Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53155 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why did you run to the uk to meet the chief judge of the supreme court to help you fight you case?

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Burruchaga71(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
U will never have peace until you return the stolen mandate.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Mercury12(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Empty barrel.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yall underrate jagaban every time. That is y'all greatest undoing and still making the same mistake.
It is a warning! Not an empty threat.
He already told y'all that power must be taken by force.
Let's sit back and enjoy the show.
Multiple heartbreaks loading for y'all 😂

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by heysquare(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
A million copy evidence can't stop Tinubu swearing-in

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Billmos: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Chai tinubu is a political animal he has place every hand on deck just raise d alarm to notify d whole world so who so ever will leave d court room to d street will have his self to blame.laws of power this guy soak it n drink.fools will see as a weakness but is a trap may we not fall into a deadly trap because of our foolishness

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by lightwind(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tinubu supporters vs Peter Obi supporters and Atiku supporters.

Fighting everyday on Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Faceless forum🙆🤔😅😅😅
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by dmahn(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Creamypussy:
Return the stollen mandate and have peace.

Stolen from who exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by iamloski(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
you are a bitter soul

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Bovis(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.

Well stated my general. For the sake of history not repeating itself, the sore losers (PDP/LP/IPOB/Igbo) should allow the courts to hear their cases. Final warning! cos we the Jagaban army have the capacity and capability to alienate you people. I will personally spearhead the burning of Igbo businesses and properties in Lagos!
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by pquaver(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Tender it in court and stop the incitement. It is not in your power to say who is president or not.. If obi, Datti do nonsense the law must take it course.. No be only obi datii supporter are in Nigeria.. Your noise won't change anything.. The legal way to address grievances is court any other thing the president elect should come down hard on the culprits simple..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by fredoooooo: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
We're fully ready for them ... asiwaju
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
“We know these persons and their sponsors from within and outside Nigeria and we shall be working closely with the security agencies to apprehend them and bring them to book. Our concern is that everyday Nigerians who are unaware of the evil intentions of these persons should not be used as cannon fodders. Enough is enough. Their continuous determination to dare us should cease forthwith. We are not lacking in capabilities and capacities. Our silence should not be taken for cowardice. We should come together for the peace of our beloved country. It is better”, Keyamo added.

okoros, if you know any of your friends or family members that are involved in treasonous attack on our dear country, Nigeria, you better go and warn them now to desist. Because, the long arm of the law is now fixated on them. They will be apprehended, prosecuted and jailed for a very long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Otunbakayce: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
Empty threats from a deluded fellow.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by snowball11(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Idiot! grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by totit: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Because?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by 12inchess: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you

No near SW or NE and NW. Please confine your protest to your South Eastern villages. Thanks.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by pquaver(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Representing majority of 200 million people is like staring in their faces and telling them that their future for the next 4 years is in your hand and there is nothing they can do about it but if they select you then they will do anything to make sure you change the state of affairs from my bad to good... Imagine been an enemy to 200 million people... Ever watched any zombie movie like World War z.. that how every living Nigerians will do to you..

You are only 6 million.. 8 million + security apparatus will let u know.. We voted for Tinubu.. Try it.. No be. Mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by 12inchess: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
“We know these persons and their sponsors from within and outside Nigeria and we shall be working closely with the security agencies to apprehend them and bring them to book. Our concern is that everyday Nigerians who are unaware of the evil intentions of these persons should not be used as cannon fodders. Enough is enough. Their continuous determination to dare us should cease forthwith. We are not lacking in capabilities and capacities. Our silence should not be taken for cowardice. We should come together for the peace of our beloved country. It is better”, Keyamo added.

okoros, if you know any of your friends or family members that are involved in treasonous attack on our dear country, Nigeria, you better go and warn them now to desist. Because, the long arm of the law is now fixated on them. They will be apprehended, prosecuted and jailed for a very long time.

One of them was already posting about France protests. We see you. Awon to Endsars that deceive the youths and on D day when soldiers came to the toll gate where sitting pretty in their homes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by yahmohy27: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Pele broda grammarian
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by yahmohy27: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Well, the end will justify everything.
If you sure your victory is genuine and sincere, nothing to raise alarm about.
Let the will of the people come to pass in the country
How ,? Hope not by taking the street oo
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by yahmohy27: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They will fail woefully as they did during election

No man born out of woman can. truncate your victory, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban till may 29 2031, they can only try but they will fail.
Correct
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Buziness101: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
TINUBU YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING, EVERYDAY IS FOR THE THIEF BUT ONLY ONE DAY IS FOR THE REAL OWNER OF THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE.... IT IS JUST BEGINNING

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Mitsurugi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You see South East for my message?

I say make una try am for my town - facts.

Where is your town? Call anywhere in Lagos let Ogun strike you.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by infofta(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

That oil money all of you are targeting will fail. The oil tap will be turned off.

We are watching carefully.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Misterone: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you
well, come June 1, any public building (banks, ministry, government House, etc) you enter, you will see Tinubu's picture on the wall. This I have seen
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Jeftliu: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Oloriburuku Oponu ODE Omo Igbo go to court over 8millions nigerians have made their choice by voted for TINUBU as our president only Igbos terrorist groups both old and so called youths who are pushing drugs and involving in illicit crime all over the universe are PIT OBITUARY supporters we understand that you're disgruntled miscreants
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by MightySparrow: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Beer parlour lawyer

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Chrisslim(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Who be dis werey again
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by economania(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you deny the Tinubu as your president may God "the knower of every knowledge that exists" deny you the benefit and opportunity in his government be it as an individual, family, States and Region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.