a capable hand in the person of Jagaban of Borgu,Asiwaju of Africa is taking over from you ! Even those noisy Elu Pee from alaigbo will start praising Tinubu in just a few months to come ! Anyone can save this page; I said so !

LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND.

This one na vulture that moves at night.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by teekay213(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
How Nigerians voted APC during the presidential election despite Buhari's massive failure still remains a mystery to me.
it was rigged,,, APC didn't win the presidential election.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by achimendy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Gesman: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
I wonder why you where not eager to leave after your first tenure
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by kelspinall(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
ikpu nne gi
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Karnice600: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-am-eager-to-go-i-want-to-focus-on-my-farms/amp
The Late Nelson Mandela of blessed memory, even in his grave, is far more useful than a living Muhammadu Buhari, because his excellent legacies are still felt till date.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by gloryman91: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
So shame if such statement is from you but media can frame up grammar.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Karnice600: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nazgul:
E shock you abi?
What tribalism cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Karnice600: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
DMerciful:
SW practically brought a man that has given up to be president, to punish the whole country. Bubu is by far the worst thing to happen to Nigeria
Tinubu could be the next worse catastrophe to finally sink Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by seunayantokun(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Resign today. What else are you doing? Have you been doing any good thing before?
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by lamalang(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
The way he destroy Nigeria, that's how his farm will end up
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by freemanq(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
After destroying Nigeria
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by Samajogs: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
This one lack proper upbringing n manner of approach... Urchins
EKONGKING:
Good , retire peacefully and stay safe from IPOB.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by VEHINTOLAR: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
zinaunreal:

This one na vulture that moves at night.

Yes,all Elu Pee dead bodies devouring vulture !
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by VEHINTOLAR: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
blueAgent:

Dreamer.

I hope you would say this after his first 6months to 1year in office?

Tinubu will blow your mind away with amazing achievements even before his first 100 days in office. You may save this page for a future reference.
Re: Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" by ceeceeuwa: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I thought you said Jonathan destroyed Nigeria
Any prove that I said that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.