Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? (56721 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Should I Be Comfortable With This? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by StreetFight: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

Lao, masculinists and feminists, kindly keep off. smiley

PS: They are both active members of their church.

According to Shariah law and the law of Moses, the should both be publicly stoned to death
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by nedekid: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Maybe he prefers and has an arrangement with his close paddy to be helping him service his wife. Guess it is better than her shining different blokos.
Atleast the devil he knows is better that the saint he does not. grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by BRATISLAVA: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
burp18:
How do you know they're sleeping on thesame bed?🤔

He knows where he sleeps.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by nedekid: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
StreetFight:

According to Shariah law and the law of Moses, the should both be publicly stoned to death
Ontop of "furor" matter?

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by qtx(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
This generation? Nothing is impossible. Scary! shocked
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by afbstrategies: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:
Okay. I've this burden on my chest for over a year now and they say a problem shared is a problem half solved (or multiplied)

So, I've this friend who lives with a woman and her little son. He and the lady are of the same age group. The husband, who is in the US is fully aware of this situation. Note: they stay in the same room and even sleep on the same bed. Also this guy's family house is just a stone's throw from the lady's house but he hardly ever visits there and hasn't passed a night there in over 4 years. If you're new to the area, you'll be forgiven if you address them as man and wife.

My main purpose of creating this thread is not to pass judgement on anybody but to seek your opinions. As a married man, will you be comfortable with your unmarried friend staying with your wife while you're overseas. As an unmarried guy, will you be comfortable living with your friend's wife.

How are we sure you’re not the one who’s living with and shalacking someone else wife? You opened a new thread and telling us what you do.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by harizonal123(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

You said the husband is aware. Mind your business and keep off since u don't have details of their internal arrangements
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by chatinent: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
When I saw “and the husband knows,” I stopped reading.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by tunize(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
You just posted the husband is fully aware of the whole arrangement why bothering urself with another’s issue even to the point of posting it here? Mind your business”
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Do you know who he’s sharing room with abroad? Mind your business OP
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by MSA111: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wahala. Shameless people everywhere.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Youngzubi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
The man oversea doesn't want the Nigerian wife anymore. His future is more secured with the white skinned lady protecting his visa and stay abroad.

It's a simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by egunna(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

when is the part 2 of your story coming up?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Eniitankorede: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
nicerod:
He can stay with her maximum of 60 days

Else it will ends in tears

Even one day is enough to end in tears.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by kinsdel(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Absolute nonsense
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Eniitankorede: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

Is that man an Okobo (impotent)? Even if he is impotent, he can still suck boobs and finger her.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by wanimo: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

according to you, the husband is aware ...so what's your business in other people's affairs.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by dhavydo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mind yo damn business. Since the husband knows and hasn’t called to complain to you. What do you beed public opinion for? Is it your business in any way? Omo una really get time
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by remsonik(f): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Since the husband is aware and not worried then face your front and mind your business. The guy staying with her might even be related to her by blood or be the husband's brother.

Op you're the one, just using your friend as the guy staying with wife. You be oniranu. Keep it up the nonsense you're doing with that woman God will pay you for it
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by godwon01(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't believe this story. The husband knows that they sleep in the same room look very bizarre of a story. The body is not a stone. Women are very vulnerable. Mere touching of their nipples alone they are wet already. Then seen the guy rod is another problem. The story is another tale of the moon light.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Adekaka12345: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

This na rubbish post abeg.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by ayodiran49k: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
He can stay with her maximum of 60 daysElse it will ends in tearsHe can stay with her maximum of 60 daysElse it will ends in tears...
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Advancedman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

A friend that stick closer than a brother.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by ashewoboy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You say the husband is aware of the arrangement? That means the husband knows your friend. This is my take. The husband is in the US and ofcourse knows that the wife has sexual needs that have to be met. They may have mutually consented to allowing someone they both know to help the husband water the wife's garden whenever it needs watering. Your friend and that woman are sleeping together and her husband knows.

Moderators should close the thread. You have answered the questions.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Thomasankara(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
[/color]things dey happen for that ur Benin o grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Eazzii:
He's actually my cousin.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fiction
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by harmony75: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
It is not true or real it is either the man is no longer with the woman.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Tonytonex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
A Lion and a goat don't cohabitate.

Cause when hungry catch am, he go chop the goat. There's no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Emmanuel602(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Another cooked up story
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by Tonytonex(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Advancedman:

A friend that stick closer than a brother.
even though na cousins cohabitate, when agbada hook wire , dem go start to dey nack themselves.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by achimendy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eazzii:

You're very foolish for allowing that nonsense at first.

I can't even allow my brother to be staying in thesame house with my wife talk more of friend.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? by seyoops4u: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Millimann:
It's even wrong for them to share a flat, not to talk of even sharing a room.
Or bed angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) / What Will You Do In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.